LGD 3303 vs. YK 11

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Long time AAS user, currently just looking into Sarms mostly out of curiosity, possibly to research with on top of TrT.

I’ve read everything there is to know on YK-11, and LGD3303, but havnt seen much- if any direct comparisons.

Anyone???? If anyone has used both, I’m looking for every ounce of good info you can put in.

(Ideally, I’m thinking of running test 300-400mg, rad140 @ 20mg, and one of these two for a general recomp). (Same caloric count but diet cleaned up a bit. Considering also adding GW in as well- but that’s not the main event here)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I perfer regular lgd over the 3303 version. 3303 was supposed to be better but it wasn't, that's why it's not as popular

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I perfer regular lgd over the 3303 version. 3303 was supposed to be better but it wasn't, that's why it's not as popular
Why did you prefer it? Would you still use 4033 when trying to stay lean?

There’s always the classic question of countering “wet” compounds with dhts or AIs to reap “most” of the benefits while controlling any unwanted wetness.

I like the idea of 4033 but for the first time in my life I’m getting off the bulk train and trying to clean things up a bit. I know that can be done with any compound, but for obvious reasons I was looking elsewhere. Interested for your two cents. Thanks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never found any sarm to provide wet gains, lgd was just better then lgd 3303. Like a dry dbol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't have a ton of experience with yk11 but it seems like yk11 makes more sense on a cut than most other sarms with the exception of s23.

But I'm a firm believer that diet determines the results more then the gear.

Also I think y k11 is actually a steroid not a sarm, it just seems to get lumped into the Sarm category for gray area marketing. Someone might have to double-check me on that one but I think it's closer to a steroid. Also even though YK acts like DHT it's not DHT it's actually nandrolone based and I know this because I thought it was DHT and I've been proven wrong by multiple people lol

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't have a ton of experience with yk11 but it seems like yk11 makes more sense on a cut than most other sarms with the exception of s23.

Also I think y k11 is actually a steroid not a sarm, it just seems to get lumped into the Sarm category for gray area marketing. Someone might have to double-check me on that one but I think it's closer to a steroid. Also even though YK acts like DHT it's not DHT it's actually nandrolone based and I know this because I thought it was DHT and I've been proven wrong by multiple people lol
I am 98% sure it’s a 19-nor. That being said I find it interesting. Also being a 19-nor explains peoples gyno they have been talking about for a while. A dht like compound that gives you boobs… the world is so backwards now lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am 98% sure it’s a 19-nor. That being said I find it interesting. Also being a 19-nor explains peoples gyno they have been talking about for a while. A dht like compound that gives you boobs… the world is so backwards now lol
Most of the guys I talked to said it has positive effects on reducing there gyno, similar to a DHT, but I have had 1 person tell me it aggravated their gyno.

Would that being said, we can throw all the DHT and all the 19 Nor talk out the window, we just need to treat yk11 like yk11 because it really is its own animal. And unfortunately we don't have a lot of information on it

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Smont- thanks. I’m going to look further into 4033. S23 was also one of the main compounds I was looking at- if you’ve tried it, how do you compare it to 4033? One of the main reasons I’m looking into sarms is my main aas source is temporarily out of stock, aka for a tbd amount of time.

Could you compare 4033 to tbol?

And yes I fully agree that any compound can be used for any purpose. Given the fact that supply and integrity of 3303 is shaky at best, perhaps I’ll eliminate that from my current “short list”.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Long time AAS user, currently just looking into Sarms mostly out of curiosity, possibly to research with on top of TrT.

I’ve read everything there is to know on YK-11, and LGD3303, but havnt seen much- if any direct comparisons.

Anyone???? If anyone has used both, I’m looking for every ounce of good info you can put in.

(Ideally, I’m thinking of running test 300-400mg, rad140 @ 20mg, and one of these two for a general recomp). (Same caloric count but diet cleaned up a bit. Considering also adding GW in as well- but that’s not the main event here)
Here's my question or statement to you.

Going by your avatar picture it's very obvious you either know exactly what your doing with your nutrition and training, or if you don't know what you're doing with those things then you have a ridiculous good drug response and ridiculous genetics for being lean in muscular lol.

So if I were you I wouldn't worry too much about the compounds, I would just pick whatever gives you the least side effects use it and keep doing whatever you been doing

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
And also I’m pretty sure the current belief is that yk11 is closest in structure to a 19-nor, and is also definitely not just a sarm, I think because it binds to androgen receptors all over, not just at selective sites. I believe I hard it also binds to 2 other receptors (questionable anabolic benefits there though)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Smont- thanks. I’m going to look further into 4033. S23 was also one of the main compounds I was looking at- if you’ve tried it, how do you compare it to 4033? One of the main reasons I’m looking into sarms is my main aas source is temporarily out of stock, aka for a tbd amount of time.

Could you compare 4033 to tbol?

And yes I fully agree that any compound can be used for any purpose. Given the fact that supply and integrity of 3303 is shaky at best, perhaps I’ll eliminate that from my current “short list”.
Lgd 4033 is better then tbol at putting on size, at least mg vs mg for the amount I've used. I don't believe I've ever used more than 50 mg of t-bol.

But I've used both at 40 and lgd is the winner.

S23 I used oral and Injectable. It's like the tren of the sarm world. Now don't confuse that with me saying s23 is as good as tren because it's not.

But s23 while not the best bulking or size promoting drug, it seems to have positive effects on body composition, it seems to make you sweat more, and it seems good for muscular endurance as well as long as it doesn't cause you to cramp up from dehydration because it really does seem to drive people out.

I didn't really get any negative side effects from it but I've seen people report quite a few negative side effects on par with traditional oral steroids, nothing outrageous just similar to what you would expect from traditional oral use. Elevated blood pressure, elevated liver enzymes and cholesterol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And also I’m pretty sure the current belief is that yk11 is closest in structure to a 19-nor, and is also definitely not just a sarm, I think because it binds to androgen receptors all over, not just at selective sites. I believe I hard it also binds to 2 other receptors (questionable anabolic benefits there though)
Yes, it appears they altered a 19nor steroid to make yk

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Smont thank you. I’ve read a million threads on AM and you always contribute educated and reasonable stuff, glad your on this one. To be fair, that pic is perfect lighting, post gym, on a medium dose of test and Tren and 2iu growth, but from what I’ve seen I do respond really well to certain compounds- not all. Diet wise I eat well- rich diet but nothing super controlled, I try to just be smart. I’m naturally really lean so gaining weight was always the challenge.

You make a good point. I just need to pick one of these and give it a go. Yk or s23 seem like top picks. I’ve done so many mass building cycles, this will be my first cut/recomp attempt, real attempt. I will log whatever I do.

For anyone else, please feel free to leave any input on anything mentioned !

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Smont thank you. I’ve read a million threads on AM and you always contribute educated and reasonable stuff, glad your on this one. To be fair, that pic is perfect lighting, post gym, on a medium dose of test and Tren and 2iu growth, but from what I’ve seen I do respond really well to certain compounds- not all. Diet wise I eat well- rich diet but nothing super controlled, I try to just be smart. I’m naturally really lean so gaining weight was always the challenge.

You make a good point. I just need to pick one of these and give it a go. Yk or s23 seem like top picks. I’ve done so many mass building cycles, this will be my first cut/recomp attempt, real attempt. I will log whatever I do.

My vote is you cut over recomp. Recomps are usually very disappointing. I once spent a entire year recomping and I made about a 5 lb swing.

The next year I did a 3 month bulk followed by a two or three month cut and in those five to six months I made way more progress than an entire year of recomping on gear.

Unless you have a weight class that you need to stay in and you're already at the top of your weight class, or you're riding g the newbie gain train, I really find recomping one of the least optimal ways to make progress.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

YK11 is steroidal because of the androstane skeleton but a SARM doesn't mean that it's not based on a sterane tetracyclic structure it means it's doesn't cause complete transactivation at the Androgen Receptor (AR) although this is not the actual definition and counterexamples are known you could just say as many studies do that a SARM is anything with tissue selectivity? There have been other steroidal SARMs developed and in fact by some pharmacological measures desoxymethyltestosterone (Pheraplex) is actually a SARM because of its lack of androgenicity on the prostate androgen receptors?

YK11 is a 19 nor and has a double bond ene on the 4 position so definitely not DHT based! It's basically a 17 alpha modified 19 nor steroid that has tissue selectivity and doesn't cause full receptor transactivation and is thus considered to be a SARM.

The first SARMs developed were all tertracyclic steranes but then they found a non steroidal compound that was active on androgen receptors selectively!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Hmmm definitely do not agree with this at all besides it being a 19nor that's not arguable but YK11 is actually a partial agonist of the Androgen Receptor so if any of these steroidal SARMs are SARMs YK11 would definitely be one. If you have studies that refute this then I'll take a look but according to this study...

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/34/3/34_3_318/_article

The problem is here that there is no definitive definition of what a SARM actually is? This leads to a pandoras box of problems defining these things? YK11 does also only cause a partial transactivation of the AR as well so I doubt it doesn't show some level of selectivity in different tissues?

I honestly would have to do a deeper dive because none of this is proof that it doesn't show the same nonselectivity of testosterone and I think that's the best definition. That said I am leaning much more to that it is probably a SARM?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hmmm definitely do not agree with this at all besides it being a 19nor that's not arguable but YK11 is actually a partial agonist of the Androgen Receptor so if any of these steroidal SARMs are SARMs YK11 would definitely be one. If you have studies that refute this then I'll take a look but according to this study...

The problem is here that there is no definitive definition of what a SARM actually is? This leads to a pandoras box of problems defining these things? YK11 does also only cause a partial transactivation of the AR as well so I doubt it doesn't show some level of selectivity in different tissues?

I honestly would have to do a deeper dive because none of this is proof that it doesn't show the same nonselectivity of testosterone and I think that's the best definition. That said I am leaning much more to that it is probably a SARM?
Masteron is a sarm, eq is a sarm, tren is a sarm.

Technically all steroids are steroidal sarms. But honestly I don't even really think of sarms and steroids as different things, there all just a tool for a goal, weather it's labeled sarm or steroid dosent mean much to me outside of conversation.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

Technically all steroids are steroidal sarms. But honestly I don't even really think of sarms and steroids as different things, there all just a tool for a goal, weather it's labeled sarm or steroid dosent mean much to me outside of conversation.
First agreed that there all just tools and I'll also agree that labeling something a SARM means nothing because to some extent they all have selectivity in certain tissues.

That said I don't think any pharmacological study will conclude that mast or eq should be classed as a SARM? From the studies I have read there needs to be substantial difference from the nonselectivity of testosterone on the AR and either a partial agonist effect excluding inverse agonist activity (Unless it has a mixed agonist action). However you are correct because to some extent every androgen using that definition besides testosterone(Assuming that's what the deviation is based on) could be a SARM!

I think no matter what at the end of the day is that steroidal or not if it activates anabolic pathways it's a potentially useful compound and each have there own advantages and disadvantages! Classing compounds with the intricate details of pharmacology and the lack of details humans currently possess is really a complete waste of time!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established

I absolutely have no studies I was just putting what I heard out there, thanks for the clarification though.

Do you have any personal experience with any of these compounds that could be contributed?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

Though I have seen literature that has classed Nandrolone as a steroidal SARM so? Again though this acronym SARM means almost nothing other then a general statement of has androgenic effects that has some tissue selectivity? That's a very broad statement that probably does include every steroid known lol!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I absolutely have no studies I was just putting what I heard out there, thanks for the clarification though.

Do you have any personal experience with any of these compounds that could be contributed?
No not with YK11 or LGD 3033 but I have experimented with LGD4033 and it definitely was highly effective for me. I got lean dry gains from that compound and was impressed by its effectiveness.

I wasn't expecting very much at all to be honest but I learned that these SARMs can be powerful and have benefits. I also got little to no side effects what so ever which was extremely promising. I didn't experience much of anything beyond pure hypertrophy and just general cell volumizing.

I was interested in trying 3033 for a while but it seems the hype over it died down and most people seem to agree 4033 is superior?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
All good stuff here but regardless of what’s what, most of the useable info coming from a messaging forum is going to be the anecdotal stuff, and the more detailed the better I will add! Lol. Most of the knowledgeable ppl on here have used both at this point- so it seems..

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

The only thing I want to add is whenever you decide to give these compounds a go make sure you go to maresearchchems.net and use @Smont discount code it's where I get the few research chems I use from

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also give yourself some credit I know plenty of people who've had perfect lighting post workout pump on way heavier cycles abd looked nowhere near as good as you did in your avatar. Like my guy said you obviously know what you're doing and if I were you I'd give a a couple different ones a try. I will forewarn you no sarm is as good as any steroid and yet they have the same sides and shutdown which why they never made sense to me unless you had absolutely no way to get gear. However o do like cardarine for the endurance on a cut also I've never done yk but I do know it had horrible bioavailibility so make sure you get the injectable

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Also give yourself some credit I know plenty of people who've had perfect lighting post workout pump on way heavier cycles abd looked nowhere near as good as you did in your avatar. Like my guy said you obviously know what you're doing and if I were you I'd give a a couple different ones a try. I will forewarn you no sarm is as good as any steroid and yet they have the same sides and shutdown which why they never made sense to me unless you had absolutely no way to get gear. However o do like cardarine for the endurance on a cut also I've never done yk but I do know it had horrible bioavailibility so make sure you get the injectable
Thanks dude- yes I’ve heard that about YK, fortunately there’s several “good” sources carrying injectable. One thought though- if it’s suspended on oil , which I expect it to be, it can’t really be for preworkout useage?? Ester or not, it takes a given amount of time for the oil injection to break down and be absorbed into the body, so I wouldn’t plan on using it preworkout. I’d just assume pin x2 a day and wait for stable bloods. I only bring this up because I see people mentioning injectable pre workout, and they always stood out as odd to me.

I’ve checked out Ma- and based on peer reviews it sounds great but last I checked a few of the compounds I was looking at were out of stock. I’m still a week or so out, so I’ll keep checking. Looking like yk or s23 with rad, and slightly increased test (300-400).

The older I get (34) I realize some of my best periods of growth were just doing my TrT plus a light dose of growth (2iu). Slow steady recomping. I keep pushing a “blast” farther off because I just don’t feel I need it lol. Or want it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Injectable Lgd 3303 was the strongest sarm I have used yet. Rapid strength gains. Tore a tendon so I didn't get to ride it out the whole way. But yeah it was pretty impressive. Plus the jump in strength happened after I was already on trest and rad for awhile so even more impressive.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Injectable Lgd 3303 was the strongest sarm I have used yet. Rapid strength gains. Tore a tendon so I didn't get to ride it out the whole way. But yeah it was pretty impressive. Plus the jump in strength happened after I was already on trest and rad for awhile so even more impressive.

Well f*ck dude I hear these stories and it all good until your out of the game like that. Sorry to hear it. I do hear some ppl say they back off pushing strength and work more on hypertrophy to try to skirt the possible injuries.

It seems like with these compounds it’s still just a toss up. 50/50 on raving reviews vs war stories

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established

Well f*ck dude I hear these stories and it all good until your out of the game like that. Sorry to hear it. I do hear some ppl say they back off pushing strength and work more on hypertrophy to try to skirt the possible injuries.

It seems like with these compounds it’s still just a toss up. 50/50 on raving reviews vs war stories

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks dude- yes I’ve heard that about YK, fortunately there’s several “good” sources carrying injectable. One thought though- if it’s suspended on oil , which I expect it to be, it can’t really be for preworkout useage?? Ester or not, it takes a given amount of time for the oil injection to break down and be absorbed into the body, so I wouldn’t plan on using it preworkout. I’d just assume pin x2 a day and wait for stable bloods. I only bring this up because I see people mentioning injectable pre workout, and they always stood out as odd to me.

I’ve checked out Ma- and based on peer reviews it sounds great but last I checked a few of the compounds I was looking at were out of stock. I’m still a week or so out, so I’ll keep checking. Looking like yk or s23 with rad, and slightly increased test (300-400).

The older I get (34) I realize some of my best periods of growth were just doing my TrT plus a light dose of growth (2iu). Slow steady recomping. I keep pushing a “blast” farther off because I just don’t feel I need it lol. Or want it.
If you choose yk I absolutely would pick the injectable, the oral seems to be much less effective, this is not the same for all sarms, and mind you I rep for a company that sells oral yk, (and injectable), but the oral works, but not nearly as bioavailable as the injectable. S23 on the other hand has like 90% oral bioavailability

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The only thing I want to add is whenever you decide to give these compounds a go make sure you go to maresearchchems.net and use @Smont discount code it's where I get the few research chems I use from
Your a better salesman then I am, I always forget to mention I'm a rep lol. I get caught up trying to help and forgot to plug myself 😂

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah be careful and warm up properly with good form all true stuff. Lol I got injured trying to teach my sons how to ride a wheelie on a bicycle. Lol. Used to freestyle but it's been 25 years since I've been on a bike. Should of probably waited more then ten minutes to shake the rust off. Ha

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
yeah be careful and warm up properly with good form all true stuff. Lol I got injured trying to teach my sons how to ride a wheelie on a bicycle. Lol. Used to freestyle but it's been 25 years since I've been on a bike. Should of probably waited more then ten minutes to shake the rust off. Ha
Similiar thing happened to me, 17 years of lifting and I played 5 minutes of touch football and completely tore a hamstring. I’ve trained my body to not be functional.

SKiTZ_OUT

Awards
May I ask where you got the inj lgd 3303 because I've been trying to find it. I know 2 websites that have it but haven't gotten any feedback about either of them. I've used injectable yk11 and inject lgd 4033 and loved it each time I did them. I've been trying to find real lgd 3 because it's very hard to find real lgd 3303. Thanks

SKiTZ_OUT

Awards
No not with YK11 or LGD 3033 but I have experimented with LGD4033 and it definitely was highly effective for me. I got lean dry gains from that compound and was impressed by its effectiveness.

I wasn't expecting very much at all to be honest but I learned that these SARMs can be powerful and have benefits. I also got little to no side effects what so ever which was extremely promising. I didn't experience much of anything beyond pure hypertrophy and just general cell volumizing.

I was interested in trying 3033 for a while but it seems the hype over it died down and most people seem to agree 4033 is superior?
It's just very hard to find real lgd 3303 that's why alot of people just do lgd 4. Injectable yk11 and injectable lgd 4033 are very good. Great gains, just as good as regular aas if not better than most aas.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supreme labs has it. I think they are a sponsor here or at least were. But yeah that and there injectable rad are great. Some pip though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Supreme labs has it. I think they are a sponsor here or at least were. But yeah that and there injectable rad are great. Some pip though.
Are they still in business? There not a sponsor anymore and I haven't heard anyone talk about them in a while

SKiTZ_OUT

Awards
Are they still in business? There not a sponsor anymore and I haven't heard anyone talk about them in a while
I'm wondering the same thing. Sarmify has inj lgd 3303 but everybody on other forums said their last batch bunk. They have a new batch with 3rd party testing of some sort but I haven't heard any feedback on it yet and it's.been months.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm wondering the same thing. Sarmify has inj lgd 3303 but everybody on other forums said their last batch bunk. They have a new batch with 3rd party testing of some sort but I haven't heard any feedback on it yet and it's.been months.
3303 is no better then 4033, in fact I find 4033 better, most ppl do and that's why not a lot of ppl sell 3303. The demand isint high enough.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Injectable 4033 is actually my favorite sarm by a long shot. I've yet to find any other nonsteroidal sarms that can compare

SKiTZ_OUT

Awards
3303 is no better then 4033, in fact I find 4033 better, most ppl do and that's why not a lot of ppl sell 3303. The demand isint high enough.
Lgd 3303 is way better than lgd 4. Most places sell bunk lgd 3 or they sell lgd 4 as lgd 3. It's very hard to source real lgd 3303 raws. Lgd 4 is just more popular cuz it's available everywhere and there's just alot more feedback on it and you don't have to worry about getting bunk lgd 4 from most places.

SKiTZ_OUT

Awards
Injectable 4033 is actually my favorite sarm by a long shot. I've yet to find any other nonsteroidal sarms that can compare
and yes I enjoy inj lgd 4 alot myself also

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lgd3303 is not hard to source. It's almost everywhere that you get any other sarm raws

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lgd 3303 is way better than lgd 4. Most places sell bunk lgd 3 or they sell lgd 4 as lgd 3. It's very hard to source real lgd 3303 raws. Lgd 4 is just more popular cuz it's available everywhere and there's just alot more feedback on it and you don't have to worry about getting bunk lgd 4 from most places.
Gonna have to agree to disagree

SKiTZ_OUT

Awards
Gonna have to agree to disagree
The lgd 3 you did was either not lgd 3, or low purity, or underdosed alot. Trust me if you do good lgd 3 it's 100% better than lgd 4. If it's so easy to get lgd 3 raws why is there so much garbage or fake lgd 3 being sold everywhere

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
The lgd 3 you did was either not lgd 3, or low purity, or underdosed alot. Trust me if you do good lgd 3 it's 100% better than lgd 4. If it's so easy to get lgd 3 raws why is there so much garbage or fake lgd 3 being sold everywhere
As someone who knows many AAS raw sources which many also carry sarms as well most of who sell both lgd3033 and lgd4033 raw powder and use third party testing so I don't know why people would have difficulty sourcing it? I actually don't see many people even trying to stock it at all as far as SARM end product suppliers which leaves me to believe anecdotally it must not have as good of outcomes but I honestly never tried 3033 so personally can't say anything about my results.

Believe Smont though plenty of legitimate very well tested raw suppliers carry it!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you seem to know everything about lgd except how to buy it lol :unsure: