LGD-4033 and TRT

Goggled101

Goggled101

Awards
So my initial thought for a first cycle back would be LGD-4033 at 5 mg for 8 weeks combined with my current trt at 200 mg test cyp weekly.

Not looking to shatter any records or anything just looking to improve performance and recovery on this old body of mine lol.

I will likely run that for 8 weeks and then take 8 weeks off then repeat that same cycle and reassess adding in additional compounds or altering doseage to 10 mg etc.

What would you all say is the longest you could run a low dose of LGD-4033 if suppression wasn't an issue?

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You are on trt so suppression won't be an issue. Sell the lgd to some sarm goblins at the gym and get something like dbol for 6 weeks instead and you'll thank me.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would you all say is the longest you could run a low dose of LGD-4033 if suppression wasn't an issue?
For as long as your lipids and other blood markers stayed within tolerable limits. What is tolerable, will be up to you. Outside of using actual blood markers as a guide, any time frame given is kind of arbitrary.

Goggled101

Goggled101

Awards
You are on trt so suppression won't be an issue. Sell the lgd to some sarm goblins at the gym and get something like dbol for 6 weeks instead and you'll thank me.
Dbol as far as I know isn't legal in the US so it's not something I plan on taking. I know for many its not an issue but for me the risk isn't worth it.

Im perfectly fine if others want to but at this point in my life it's just not something I'm going to explore.

But I appreciate the recommendation

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dbol as far as I know isn't legal in the US so it's not something I plan on taking. I know for many its not an issue but for me the risk isn't worth it.

Im perfectly fine if others want to but at this point in my life it's just not something I'm going to explore.

But I appreciate the recommendation
Oh I see, there are still some very strong designers available, stronger than dbol in my opinion but much dryer and don't aromatize. I'm pretty sure they are technically legal and you can even buy them in some hardcore supp shops. Sarms and andros while legal just aren't worth it for most people in my opinion and don't pack on much mass

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh I see, there are still some very strong designers available, stronger than dbol in my opinion but much dryer and don't aromatize. I'm pretty sure they are technically legal and you can even buy them in some hardcore supp shops. Sarms and andros while legal just aren't worth it for most people in my opinion and don't pack on much mass
They don't pack on mass because people dose them way too low.

@Goggled101
5mg is a waste of time, I know 120lb females using 5-10mg of lgd.

Good dose for a man with any prior anabolic experience is 20-30mg.

Like was already mentioned, good amount of time to use it is for as long as your blood work looks good, same goes for any other sarm, prohormone or steroid.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here's the problem with people saying sarms dont work.

We all know that sarms are not as strong as steroids, so what makes everyone think that 5,10 or 15mg is going to do much if anything?

Try taking 15mg of anadrol. You would see absolutely no results. Does that mean anadrol is weak? Of course not. But you need to dose accordingly.

Sarms are not the free lunch that the internet wants to make you believe.

They absolutely work, if you dose them accordingly. And at those doses where they work they have potential for all the side effects of steroids. Now that doesn't mean you're going to get the side effects, but there a possibility.

I have seen on multiple occasions ppl use 10mg of ostarine and destroy there bloodwork.

On the other hand I've seen ppl take 50mg of lgd without any side effects.

It's all user dependent

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If anyone is interested I will be adding rad140 and S23 to a trt dose of testosterone for the final 6-8 weeks on a cut while I'm getting ready for a boxing match. 15-20mg of each as a means to keep my strength and performance high. That will start in about 12 days.

The reason I'm picking those 2 compounds is because I'm a rep for a company and get certain products to try out every month.

S23 is good at retaining muscle, it makes you strong and kinda agressive in a bad way, rad on the other hand is also good at preserving muscle and gives me a feel good positive energy. I feel like it's a good combo for my goal.

To be perfectly honest and fair, if I was trying to put on mass right now I wouldn't choose sarms or prohormones. I would use real gear. But going the legal route for bulking lgd at 20+mg would be my choice and I would pick the injectable version over the oral.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah dude, 5 mg is completely worthless. Since you're on trt, I'd personally shoot for 12 weeks and check bloods along the way to see, if I want to keep going. And have longer time off after, than 2 months.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah dude, 5 mg is completely worthless. Since you're on trt, I'd personally shoot for 12 weeks and check bloods along the way to see, if I want to keep going. And have longer time off after, than 2 months.
12 weeks of lgd?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
12 weeks of lgd?
Yeah, why not? 8-12 weeks pretty usual for many sarms. Should check bloods at some point though, if wanting to continue. Or if not making any progress at some point, then no reason to keep going of course.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
12 weeks of lgd?
What's wrong with that?

If you want to actually be building muscle then your cycles need to be longer ( given your health stays in check)

Let's put this into perspective.

The most genetically blessed bodybuilders on the planet average about 10lbs of stage weight per year. That means over the course of the year on full blown steroid cycles you're adding about 10 lb of muscle tissue. Let's say 20 to be optimistic.

So if 1000mg of test and some anadrol can get you 20lbs a year (52 weeks) then how much muscle do you think someone is going to build on sarms or even a full blown cycle in 4-6 weeks..... Maybe 1-2lbs if your lucky. Most these guys gaining 20-30lbs on a cycle are not even adding 5 lbs of muscle.

There's a few members here that I've seen over the years say that they gained 20lbs on msten, then they gained 20lbs on superdrol, then they gained 20lbs on anadrol and so on. If you went by some of the numbers they gave them they would appear to have built over 100lbs of muscle in the past 10 years yet they weight 10lbs more then when they started.

****, I've been busting my ass for the past 3 years and I probably put on 15lbs of muscle total in that time

Goggled101

Goggled101

Awards
So my main goal wouldn't really be to gain mass on this cycle it would be to maintain strength and muscle mass on a cut.

I mean if I gain some muscle that'd be great but I'd like to cut way down as I'm quite floofy right now but I don't want to lose a bunch of mass

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my main goal wouldn't really be to gain mass on this cycle it would be to maintain strength and muscle mass on a cut.

I mean if I gain some muscle that'd be great but I'd like to cut way down as I'm quite floofy right now but I don't want to lose a bunch of mass
Why not add some Mast or Primo if that's your goal? They'd work at least as well as an effective dose of a SARM but also likely be less impactful on bloods.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why not add some Mast or Primo if that's your goal? They'd work at least as well as an effective dose of a SARM but also likely be less impactful on bloods.
He's looking for a legal option

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I still wouldn't use any less then 15mg of lgd, if it was me if be starting at 20.

Because of what your goal is I highly suggest epiandro. If I didn't mention it already iconic formulations has the best bang for your buck epiandro. It's transdermal at 450mg per serving.

@thebigt

Can you hit this gentleman with a discount code in case he might be interested?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Keep this in mind, this higher your bodyfat is the less likely you are going to loose muscle. It's once you start getting really lean, under 12 or 10% bodyfat that loosing muscle becomes a issue

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I still wouldn't use any less then 15mg of lgd, if it was me if be starting at 20.

Because of what your goal is I highly suggest epiandro. If I didn't mention it already iconic formulations has the best bang for your buck epiandro. It's transdermal at 450mg per serving.

@thebigt

Can you hit this gentleman with a discount code in case he might be interested?
THEBIGT gets 20% off at iconic formulations website.

thanks for the shoutout @Smont

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
12 weeks of lgd?
What's wrong with that?

If you want to actually be building muscle then your cycles need to be longer ( given your health stays in check)

Let's put this into perspective.

The most genetically blessed bodybuilders on the planet average about 10lbs of stage weight per year. That means over the course of the year on full blown steroid cycles you're adding about 10 lb of muscle tissue. Let's say 20 to be optimistic.

So if 1000mg of test and some anadrol can get you 20lbs a year (52 weeks) then how much muscle do you think someone is going to build on sarms or even a full blown cycle in 4-6 weeks..... Maybe 1-2lbs if your lucky. Most these guys gaining 20-30lbs on a cycle are not even adding 5 lbs of muscle.

There's a few members here that I've seen over the years say that they gained 20lbs on msten, then they gained 20lbs on superdrol, then they gained 20lbs on anadrol and so on. If you went by some of the numbers they gave them they would appear to have built over 100lbs of muscle in the past 10 years yet they weight 10lbs more then when they started.

****, I've been busting my ass for the past 3 years and I probably put on 15lbs of muscle total in that time
ran olympus labs lgd twice back in the day. it treated me like epistane. there no way i would have been able to stay on it 12 weeks but thats just me...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
12 weeks of lgd?

ran olympus labs lgd twice back in the day. it treated me like epistane. there no way i would have been able to stay on it 12 weeks but thats just me...
That's why I threw in that little health markers part.

Ya, some ppl get trashed on sarms. I had someone PM me about their blood work on 10 mg of Osta recently and it trashed everything. Seen similar stuff from guys in the past too. On the other hand I can slam lgd with no issues, I can actually handle anadrol like that as well, but a little bit of deca or a 19 nor screws me up 🤷

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
12 weeks of lgd?

I remember back when Olympus came out with the lgd/mk677 combo, I'm almost positive that stuff was spiked with prohormones because guys were blowing up on that stuff and getting side effects quite a bit.

Guys were getting SD type results and I just can't buy that it was actually lgd

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I would check out 11-kt then. Iconic's still has some left, to my knowledge. Ultra Eleven is the product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would check out 11-kt then. Iconic's still has some left, to my knowledge. Ultra Eleven is the product.
yes, still in stock...THEBIGT saves 20% at the iconic formulations website.