LGD (8 weeks 10mg) , PCT SERM (help)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing 8 weeks with LGD (10mg per day).

- weight increase of about 2kg (lean mass, the BF% I always see the same)
- strength slightly increased during training (I noticed, however, that in the last days the force is returning to what was before ...)
- slight muscle hardness at rest
- libido slightly gone down (but it is not as strong as before the cycle)
- I do not register any change at the level of: anxiety, depression, drowsiness, acne, headache. Everything in the norm.
- hunger increased slightly

I did not take anything during LGD.
only the usual supplements, creatina, pre workout, zinco, vit. d3, potassio citrate, Predator.

PCT

Clomid 4 weeks
50/50/25/25

ok?

Together with the Clomid I will go to use Sup3r PCT + Viron (4 weeks).

Some advice?

Is Clomid OK for 4 weeks? is the dosage correct?

Sup3r PCT + Viron, is the pair okay? ok for 4 weeks?

After 4 weeks, do I have to take something?

Edit:

an arrangement I also have:
forskolina OL
ashwagandha Now Foods

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PCT looks good and 4 weeks is a the proper pct length and you don't need to take anything after that. Viron and Sup3r pct together is fine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Core Hard? It could go well?
Yea you could definitely take Hard by Core if you want to lean up more after your stack.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Yea you could definitely take Hard by Core if you want to lean up more after your stack.
After the stack (Clomid+Sup3r PCT)I should not have any estrogen rebound ... correct?
I had thought that Hard Core, which contains DIM, could give me a hand ...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could also take a natty supplement such as arachidonic acid in the form of SNS X GELS. Tried and true natty supplement for lean gains.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
You could also take a natty supplement such as arachidonic acid in the form of SNS X GELS. Tried and true natty supplement for lean gains.
Yup!
that I will do it! I already have a list ready follidrone2+ara+pharmgrade
I do not want to lose the results obtained with LGD, 2kg of lean mass.
I'm sorry I do not know what I'll expect during the post cycle, clomid + sup3r pct ... I'm afraid of losing something ...
Do I keep the same diet that I have been in the ldg cycle, or increase? what do I do?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always increased calories slightly in pct

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the PCT ...
the strength at the moment seems to have remained, muscle volume no, I lost almost 1.5kg ... I see less swollen, less muscle glycogen.
At first glance if you look at yourself in the mirror, notice the difference, it's not beautiful.
The libido is down!
:(

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the PCT ...
the strength at the moment seems to have remained, muscle volume no, I lost almost 1.5kg ... I see less swollen, less muscle glycogen.
At first glance if you look at yourself in the mirror, notice the difference, it's not beautiful.
The libido is down!
:(

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
thats no wonder..
your hormones have to recover..
clomid tanks many libidos like hell.
try to add a libido booster. driven sports activate or something lilke that has worked wonders in that department for many ppl
maybe add something to balance cortisol.. 7-keto or b-aet or something like that.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
thats no wonder..
your hormones have to recover..
clomid tanks many libidos like hell.
try to add a libido booster. driven sports activate or something lilke that has worked wonders in that department for many ppl
maybe add something to balance cortisol.. 7-keto or b-aet or something like that.
I added Viron for libido.
But I still feel it down. I know, it will take some time, it's my first experience.

I have vitamin c and phosphatidylserine available.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
If you can use this my feedback to someone.
The results (during) that I got with LGD, I could compare them with the same ones, that I met during ARA + ABE, and PR-XT + Core Hard.
The only difference, with LGD the strength was slightly better. But in terms of muscle volume, better muscle glycogen, I have to say that those stacks, they got very close.
Follidrone 2.0 unfortunately I have always used it in a period of definition, where the carbo were smaller, the calories less, that's why I did not mention it.
I should try FD2 during a bulk, and say mine. I will do it!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I have an inconvenience ...
I start having joint pains, it should be arimistane (Sup3r PCT) ... my elbows hurt.

The strength I think has remained that (compared to during LGD).

I lost a bit of muscle volume, but I think it's normal ... less nitrogen retention, and also the "diuretic" effect of arimistane.

The libido still has some problems ... it's not efficient.

I added 6gr of omega3 per day.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
After 20 days I have pains in my wrists, at the elbows, mainly here. Today I trained with joint pain ... I do not know if I'm doing well to continue training, or to take "arimistane" (Sup3r PCT) ... I blame him. Nobody who helps me?

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I take 50mg of arimistane EOD to help with joint pain. When I take it ED my wrists hurt, shoulders, knees, elbows and even my ankles lol

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not busting your balls, but 2kg with lgd in 8 weeks and u lost most of it ?
How is that possible.
I added 4-5kg and even droped half a inch around my waist with 8 weeks with maintance calories ( sometimes 100-200 above ), and my strenght went sky high.
Didnt lost gram of it, nor the mass nor the strenght.
Tho i used 20mg and a proven source, legend from Olympus labs.
And i used Dermacrine as test base.
So either your lgd is bunk or something else ( training, diat ??? ).

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lower your serm to 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD and run for 8-12 weeks.

You'll achieve the same positivr results at a lower dosage, with less chances of side effects. There is a point of diminishing returns with Clomid.

8+ weeks will give yoir body more time to adjust to the higher test levels from the Clomid. They run guys on long term Clomid as a form of TRT now. And why suppress your hormones for 8 weeks and only spend 4 weeks recovering them?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Not busting your balls, but 2kg with lgd in 8 weeks and u lost most of it ?
How is that possible.
I added 4-5kg and even droped half a inch around my waist with 8 weeks with maintance calories ( sometimes 100-200 above ), and my strenght went sky high.
Didnt lost gram of it, nor the mass nor the strenght.
Tho i used 20mg and a proven source, legend from Olympus labs.
And i used Dermacrine as test base.
So either your lgd is bunk or something else ( training, diat ??? ).
did you use dermacrine through the full 8 weeks? 2 bottles in total?

and did you feel any side effects with the 20mg? i think capsule products often vary in doses; so one cap can be like 1mg and the next 5mg instead of both 4mg. (a study proves that. only very very few tested products contained a.) the right products and b.) the right dose of them) have you felt different effects on some days?

and your pct was a serm? did you feel fully recovered after the 4(?) weeks?

thanks!

cubalibre000

Awards

and did you feel any side effects with the 20mg? i think capsule products often vary in doses; so one cap can be like 1mg and the next 5mg instead of both 4mg. (a study proves that. only very very few tested products contained a.) the right products and b.) the right dose of them) have you felt different effects on some days?

thanks!
Hi, on Anabolicmind there are result of product with lgd-4033 ?

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

thanks!
Yes, 2 bottles ( 4 pumps a day ).
Used clomid as pct 50/50/25/25.
No sides ( besides bit agression incrase ) and i m pretty sure it was right dosed, it was Olympus labs afterall.

Recovered fully.