Answered LGD and joint pain

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been running LGD for about for 16 days, the last 10 of those at 20 mg/day.

Been noticing some joint pain. Some in new spots like my elbows that go away. But I’ve been having a lot of pain in my left knee. That knee is already a little fucked up. Granted I’m in peak week of training so volume is super high and deload is next week, but this pain is more present than it’s ever been.

Any relation to the LGD? If so is there a supp I can throw on top of it?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suspect its from low estrogen. LGD suppresses your testosterone. As your test gets low, less conversion to e2 takes place, hence estrogen low = joint pain. Get DHEA or 4-ad to up estrogen. May take some time though. Best would be test-prop -but I guess you are not into pinning.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran dermacrine alongside LGD, and did not have joint pain. Perhaps there is a connection.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I suspect its from low estrogen. LGD suppresses your testosterone. As your test gets low, less conversion to e2 takes place, hence estrogen low = joint pain. Get DHEA or 4-ad to up estrogen. May take some time though. Best would be test-prop -but I guess you are not into pinning.
That makes sense. I guess that goes along with suppression and why most seem to recommend a test base. Aside from the joints no other signs. Dick as hard as ever and no lethargy... so far.

It’s more that it’s just not as easy for me to find at the moment.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friend of mine recommended that to me. Think I’m gonna give it a go
Dermacrine is good for sure. Doesn’t convert to test as it’s dhea/preg product but can definitely help with overall mood and enjoyability of the cycle.

Also adding in a comprehensive joint product can help. I know most people hate on BSL but I really enjoyed the joint product the GC formulated when he was with them.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine is good for sure. Doesn’t convert to test as it’s dhea/preg product but can definitely help with overall mood and enjoyability of the cycle.

Also adding in a comprehensive joint product can help. I know most people hate on BSL but I really enjoyed the joint product the GC formulated when he was with them.
How about androhard as a test base? I was gonna go with Dermacrine but actually found a bottle of androhard for cheap at a local supp shop. Will it also convert to estrogen? I kinda need it for that for my joints

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
How about androhard as a test base? I was gonna go with Dermacrine but actually found a bottle of androhard for cheap at a local supp shop. Will it also convert to estrogen? I kinda need it for that for my joints
Why not take the plunge and use actual Testosterone as a base? I mean it's much safer and well known as far as potential negative outcomes then SARMs and you will definitely get better results with less adverse effects? Low estrogen causes all types of negative effects in the male physiology! 350mg of Testosterone E/C a week and you will most likely have minimum side effects get superior results compared to LGD! Also two vials of Test shouldn't set you back anymore then like 80 to 120 even with shipping?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
If LGD4033 wasn't as suppressive as AAS then I would understand but it's actually quite suppressing? Don't get me wrong SARMs can definitely be used they have there place but you need to have circulating Testosterone and estrogen in your body! Very unhealthy to be suppressing these and the sore joints are an indication of this!!!