LGD + EPIandro+ Dermacrine 1st cycle advice

Gdyrk45

Awards
So ive decided to run my first cycle and am looking to do a bit of recomp/********. Currently 195 lbs at 6' 3 sitting at at around 12% bf . Ive been training hard for three years basically going 6 days a week with a clean diet.
the plan is to run lgd by enhanced athlete for 8 weeks ED at 3/3/5/5/5/8/8/8 along side Demacrit at 2 pumps a day and IML Epi Andro at 2 caps a day for 8 weeks. I will be taking a cycle support supplement for liver and organ protection as well as creatine , a multi and fish oil. as far as pct i was thinking nolva at 20/20/10/10 along with nolvadren xt. My question is how does this cycle look and would i even need the demacrit as a test base if im running epiandro?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
2caps of the IML epiandro is 100mg compound...Id definitely be running dcrine as well unless you can get the epiandro up to at least 500mg. Even then there are benefits to using both epi and dcrine.

You may be fine with only 100mg/d epiandro, but Id doubt it.

Probably a good idea to have an AI available too man. Hopefully you wont need it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
3 mg or 3 caps?
From what I just searched the caps are dosed 5mg each...not sure what OPs protocol is indicating either now. Hope its not caps (8/d?!) and is just a typo...

Gdyrk45

Awards
yeah sorry lol definatley not 8 caps a day. i was thinking about doing a 5-10mg jump but i do have a miligram scale and because i really dont know how suppressive lgd is going to be on me i decided id just take 2mg out of each pill and start at a lower dose.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah sorry lol definatley not 8 caps a day. i was thinking about doing a 5-10mg jump but i do have a miligram scale and because i really dont know how suppressive lgd is going to be on me i decided id just take 2mg out of each pill and start at a lower dose.
LGD is suppressive so if that is a concern you shouldn't take it. IMO it's silly to take less to be 'less suppressed.' If you're gonna do it and suppress yourself, you might as well commit. Start lower and ramp up to 8-12 mg IMO

Gdyrk45

Awards
Ok so what would a proper dosage be of the epiandro in conjunction with the dermacrine?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ah. I dont think you need to go to all that trouble of uncapping, based on your concerns of suppression. Suppression occurs at less than the 3mg dose you have planned. Id try 1cap for a week maybe just to assess any acute effects, then go to 2caps, maybe 3 (2 should be ample).

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
LGD is suppressive so if that is a concern you shouldn't take it. IMO it's silly to take less to be 'less suppressed.' If you're gonna do it and suppress yourself, you might as well commit. Start lower and ramp up to 8-12 mg IMO
Some pills will have fillers in them, so taking 2mg out won't do you any good not knowing what is LGD and what is filler. Also most epiandro doses are best at or above 500mg IMO, like newagemayan said 100mg will most likely do nothing for you.