LGD Log, Proven Peptides

UniqueUserName

Awards
Day 1 (06/01/2020)
Weight 74.1kg
LGD 5mg (Liquid)
Taken mixed with cold juice, nasty taste, milky substance left in the glass. Had another glass to get the rest.
Taste wasn't great but not that bad with juice. Seemed to slightly solidify and stick on the surface, maybe because the juice of cold.

Effects:
Vision went slightly blurry. Like when you look at a bright light and get a rainbow blur in part of your vision. This lasted at least 20 minutes.
Headache shortly followed. This lasted at least an hour.
Generally felt unfocused and 'out of it'.

No performance improvement in the gym. In fact achieved fewer reps than last time.

This could have been an off day, could be coincidentally getting ill the day it started.
We shall see.

Changes; will spread the dose throughout a longer period to minimise headache and blur incase these were caused by the LGD.
Will mix 5mg into a water-bottle with squash to spread it out.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Following. (...If I may suggest holding it under your tongue for a min,...and be prepared to up the dose!)

JamesA54

Awards
Day 1 (06/01/2020)
Weight 74.1kg
LGD 5mg (Liquid)
Taken mixed with cold juice, nasty taste, milky substance left in the glass. Had another glass to get the rest.
Taste wasn't great but not that bad with juice. Seemed to slightly solidify and stick on the surface, maybe because the juice of cold.

Effects:
Vision went slightly blurry. Like when you look at a bright light and get a rainbow blur in part of your vision. This lasted at least 20 minutes.
Headache shortly followed. This lasted at least an hour.
Generally felt unfocused and 'out of it'.

No performance improvement in the gym. In fact achieved fewer reps than last time.

This could have been an off day, could be coincidentally getting ill the day it started.
We shall see.

Changes; will spread the dose throughout a longer period to minimise headache and blur incase these were caused by the LGD.
Will mix 5mg into a water-bottle with squash to spread it out.
Is your goal to bulk? To get the most from LGD take it seriously, consider it's suppressive qualities, get nutrition on point, work out hard, and PCT afterwards. You don't want to waste it being skeptical or lacking routine only to end up suppressed and the same size as you were before cycle. For me it was very effective in bulking and getting stronger, I used the same LGD from Proven Peptides. Supposedly some people don't respond much to it and need higher doses, It didn't take much to work for me. A lot of people suggest running it by itself for 8 weeks with no PCT. I don't recommend doing that, it is surprisingly suppressive. I recommend running it for 12 weeks with something as a base (just to keep energy up and not feel shitty) and doing a real PCT at the end. I ran it alone the first time I used it and started feeling tired and kind of shitty toward the end. It took several weeks to "kick in", but it was obvious because I started getting way stronger and gaining weight quickly. I also recovered very fast. I lost a little bit of weight gained coming off which seemed to mostly be water, and some muscular endurance, but I kept 100% of the strength gains.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this as well!

UniqueUserName

Awards
Following. (...If I may suggest holding it under your tongue for a min,...and be prepared to up the dose!
)
Thank you for the advice (y)
I read that some SARMs can burn a bit if held under the tongue which is why I avoided. I will test it out tomorrow with a drop at first.
I am considering upping the dose, although the suppression does worry me a tad. I currently only have Armistane on hand as I read that should be enough for a SARM.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Is your goal to bulk? To get the most from LGD take it seriously, consider it's suppressive qualities, get nutrition on point, work out hard, and PCT afterwards. You don't want to waste it being skeptical or lacking routine only to end up suppressed and the same size as you were before cycle. For me it was very effective in bulking and getting stronger, I used the same LGD from Proven Peptides. Supposedly some people don't respond much to it and need higher doses, It didn't take much to work for me. A lot of people suggest running it by itself for 8 weeks with no PCT. I don't recommend doing that, it is surprisingly suppressive. I recommend running it for 12 weeks with something as a base (just to keep energy up and not feel shitty) and doing a real PCT at the end. I ran it alone the first time I used it and started feeling tired and kind of shitty toward the end. It took several weeks to "kick in", but it was obvious because I started getting way stronger and gaining weight quickly. I also recovered very fast. I lost a little bit of weight gained coming off which seemed to mostly be water, and some muscular endurance, but I kept 100% of the strength gains.
Thanks for your comment
Goal is to bulk, I tend to eat quite a balanced diet and getting enough protein isn't difficult but I have been known to struggle to eat enough calories consistently. That is my main focus at this time for nutrition.

It is being run solo with Arimistane for PCT (and DAA although I doubt that does much if anything)
This is the first test/use of any kind of performance enhancer. (Ostarine has been tried before and so has LGD with another brand but neither of these did anything at all so I think they were bunk).

UniqueUserName

Awards
Day 2
Mini Update of changes applied

Mixed with Squash and Water in a bottle and consumed throughout the day.
No headache or vision blurs, no 'out of it' feeling. Could be coincidental
Considering trying it sublingually but also concerned that would negate the potential benefit of spreading the dose throughout the day to reduce negative sides.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Day 4
Continuing 5mg per day. Still taken mixed with water and squash throughout the day.
No negative sides noticed.
No notable gains in the gym. (Any idea how long it usually takes? I've heard instant and I've heard weeks)
Weight 74.2kg (Weight can fluctuate, especially as shift work changes.

Program Example
Bench Press 70% 4 sets of 6-9 reps 1.5-2 Minutes rest
Incline DB Press 4 Sets 8 reps 2 Minutes rest
Lying Overhead tricep extensions 4 sets 8-10 reps 1.5 minutes rest
Rope Tricep pull down 4 sets 8-10 reps 1.5 minutes rest
Incline Cable Fly 4 sets 10-12 reps 1 minute rest.

Planning to go up to 5 sets each before adjusting weights, going down to 3 sets, then 4 sets then 5 sets and repeat.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Up the dose (12mg minimum) and commit to being suppressed...Have nolva + clomid for pct.
The consensus I've seen online is that there is no reason to go over 10mg.
Also, I don't have access to nova and or clomid.
This is why I have Arimistane, it's the best thing I have access to.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Day 7
5mg LGD Every Day
Weight 74.3kg
Again, no noticeable difference in the gym. I find this surprising, even though the dose is low but perhaps just impatient.
No noticeable negative effects thus far.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Week 2
Day 14

5mg LGD Every Day from Proven Peptides

Weight this morning has not moved from 74.3kg. :confused:
Finding this quite disappointing, I also haven't noticed looking any better or any notable improvement in the gym.

• Questioning whether or not this product is legit.
  • Will bump up to 10mg today.
  • However, still no access to a proper PCT like Nolva or Clomid. Any ideas where to get, please let me know.
  • Currently only have Arimistane but I would like to see if this LGD works.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when i ran i ran 10mg a day and 20 mg cardarine and liked it. I think 5mg is too low

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Week 2
Day 14

5mg LGD Every Day from Proven Peptides

Weight this morning has not moved from 74.3kg. :confused:
Finding this quite disappointing, I also haven't noticed looking any better or any notable improvement in the gym.

• Questioning whether or not this product is legit.
  • Will bump up to 10mg today.
  • However, still no access to a proper PCT like Nolva or Clomid. Any ideas where to get, please let me know.
  • Currently only have Arimistane but I would like to see if this LGD works.
Dude at Least one Serm is mandatory for a PCT. like if you make any gains you will lose them just as fast if not faster and end up worse than where you began. Just Get a Serm (Clomid/Nolva/Torem), a Herbal T booster and something to control Cortisol (7keto dhea/KSM66 etc) . Also something like Exemestane on hand is good just in case of some b.s Gyno flare up either during your run and/or in PCT. Try at least run some 4-andro with it so you don't feel like s*** a few weeks in.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Dude at Least one Serm is mandatory for a PCT. like if you make any gains you will lose them just as fast if not faster and end up worse than where you began. Just Get a Serm (Clomid/Nolva/Torem), a Herbal T booster and something to control Cortisol (7keto dhea/KSM66 etc) . Also something like Exemestane on hand is good just in case of some b.s Gyno flare up either during your run and/or in PCT. Try at least run some 4-andro with it so you don't feel like s*** a few weeks in.
I have no idea where to get Clomid/Nova. I think I have misunderstood PCT. I was under the impression you could get away with Arimistane only for SARMs.

Also doesn't the Arimistane work for Gyno flare up?
I also have DAA to pair with Arimistane

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea where to get Clomid/Nova. I think I have misunderstood PCT. I was under the impression you could get away with Arimistane only for SARMs.

Also doesn't the Arimistane work for Gyno flare up?
I also have DAA to pair with Arimistane
I probably can't disclose any sources publicly but most research liquid sites will have serms and real ai's. Arimistane is okay to shed a bit of water and control cortisol but it will do f*** all to help with Aromatase inhibition or the lowering of estrogen.

//if you want sources without me actually telling you//
//Follow Ryan Russo on Instagram and go to his source list in his bio.//
Not saying i am a massive fan of the bloke but the sources are legit.

(Mods if i said anything i shouldn't of, i will remove the post ASAP)

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think ma chems? Is a sponsor here and i think they have clomid. I believe we can mention sponsors.

Is there a simple tab or list of the sponsors of this site?

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think ma chems? Is a sponsor here and i think they have clomid. I believe we can mention sponsors.

Is there a simple tab or list of the sponsors of this site?
When it comes to grey area items i'd rather not chance it. But yeah if it is a board sponsor it is g2g.

UniqueUserName

Awards
When it comes to grey area items i'd rather not chance it. But yeah if it is a board sponsor it is g2g.
Okay, there are so many sites that keep popping up that I've never heard of before but have good reviews on trust pilot etc but don't know if they are legit. Where can I find a list of board sponsors?

hughjasole

Awards
Okay, there are so many sites that keep popping up that I've never heard of before but have good reviews on trust pilot etc but don't know if they are legit. Where can I find a list of board sponsors?
MA Research is a board sponsor.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Week 3
Day 21
Weight 75.3kg

For those just coming in...
Weeks 1 and 2 were 5mg every day
Week 3 has been 10mg every day

The weight has jump up a kilo since last week, but still don't look or feel any different.
The weight jump could be a fluke but I did weigh in 3 times and moved the scales around on the floor incase something was throwing them off. They call came in at 75.3kg.

We'll see if that maintains, increases, decreases etc.

For those providing the info regarding PCT. Thank you kindly, in the process of getting some nolva. Genuinely not sure if I'lll need it as I still can't tell if this product is bunk or not.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Mini Weight Update... Day 24
Weighed in at 74.8kg.

Weight can obviously fluctuate but at least this weight seems a little bit more expected than the 75.3kg weigh-in.
Or perhaps I just haven't been eating enough since day 21.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I took BLR Rebirth and OL Sup3r PCT after running Rad140 S23 and cardarine no estrogen sides at all. Also ran androhard as a a base. Everyone is different with how they respond.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Am on 10mg a day and after 5 days already noticed positive recovery changes, libido good, pumps great. Mine is oral tablets form.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am on 10mg a day and after 5 days already noticed positive recovery changes, libido good, pumps great. Mine is oral tablets form.
10mg seems the min. I have heard of higher doses but many seem to do very well with 10mg especially if you stack it with something else. If it started working faster i might even consider it as a kick starter for my anabolic cycles but i have heard that 23 and yk11 work faster so i may try one of them one day depending on what is available and hte price.

UniqueUserName

Awards
30 Day Up date
Week 4.5
Weight Up: 75.8kg

Weight is fluctuating but is fluctuating upwards by the look of it. I hope it's not all fat as my physique doesn't look much difference it's hard to tell.

Still no noticeable difference in the gym or my physique apart from my debts may look slightly bigger but could be placebo.
No major side effects but I have noticed since taking 10mg ed I wake up with some kind of flu symptom such as sore throat, blocked nose, a headache one day. Now my lips have been super chapped recently, all could be coincidence (as is the way with anecdotes).
I am wondering if these are more than coincidence or a sign of Test levels dropping etc.

I have changed my program slightly, although this may disrupt the consistency of the results, I am now running Smolov Junior on bench and squat, still doing back work and light, high rep over head pressing.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
10mg seems the min. I have heard of higher doses but many seem to do very well with 10mg especially if you stack it with something else. If it started working faster i might even consider it as a kick starter for my anabolic cycles but i have heard that 23 and yk11 work faster so i may try one of them one day depending on what is available and hte price.
Just an update to that...have been hit by the dreaded lethargy over last 24 hrs. Upped my Dermacrine pumps to see if that helps. Going to throw in Sr9009 now as well.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Week 5
Day 37
Weight similar 75.7kg (down from 75.8kg)

Lower back injury has disrupted training somewhat. Not sure how I've injured it as my technique is pretty solid. It was on 10 sets of 3 at 85%. Not sure how to avoid hurting it in the future.

Currently unable to squat, unable to do bent over rows but I am doing chest supported rows, supine rows and pull ups. Won't be doing any olympic lifts or pulls either.

Still benching etc.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Been following this log, and thanks for all the data. Thinking about running a Sarms cycle and this is helpful.

To sum up: sounds like UniqueUserName ran Proven Peptides for slightly over 5 weeks, went from 5mg/day to 10mg/day and saw zero signs that you were on legit gear? Other than a slight fluctuation in your weight?

In terms of bumping to 10mg and higher, I know everyone recommends more more more, but the fact is, the published studies all show that the subjects took 1mg/day and did moderate exercise, and still saw results. Not advocating for 1m/day or that 10mg/day is "wrong." What I'm really asking is - if the actual controlled studies confirm results at 1 mg/day with moderate exercise, I would imagine legit gear should absolutely show noticeable positive results at 5 mg/day? So if there are none, doesn't that suggest the gear isn't legit?

UniqueUserName

Awards
Been following this log, and thanks for all the data. Thinking about running a Sarms cycle and this is helpful.

To sum up: sounds like UniqueUserName ran Proven Peptides for slightly over 5 weeks, went from 5mg/day to 10mg/day and saw zero signs that you were on legit gear? Other than a slight fluctuation in your weight?

In terms of bumping to 10mg and higher, I know everyone recommends more more more, but the fact is, the published studies all show that the subjects took 1mg/day and did moderate exercise, and still saw results. Not advocating for 1m/day or that 10mg/day is "wrong." What I'm really asking is - if the actual controlled studies confirm results at 1 mg/day with moderate exercise, I would imagine legit gear should absolutely show noticeable positive results at 5 mg/day? So if there are none, doesn't that suggest the gear isn't legit?
This is certainly my thoughts despite everywhere I've looked have all said that the company is legit. If this is legit then I question whether or not SARMs are worth taking at all. My weight has climbed, although there have been fluctuations it has trended upwards, but certainly not anywhere near the scale people claim online.

Now I am facing the question as to whether or not to PCT when I 'come off'.
If the gear is bunk, could I do more harm than good by taking tamoxifen? 😕

In terms of the studies showing gains at 1mg, I think that's typically looking at cancer patients etc. as far as I have seen, the general consensus for bodybuilding purposes is up to 10mg ED.

Glad you're finding the log helpful (y)

UniqueUserName

Awards
Week 7 (plus 2 days) Update
Weight 76.1kg
(exactly 2 kgs heavier than day 1)

I personally still think I look the same, although people have commented that I look bigger, chest looks bigger and filling out shirt more.
My body fat looks to be about the same but this i is not being measured.
Strength wise, I have jumped onto Smolov jr so it's hard to say whats the program and whats the LGD. I feel a bit stronger but I put it more down to smolov than LGD as I hadn't noticed much strength gain until then.
I have also begun to wear a belt so that makes it even harder to tell what gains come from LGD and what's from the belt.

Not sure how much longer I will run this, potentially just finish the 8th week or run it until I run out.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Final Dose Taken
60 Days.
Did not weigh in. ( I only weigh in after going to the loo before eating or drinking anything, if I don't need the loo I don't weigh in . This is to make weigh in factors as consistent as I can).

Tested Bench Press, hit 115kg. That's a 15KG PB!

Although it has been a long time since I hit 100kg, I had dropped in strength and built back up to 100. I think I put this down to Smolov Jr more than LGD.
I haven't tested squats yet.

PCT to begin tomorrow
50mg of Tamox every day for 2 weeks
followed by half dose every day for 2 weeks

50mg of Arimistane ED for 4 Weeks.

Any advice or questions welcome.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Dose Taken
60 Days.
Did not weigh in. ( I only weigh in after going to the loo before eating or drinking anything, if I don't need the loo I don't weigh in . This is to make weigh in factors as consistent as I can).

Tested Bench Press, hit 115kg. That's a 15KG PB!

Although it has been a long time since I hit 100kg, I had dropped in strength and built back up to 100. I think I put this down to Smolov Jr more than LGD.
I haven't tested squats yet.

PCT to begin tomorrow
50mg of Tamox every day for 2 weeks
followed by half dose every day for 2 weeks

50mg of Arimistane ED for 4 Weeks.

Any advice or questions welcome.
Only do 20mg tamox for 4 weeks. Or 25 if that is half dose. LGD should of provided incredible pumps, lean mass gain, and strength; legitimate LGD of course.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats. LGD seems pretty good. I took it once and am very seriously considering using it as a kicker for my next steroid cycle

UniqueUserName

Awards
Congrats. LGD seems pretty good. I took it once and am very seriously considering using it as a kicker for my next steroid cycle
Just have to make sure what you get is legit LGD. I don't ever plan on taking steroids myself so SARMs is the closest I can get.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Neither did i, but when i got on trt i am on it anyway might as well maximize results.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Neither did i, but when i got on trt i am on it anyway might as well maximize results.
did you have to go on TRT because of SARMS?!?! or was it age/ or other health conditions?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you have to go on TRT because of SARMS?!?! or was it age/ or other health conditions?
No i actually started with clomid from a doctor as i had low t when i was in my early 30s, We were trying to have a child at the time so they did not want me to use test. Well when I hit 43 and the wife was 45 I went on test as i might as well get the benefits and doctor wanted me off clomid as i had been on it "too long" I did run my first sarms cycle maybe a year or two before trt.

UniqueUserName

Awards
No i actually started with clomid from a doctor as i had low t when i was in my early 30s, We were trying to have a child at the time so they did not want me to use test. Well when I hit 43 and the wife was 45 I went on test as i might as well get the benefits and doctor wanted me off clomid as i had been on it "too long" I did run my first sarms cycle maybe a year or two before trt.
Okay, had me worried, thought it might have been the SARMs. Makes sense, might as well make the most of it

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Admin

Spammer spamming all posts