Lgd 4033 & suppression, the heart BP etc

Gizmodo

Awards
Hello everyone. This is my 1st post so sorry if this is in the wrong spot. But i figured before I'd start my 4-6wk 5mg ED lgd 4033 only cycle id run a few things across you guys.

Stats: 23yrs. Male. 67inches. And I weigh about 150. Never done test/dbol/tren/hgh/sarm before. In other words I have never done a cycle.

So question.

-Does lgd 4033 cause high blood pressure?

-Will lgd permanently lower my testosterone even with pct?(ex: my test before cycle was 670. Could it drop to 600 or even lower and never fully recover back after pct?) If it could is it common? If it does how much is the drop?

-Does lgd affect the heart and prostate? If so is it just slightly?

-will this compound make me lethargic, give me headaches? Or will I feel great on my cycle and feel like **** after?

-what gains should I expect if I eat 2800cals a day?

-is insomnia an issue?

-Will this compound affect my ability to focus? I have an intense job that requires me to think quickly will this affect my cognition at all? Lol

-and what kind of pct would you guys suggest? I was thinking low dose Clomid for 4wks alongside D-Aspartic Acid.

-What kind of negatives and positives did you guys experience with this compound?

Thanks guys kind of a long read just wanted to touch base on some things I couldn't find through research.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lgd 4033 & suppression, the heart BP etc

There was a lot above so I won’t address it all because my biggest issue is that at 150lbs there’s no way you have reached your maximum potential even at 5’7. Are you currently consuming 2800 calories? What are your current macros and training regiment?

I wouldn’t utilize a sarm or anything hormonal until you have reached natural potential. Have you tried any natty products?

Gizmodo

Awards
I'm currently consuming manitance calories. Eating is definitely my biggest problem. What natty products would you suggest? And my training regiment typically includes 3-4 days a wk. Legs,back,bis-shoulders/tris/chest, and once a week I'll do high intensity pushups/pull ups/sprints/cardio.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Afi140 crushed that reply!

I’m 5’7 and train low rep, full body M/W/F...It’s taken me from 159-to a lean (visible abs) 175....I’ve done the high volume split and saw gains but nothing like hardcore strength/full body 3xweek,...just my experience, I recommend looking into.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4-6 weeks at 5mg your probably looking at 1-2 pounds. Truth

Stimjunkie30

Awards
Thinking of running myself. Doesn’t permanently lower test, only suppresses it but is recommended to have an ai on hand in case estrogen rises. Pct is recommended and should help you bounce back test wise. Don’t believe it affects prostate but recommended to keep a good blood pressure. Also recommended to get blood work done to be exact on your numbers. People have experienced s****y sleep the first few nights but it works itself out. Do some more research and try to eat more to get that weight up