Lgd-4033

Stimjunkie30

Awards
Hey guys, I’ve done a good amount of research and am thinking about an experiment of 10mg of lgd and Dermacrine at 4 pump Ed. 5’10” 205 with 15%bf eating about 3400cals a day for bulk. Is an ai needed and any recommendations?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
you sure you've done good amount of research? lgd doesn't aromatize. have you ever taken any exogenous compounds before? whats your lifting experience? hows your training and nutrition? why are you starting a bulk at 15% body fat...?

Stimjunkie30

Awards
I understand it doesn’t aromatize but many people have it on hand for the rare cases. I haven’t taken any other compounds before but training for 5+ years and nutrition is and has been on point. Started a reverse diet back up to surplus in August from 11% and have accumulated 4% in that time

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need a serm for PCT and yes, having aromasin on hand is a good idea. You will need it for pct so your estrogen doesn't go way up, also need it for preventing post pct rebound estrogen.

Stimjunkie30

Awards
You need a serm for PCT and yes, having aromasin on hand is a good idea. You will need it for pct so your estrogen doesn't go way up, also need it for preventing post pct rebound estrogen.
I did plan on running a pct. Could Nolva be run at 20mg weeks 1&2 and 10mg 3&4? Or 10mg eod 3&4? And prob use a natty test booster for the whole pct?