LGD Mega Dose Experiences

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I have to be honest, I've only personally used lgd and my research at 5 mg every day.

I'm incredibly interested in hearing what people have experienced using 20 15 or 30 mg per day.

I'd like to compile this information for a website that I run and I think it would be handy to have it here on the Forum to so people could research.

Specifically, what effects did you get running at these higher doses in terms of muscle and strength, as well as blood work if available and what post Cycle Therapy did you run if any at all.

I'm admittedly a very science-based guy and have looked at a lot of different studies and reference them here, but I'm not against listening to what some of the people have done with their own personal experiences so I'm not going to shut you down and say you're wrong if that's your experience.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5mgs is a very very low dose usually from my own experience and what I read most people swear their next Lgd run they'll 10mgs out the gate..My caps were 4mgs a cap I started at 4mgs by the about 2weeks later 16mgs like night and day no sides for me personally..I did go to 20 but end up back to 16mgs I seen or felt no difference. Imo you'd be a lot more impressed at at least 10mg..

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never touched anything besides Sarms and recently now my TRT. I only have two Sarms cycles under my belt so this is what my opioun...

first cycle I dosed LGD 10mg, Osta 25mg and MK677 25mg for a total of 12 weeks. I gained around 12lbs while staying around 11%bf. Only sides were aggreivated tendonistis in my elbows...

Second Cycle (current):
LGD 10mg weeks 1-4
MK677 22.5mg weeks 1-10
LGD 20mg weeks 5-10
RAD 20mg weeks 8-10
TRT 200mg/wk weeks 1-10

Even with TRT added I didn’t gain but 3lbs for the first four weeks on 10mg of lgd, when I bumped it up to 20mg I gained about 7 additional lbs in 2 weeks. Once I added the Rad my vascularity and endurance improved.

So far no sides :) becasue I’m on TRT I will run this cycle for a total 16weeks. Now knowing from my personal experience I will not run LGD below 20mg in the future if I choose to run it again, same with Rad...
I’m currently on a pretty clean diet so I don’t expect to gain a lot of weight.

I think the most important thing to remember is you need to do what’s best for you, everyone is different. If a low dose is working then why bump it up? The key is to find the best results with the least amount of side effects or damage being done.

Currently
6’2
205lbs
10-11%bf
27yo
8yrs lifting exp

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me and my friend have run ti for 7 weeks, at 10 mg, decent results, moderate increase in strength and keepable gains

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I weigh in tonight. Gonna be 3 weeks on lgd 20mg and s23 20mg. I look bigger for sure and my midsection looks tighter. Strength is not crazy yet, and at 2 weeks I was up 6 lbs.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never touched anything besides Sarms and recently now my TRT. I only have two Sarms cycles under my belt so this is what my opioun...

first cycle I dosed LGD 10mg, Osta 25mg and MK677 25mg for a total of 12 weeks. I gained around 12lbs while staying around 11%bf. Only sides were aggreivated tendonistis in my elbows...

Second Cycle (current):
LGD 10mg weeks 1-4
MK677 22.5mg weeks 1-10
LGD 20mg weeks 5-10
RAD 20mg weeks 8-10
TRT 200mg/wk weeks 1-10

Even with TRT added I didn’t gain but 3lbs for the first four weeks on 10mg of lgd, when I bumped it up to 20mg I gained about 7 additional lbs in 2 weeks. Once I added the Rad my vascularity and endurance improved.

So far no sides :) becasue I’m on TRT I will run this cycle for a total 16weeks. Now knowing from my personal experience I will not run LGD below 20mg in the future if I choose to run it again, same with Rad...
I’m currently on a pretty clean diet so I don’t expect to gain a lot of weight.

I think the most important thing to remember is you need to do what’s best for you, everyone is different. If a low dose is working then why bump it up? The key is to find the best results with the least amount of side effects or damage being done.

Currently
6’2
205lbs
10-11%bf
27yo
8yrs lifting exp
Did you get lethargy from mk 677?

Alistair_

Awards
I’ve done several cycles of LGD 4033 and anything over 10mg was a waste

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I weigh in tonight. Gonna be 3 weeks on lgd 20mg and s23 20mg. I look bigger for sure and my midsection looks tighter. Strength is not crazy yet, and at 2 weeks I was up 6 lbs.
Yeah my strength didn’t jump to drastic, but again I train for size not strength lol... and dvw no lethargy for me.

Alistair_

Awards
What were you dosing it at? And What’s a waste? How did you measure that?
Did 5mg and that was okay, then bumped it to 10mg and that’s when the magic started to happen. After not being able to gain anymore lean mass off 10mg I went to 15mg for a few weeks and got nothing.