LGD and liver enzymes

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have seen many posts related to high liver enzymes while on LGD. This is something I have never experienced and I have done over 7 LGD cycles over the years. I have gotten bloods done on every cycle.

So I decided to post up latest cycle results here.

Running LGD 20mg (10mg of Pre and 10mg of MA). I am running 2 different vendors on purpose to see if one would affect it vs another

Here are the blood results prior to cycle

Here are the results 4 weeks later after being on 20mg of LGD daily

And by the way I am not one of those individuals that has a "rock" liver that isn't affected by anything. In fact its quite the opposite I am very sensitive to anything that might raise liver enzymes.

Bottom line in my opinion those with spiked liver values from LGD are not taking LGD.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome post

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How did this thread go under the radar? This is interesting.

So you believe others who have very high liver enzymes on sarms are in fact taking methyls?

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

So you believe others who have very high liver enzymes on sarms are in fact taking methyls?
I dont believe they are taking LGD. Hate to speculate what it could be. A lot stuff out there can spike enzymes. Part of the reason I am a little paranoid on liver values is a while back I took a natural supplement called Pau D'arco for candida overgrowth. My AST and ALT spiked to 80+.

The Viking clinical trials VK5211 have shown no liver issues but they only go up to 2mg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I think a lot are in fact spiked, by the ones sending the companies the raws. Small batch COAs check out, then company makes larger order, and raw supplier sends a cheaper raw; (bait and switch). The research chem dealer would be none the wiser unless they test all batches of raws that they receive.