LGD low estrogen side effect

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Im two weeks into using lgd 4033 and am experiencing low estrogen side effects. I am using 500iu of hcg 3 times a week and 100mg test a week. I havent gotten bloodwork yet to confirm but I am positive my estro is low due to the following reasons,
-increase in anxiety/depersonalization
-decrease in libido
-increased restlessness
-reduction in gyno in left nipple
I normally get an increase in nipple sensitivity and size with just trt and hcg. And now with lgd it has not only prevented it from getting bigger but it has made it smaller. I took 2mg of oral estradiol and all of symptoms have gone away over night, I am calm and relaxed.

When I was taking equipoise I got a very similar side effect and had to take oral estradiol for me to return to normal. Has anyone else experienced this? My source was from science bio so i known it’s legit lgd.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It may. On low dose trest and hcg. Quit running arimidex because I suspected low estrogen while running injectable Lgd. Plan was rad trest but I got the Lgd so figured my as well uae it too ha.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You literally took estrogen to fix? Man, that sounds risky. I'd much rather look into dhea or 4-andro. Personally, I wouldn't take actual estrogen for low estrogen especially if you already had a lump developed. We don't know 100% sure if it's estrogen being lowered either(Prolactin,progesterone). With eq it probably was, though. I actually haven't read about low estrogen being reported on lgd , but I have seen it reported on more androgenic sarms. Technically if you suppress your test levels and bring in another androgen, that androgen will take place and change the androgen/estro ratio. Natural test levels no longer convert to estrogen sufficiently with suppression

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's weird. You sure it's legit?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
You literally took estrogen to fix? Man, that sounds risky. I'd much rather look into dhea or 4-andro. Personally, I wouldn't take actual estrogen for low estrogen especially if you already had a lump developed. We don't know 100% sure if it's estrogen being lowered either(Prolactin,progesterone). With eq it probably was, though. I actually haven't read about low estrogen being reported on lgd , but I have seen it reported on more androgenic sarms. Technically if you suppress your test levels and bring in another androgen, that androgen will take place and change the androgen/estro ratio. Natural test levels no longer convert to estrogen sufficiently with suppression
I feel exactly like I did on equipoise and symptoms resolved as soon as I took the estradiol. It felt like it was very easy for me to get a panic attack. But yeah I’m not too worried about the lump I always have it under control and it has not gotten any bigger when I use estradiol. Assuming the lgd is doing the same thing equipoise does, I would have to up my test dosage to a ridiculously high amount in order to off set the low estro sides. Taking a low dose of estradiol is much easier imo

I’m not sure if you know who vigorous steve is on youtube but he made a video talking about how when one of his athletes was using ostarine and anavar they actually felt weaker as compared to just using anavar. He thought it was due to sarms possibly having a higher affinity to the androgen receptor and not allowing the anavar to be metabolized.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
It may. On low dose trest and hcg. Quit running arimidex because I suspected low estrogen while running injectable Lgd. Plan was rad trest but I got the Lgd so figured my as well uae it too ha.
I also have some rad im probably going to drop the lgd and try it out. This is the first time i use sarms and i am very impressed by them tbh. Lgd has given me the same amount of fullness dbol gives me. However the strength that dbol gives me blows lgd out of the water

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's very weird. Never heard of lgd or any other sarm having that kind of effect. Usually the low estro sides with sarms come from endogenous test production suppression and not having a test/estro base. Sarms typically lower shbg very effectively and thus free up estrogen and test, that can be converted to more estro. When I ran Osta alone years ago I had pretty low TT, but E2 in the upper level of the reference range and shbg under the ref range on the 6th week. I'm thinking the lowering of shbg was the reason for that kind of T to E2 ratio while being suppressed and not taking anything that aromatizes and if I'd continued further, my test and E2 would've both dropped (I ditched the run at that point).

I've allways thought the saturation of the androgen receptors with gear to be unfactual bro science. I mean just think about the amount of gear some people run (grams/week) and still get benefit from the higher amounts. Now that you said Vigorous Steve having talked about that, it got interesting. Do you have a link to the video?

Isn't Rad more androgenic and 'drier', than lgd? Might be the same or even worse situation. Rad does bind to the ER's on breast tissue though, so that's a good quality for gyno protection. This got me thinking, maybe your lgd is actually Rad? Rad is known to have effects on the mental side. Elevated mood, energy, aggression, anxiety all being reported depending on the user.

Last edited:
Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
That's very weird. Never heard of lgd or any other sarm having that kind of effect. Usually the low estro sides with sarms come from endogenous test production suppression and not having a test/estro base. Sarms typically lower shbg very effectively and thus free up estrogen and test, that can be converted to more estro. When I ran Osta alone years ago I had pretty low TT, but E2 in the upper level of the reference range and shbg under the ref range on the 6th week. I'm thinking the lowering of shbg was the reason for that kind of T to E2 ratio while being suppressed and not taking anything that aromatizes and if I'd continued further, my test and E2 would've both dropped (I ditched the run at that point).

I've allways thought the saturation of the androgen receptors with gear to be unfactual bro science. I mean just think about the amount of gear some people run (grams/week) and still get benefit from the higher amounts. Now that you said Vigorous Steve having talked about that, it got interesting. Do you have a link to the video?

Isn't Rad more androgenic and 'drier', than lgd? Might be the same or even worse situation. Rad does bind to the ER's on breast tissue though, so that's a good quality for gyno protection. This got me thinking, maybe your lgd is actually Rad? Rad is known to have effects on the mental side. Elevated mood, energy, aggression, anxiety all being reported depending on the user.
I can’t remember where I saw it but he was doing a collab with leo and derek, if I find it ill send it to you

Ive been using science bio mk677 and cardarine and have had good experiences with them so Im pretty sure the lgd is legit. I’m dropping the lgd and hopping on rad to see if i respond better to it