LGD + Epi and possible 1ad cycle advice?

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Okay, so I'm about to start an 8 week cycle of lgd/epiandro dosing as follows:

Primevals super lgd

5/5/5/10/10/10/10/10 (capsules are 5mg each)

Epg epilean shred 3 caps/day throughout cycle.

300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300

OL Arimacare pro

8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

For pct I've got the standard pct stuff nolva/clom as well as OL assassinate+Sup3r shred,
And Sparta nutritions Trojan pct.

Will also have an Ai on hand for cycle just in case but do not think it will be needed as they are pretty dry compounds. Still. Just in case. I like to have all bases covered.

Pic below:

Now for the questions!

1) I have a bottle of spartan hard which I'm considering adding into the mix at the four week mark, which will be an extra 300mg of epiandro and 200mg of 1andro per day, making the dosage of epiandro

300/300/300/300/600/600/600/600

and the 1 andro

0/0/0/0/200/200/200/200.

Would this be considered overkill? ie should I save this bottle for another cycle? (Considering I have a lot of lgd currently sitting in the cupboard, lol)

2) would the OL assassinate and Sup3r shred be better suited to on-cycle rather than pct? (Both are stim-free)

3) should I consider using another bottle of lgd and upping the dosage to a straight 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 (or up to 15mg towards the end) or would this be a waste considering it's not a standalone run?

Cheers for your input!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Just wondering, have you run these prior? Also, what is the goal.
IMO, I would stick with LGD & Epi, or Andro 1 & EPI. You don't have enough Andro 1 to make it worth your time if you only run it for a month, plus PH tend to kick in hard around week 3. I would begin with 10mg of LGD throughout, don't up it to 15 unless you want some sides. Also, I would step up the Epi to off set suppression. You could begin low, and stagger the Epi up if you like. Since OL assassinate and Sup3r shred are not hormonal, you could stack one of them during your run, and save one for your PCT... that's your call. no harm either way.

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
I've used 1ad and lgd a few times before but haven't yet tried epi, this will be my first time trying it so didn't want to go super crazy with it just in case.
Goal would be to add some muscle but nothing too crazy, 5-10 lbs ish is what I'm expecting from
Previous lgd runs - and lean out a little, hence the epi.

I didn't experience any lethargy surprisingly and recovered well post cycle on my last lgd run (about 1.5 years ago) so I will see how this one goes in regards to staggering/ adding more epi - my other runs were slightly shorter at 6 weeks

Will probably stick to pct then for the assassinate and Sup3r shred. Haven't tried either of them so will be interesting to see how they perform.

Cheers!

WMJA29

WMJA29

Awards
Hey have you ever considered using a natural test booster and ecdysteroids for growth?

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Yes I've used several test boosters, no I haven't looked into ecdysteroids

WMJA29

WMJA29

Awards
Which ones did you use? A strong test booster should have Bulbine Natalensis in it.

WMJA29

WMJA29

Awards
You can find ecdysteroids in spinach, quinoa and asparagus. Extracts are in some natural test boosters

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Oh haha, well I eat a fair amount of those, um crap have used a few. Daa with Ans fortitude was the last one I think. Was considering cel m-test for next time I feel like trying one but it's a bit of a hassle getting it over as it's not sold here and postage can get pretty expensive from the us so have to weigh up whether it's worth it

WMJA29

WMJA29

Awards
Oh ok I see. Try a supplement called PHD test matrix

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Bro I stepped up my epi to 1000mg when I first used it to really notice it, 600 will not be overkill for sure :)

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Oh awesome, might even consider getting another bottle then haha, will see how I respond to it initially, cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 11
ELROCK Supplement Auction 10
A Anabolics 20
Rad83 Anabolics 22
Giovannuzzo Anabolics 16