LGD/MK667 stack

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm planning on starting a stack of LGD (legend from OL) and mk667 (somatozine) in order to put on a bit of size. I'll be going with 8mg of LG and 12.5mg of MK daily to begin with (may bump to 25 down the road). Planning for a 90 day run. I have nolva and armidex on hand as well as an on cycle care product. Also have BLR rebirth on hand. My question is more in terms of how to handle the pct aspect with nolva and armidex. How much, how long and when to take it? In the past I have used ostarine for reference. Should I add a test base like 4andro also?

Thanks in advance.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1 andro will do the opposite of a test base, 4 andro is what your looking for. As far as PCT goes I'd do nolva 20/20/10/10 and get some extra mk to run during pct as well. No need for the ai in pct. You could run rebirth for a additional 4 weeks after PCT for some extra insurance

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 andro will do the opposite of a test base, 4 andro is what your looking for. As far as PCT goes I'd do nolva 20/20/10/10 and get some extra mk to run during pct as well. No need for the ai in pct. You could run rebirth for a additional 4 weeks after PCT for some extra insurance
You are correct, that was an error on my part. Appreciate the input smont

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you run lgd for 12 weeks you will be shut down hard. I would run SERM for 5 or 6 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you run lgd for 12 weeks you will be shut down hard. I would run SERM for 5 or 6 weeks.
Rebirth is probably the best thing you can get next to a serm so follow nolva with it will give you 8 weeks of recovery. Also I didn't notice the 12 weeks, I'd go 8 . 4 weeks at the starting dose and bump up to 16mg the last 4 weeks. Then start PCT, that will give you enough mk to run on cycle and PCT.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great feedback guys. I'll run the lgd as you mentioned for 8 weeks and continue the mk for 12 weeks and run the pct as you stated. Cheers

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just make sure you start PCT day or 2 after last lgd dose. Good luck

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
To save money I'd suggest you go with Mass GH from OL. It's 4mg of LGD and 10mg of MK677 on each pill. Take two per day and there you go. ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To save money I'd suggest you go with Mass GH from OL. It's 4mg of LGD and 10mg of MK677 on each pill. Take two per day and there you go. ;)
Hate premade stacks, if he decides he wants to go to 12 or 16mg of lgd he's also going to be on 30-40mg of mk which is rediculous. It's almost always better to buy everything separate and build your own stack.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Rebirth is probably the best thing you can get next to a serm so follow nolva with it will give you 8 weeks of recovery. Also I didn't notice the 12 weeks, I'd go 8 . 4 weeks at the starting dose and bump up to 16mg the last 4 weeks. Then start PCT, that will give you enough mk to run on cycle and PCT.
I was going to suggest this dosing also. I ran LGD earlier this year at 8 MG. I plateaued about 5 ~ 6 weeks in. I bumped the last week to 16 MG and started to see increases in strength and size again. My next run will be to start with 8 and about half way through, or maybe even sooner, bump it to 16 per day. YMMV.

I can't speak to shutdown as I am on TRT.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was going to suggest this dosing also. I ran LGD earlier this year at 8 MG. I plateaued about 5 ~ 6 weeks in. I bumped the last week to 16 MG and started to see increases in strength and size again. My next run will be to start with 8 and about half way through, or maybe even sooner, bump it to 16 per day. YMMV.

I can't speak to shutdown as I am on TRT.
My lil brother ran it up to 20 with no problems

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app