LGD 3303 information help

Calvinklap

Awards
New on here, so be gentle. I’ve been on LGD 3303 for about 2 1/2 months. I have 15 more days taking 24 mg a day. I have a PCT lined up it’s the Finaflex PCT. Need some information because i get a million different explanations on this topic. What else do i need to do?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get your hands on a SERM for proper recovery.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How’s your cycle been? Yes defo get a serm, nova or clomid

Calvinklap

Awards
Great. I gained 10 pounds and my strength has skyrocketed. Haven’t noticed any real negative sides day to day with 24 mg. Where is the best place for a serms

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great. I gained 10 pounds and my strength has skyrocketed. Haven’t noticed any real negative sides day to day with 24 mg. Where is the best place for a serms
Can’t talk sources on here bro, google is your friend......it is relatively easy to get.

Calvinklap

Awards
Okay gotcha. Sorry. Again, just got the account and started posting. Thanks

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Finaflex is Arimistane right? I would also go for a nolva or clomid man. How did you like your cycle? Is 24mg a day a high dose or average?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression 10mg was around the money

sfase

Awards
When you are taking 24mg do you split the dosage as the half life is pretty short?

Calvinklap

Awards
I ended up grabbing Clomid. I think I’ll run that at 50 a day for 4 weeks alongside a test booster. Cycle was great. I take 8mg doses 3 times a day 6 hours apart. Haven’t noticed anything bad as far as suppression. I read 24 is kinda high but I also saw 20-30 was a good range for bulking.

Calvinklap

Awards
I was on 12mg a day for the start of my cycle and the last 4 weeks i shot it up to 24 and kept gaining weight. Saw one site saying 20-30 mg might be beneficial for gaining. So far so good. Hasn’t suppressed me much i dont think but i dont have any blood work as proof.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
That is a super high dose...

Using compounds that have zero long term health effect information at doses more than double what even gym bros would consider standard is just reckless. Gains are great, but holy smokes bubs.

Edit: I thought you were dosing 4033, my bad.

Calvinklap

Awards
That is a super high dose...

Using compounds that have zero long term health effect information at doses more than double what even gym bros would consider standard is just reckless. Gains are great, but holy smokes bubs.
Well there is very little information on the compund period. Running it at 12 a day for 8 weeks was completely fine. Nearing the end of 24 a day and still haven’t noticed any difference aside from alot of strength and muscle gains. I would have stuck with 12mg but i read this article on sarmsworld . com regarding 3303 and upped the dosing. Have a SERM and test booster for PCT and ill post how that goes. But I’m feeling fine.