LGD-3033 Cycle Information

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
TITLE IS A TYPO.

Referring to LGD-3303, not 3033. Apologize for any misleadings or inconveniences!

Alright ladies and gentleman, I'm fairly new to this site so bare with me. If anyone needs any extra info or I may have missed something please by all means let me know or add some info yourself.

Recently some of us have heard of a new Sarm called LGD-3033, not to be confused with LGD-4033. LGD-3033 is said to have a potency up to six times more powerful than ML-677. Now there's not a lot of info around about this compound so I've become to guinea pig to try it out and post any progress I have with the compound during this eight week cycle I started today (12/10/16). My current cycle is as follows:

LGD-3033: 20mg split dose every 8-9 hours (may increase as time goes on).

SR-9009: 20mg split does, 7mg pre workout, 7mg 3 hours later, 6mg 3 hours after second dose (may increase to 30mg if necessary).

My current stats are:
Height: 5'7 (yes I'm short leave me alone)
Weight: 170
BF: 14%

I will be doing fasted cardio in the AM as well as 6 days of lifts at night.

My diet consists of 3,200 calories with a macro breakdown of 300g protein, 200g carbs and roughly 140g of fat a day. I will be steadily increasing calories *if need be* by 100-200 per week.

If anyone has any questions or I have forgetting to cover one thing or another please feel free to ask!

I will not be able to post pictures do to forum rules and me being a new member (well under 100 posts). However once I reach that I will post the starting pictures I have already taken. Wish me luck!

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Great video on Youtube from my friend Seth at Newroids who goes over the agent and how it is like Mk677.

rrosari5

Awards
Nice... You got ahead. I was planning something similar. Kill it

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Admin please move to anabolics

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great video on Youtube from my friend Seth at Newroids who goes over the agent and how it is like Mk677.
Mk677 is a gh secretagogue and lgd 3303 is a sarm and also it's not anamorelin.Please guys lets not get these mixed up, it's a new compound so let's get it all correct from the start to avoid future confusion. NewAgeMayan has posted plenty of info on my post in the anabolic section I started about lgd3303 where I ask if anyone has cycled it yet. Our man theoutcasted has bravely decided to be our guinea pig and let's give him loads of support, if he has good results I may try it too...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Mk677 is a gh secretagogue and lgd 3303 is a sarm and also it's not anamorelin.Please guys lets not get these mixed up, it's a new compound so let's get it all correct from the start to avoid future confusion. NewAgeMayan has posted plenty of info on my post in the anabolic section I started about lgd3303 where I ask if anyone has cycled it yet. Our man theoutcasted has bravely decided to be our guinea pig and let's give him loads of support, if he has good results I may try it too...
I can see a possible problem here.

Whoever has made the compound OP has purchased, may be using the Anamorelin compound in their product but have just called that product "LGD3033"...so OP doesnt have a SARM at all.

Its a bit worrisome that one peptide place I came across is selling a LGD-3033 product. Note the placement of the second "3".

LGD-3033
LGD-3303

I have no idea what LGD-3033 is meant to be. Was it a typo by the RC?

OP, it may be helpful if you can find out from the manufacturer what the nomenclature/chemical name for the compound in your product is.

At this stage I dont think we can make any confident assumptions. Plus, 20mg dosing sounds less like SARM and more like peptide...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well spotted bro I've pm'd him see if he'll post the nomenclature on the bottle and ingredients

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
I can't post pictures because of my post limit, however I will post the compound:
9-chloro-2-ethyl-1-methyl-3-(2,2,2-trifuoriethyl)-3H-pyrrolo[3,2-f]quinolin-7(6-H)-one

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I can't post pictures because of my post limit, however I will post the compound:
9-chloro-2-ethyl-1-methyl-3-(2,2,2-trifuoriethyl)-3H-pyrrolo[3,2-f]quinolin-7(6-H)-one
That is indeed the SARM LGD-3303.

Hopefully that is in fact the compound in your product too.

Where you get the 20mg dosing from?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep that's 3303 alright it was just the typo on your title that confused us.thanks for that bro

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was told to do 20 mg too

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I was told to do 20 mg too
Itd be perfect if OP was doing bloods too. One of my own reservations with starting at such a dose is that we have no specific data on how this compound impacts lipids.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Itd be perfect if OP was doing bloods too. One of my own reservations with starting at such a dose is that we have no specific data on how this compound impacts lipids.
Yeah that would be great, the only bloods I've seen were from a guy on reddit. I think the idea behind 20mg was that if 11mg per 80k of body weight equaled a trt dose of test the 20 would be like almost double...

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Sorry on the typo guys I didn't see it until now! I already started using LGE-3303, yes I even spelled it right this time, so I wouldn't be able to do bloods. I had 20mg recommended to me based on my body weight. I'll still keep this forum updated with hopefully no more typos

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. Yep. Same.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a date for starting the cycle theoutcasted ?

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Yes, I started the cycle on 12/10/16, so yesterday. Today is day 2

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool make sure you keep us updated with how your feeling, how your workouts go and any changes in dosage bro

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
That's the plan! Gladly keeping everyone informed

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Alright guys so tonight was my second lift while on cycle, first was arms on Day one but due to only being on the compound for 8 hours I didn't see it necessary to post.

Anyway, today (12/12) was my first chest/shoulder workout and I definitely saw an improve. Last week I was able to do 20lb cable flies but today I was pushing 25lbs for reps. Today was also a no carb day for me so trust me, it definitely wasn't what I was eating. Tomorrow night I'll be hitting back and morning cardio so I'll keep everyone informed tomorrow around the same time.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Here is some info on LGD 3303 NOT Anamorelin lol, like many believe.
[video=youtube;xmALXxgTA5A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmALXxgTA5A[/video]

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like you guys and you have some good info but... why don't you sell any of the gear your videos are about?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Umm so everything you just said in that video has absolutely no backing based on the study/(s). How can something be more potent yet less suppressive? School me. Where in the study on those rats does it have data to compare its anabolic effect in humans in comparison to LGD-4033?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Umm so everything you just said in that video has absolutely no backing based on the study/(s). How can something be more potent yet less suppressive? School me. Where in the study on those rats does it have data to compare its anabolic effect in humans in comparison to LGD-4033?
We said there isn't much info out there clinically....We have personal experience with the compound and many customers we see on a daily basis that has ran it. Heres my example i have a buddy who is meticulous with his diet he has an excel sheet and calculates down to the last gram. He has ran both 4033 and 3303. First cycle he gained 7lbs on 4033 next cycle on 3303 he gains 12lbs and this is the first time he has touched anything anything remotely hormonal for 6 Years. So on the second cycle its going to be harder to gain over the 7lbs he did first blast. He stayed at 15cals per body pound the whole time with both cycles so calorically he didn't change the only thing that did was the compound and second run he gains 12lbs. So i think that speaks for itself.

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
We said there isn't much info out there clinically....We have personal experience with the compound and many customers we see on a daily basis that has ran it. Heres my example i have a buddy who is meticulous with his diet he has an excel sheet and calculates down to the last gram. He has ran both 4033 and 3303. First cycle he gained 7lbs on 4033 next cycle on 3303 he gains 12lbs and this is the first time he has touched anything anything remotely hormonal for 6 Years. So on the second cycle its going to be harder to gain over the 7lbs he did first blast. He stayed at 15cals per body pound the whole time with both cycles so calorically he didn't change the only thing that did was the compound and second run he gains 12lbs. So i think that speaks for itself.
Based off of the little information that was available I was given the name Anamorelin for LGD 3303. I apologize if my information was wrong, I'll be more than happy to take any criticism or learn more about the compound from your team and from people who have taken it as well. Any information, extra to what has already been posted, would be greatly appreciated!

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Last night (12/13) was my first back workout and man did I feel strong. Got an excellent pump from the high carb day as well as hit a lot higher weight for lat pull downs. Was also able to hit 10 pounds heavier on preacher curls which I was surprised at. Today (12/14) will be an off day for me and tomorrow night will be abs and shoulders. Diet is still stay consistent and clean, weighing myself tomorrow morning after 5 days of continued use. Will keep everyone updated!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Last night (12/13) was my first back workout and man did I feel strong. Got an excellent pump from the high carb day as well as hit a lot higher weight for lat pull downs. Was also able to hit 10 pounds heavier on preacher curls which I was surprised at. Today (12/14) will be an off day for me and tomorrow night will be abs and shoulders. Diet is still stay consistent and clean, weighing myself tomorrow morning after 5 days of continued use. Will keep everyone updated!
Awesome! this is what we need is more guys giving their opinions on how its treating them!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Based off of the little information that was available I was given the name Anamorelin for LGD 3303. I apologize if my information was wrong, I'll be more than happy to take any criticism or learn more about the compound from your team and from people who have taken it as well. Any information, extra to what has already been posted, would be greatly appreciated!
You will be the "extra Information" bro hardly anyone has cycled this or at least not mentioned it. What's your weight then?

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Just hit my third workout while on LGD-3033, which was a great shoulder workout. Wasn't hitting crazy weight was more so going for high reps and was able to get another set for each one of my lifts involving rear delts and shoulder presses. Definitely a good workout. Today is my fifth official day on the compound (12/15), forgot to weigh in this morning so I set an alarm to do it tomorrow morning. I'll be hitting some leggies tomorrow, that'll be the true test of strength. Definitely noticed more definition than I've seen in my abs today and I haven't had any adverse reactions nor have I felt any side effects as of this point in time. Will check in tomorrow morning and post workout!

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Alright guys it's the morning of my sixth day (12/16). Did some fasted cardio this morning and am going to high legs later on today.

I DID NOT FORGET WEIGH MYSELF TODAY. I weighed in prior to cardio at 173, 3 pounds up from last week with little change to my diet or cheats. Also measured my body fat today, sitting at 13.5% which is .5% down from last week. Might be the SR-9009 or the cardio, not entirely sure.

Will post another update after making these legs grow later today.

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Hey everyone, today was my seventh day (12/17) of LGD 3303. I got pretty sick and wasn't able to lift. It's a bug going around that I caught from someone so don't worry it's not a side effect of LGD 3303. I'll still be keeping everyone updated

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Today is my tenth day (12/19) on LGD 3303. I've been sick the passed few days so I wasn't able to lift nevertheless do cardio. I dropped down to 167 because of it unfortunately. Today is the first day I was able to eat and lift properly. Weights still felt lighter than I remember which is fabulous especially when coming off of being sick. I'll weigh in again tomorrow to get a more accurate weight

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Today (12/21) is my twelfth day on this cycle and last night I got a crazy rear delt pump as well as a good lat workout. Can surely feel the strength gains still coming, weighed in at 172 so I'm almost back up to where I was prior to being sick a few days ago. Still haven't noticed any sides yet which is really nice, but with less than two weeks on cycle that's not surprising.
Today I'll be crushing these legs so hopefully tomorrow I'll be in a wheelchair.

Debating on adding GW for some extra endurance during cardio and for extra fat loss. What do you guys think?

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Alright we're on the thirteen day (12/22) day of LGD-3303. Weighed in this morning back at 173 so I'm exactly back to where I was previous to last week. Yesterday I got a great leg workout in the the point fasted cardio will probably be a pain this morning but so worth it. Definitely saw a strength gain in my legs, hit a new three rep max PR squatting, usually I can hit 385 but I went for 405 and hit it. I will admit that last rep was dam near close to killing me but I pushed through. Size and strength gains are definitely coming through this holiday season. Tonight we're hitting shoulders so I'll hit a military press and see what I can do on that. Stay tuned!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool man, noticed any changes in appearance yet?

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Cool man, noticed any changes in appearance yet?
Definitely I have noticed more muscle. I haven't had any breakouts acne wise or any crazy rashes like I would certain pro-hormones so that's also a plus.

I've also notated a body fat drop but I believe that's from a combination or SR-9009 and being sick to be honest.

Hope that answers your question!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not too sure about the sr bro, can you feel anything from The sr?

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Not too sure about the sr bro, can you feel anything from The sr?
Honestly not too sure if I feel anything from it. It isn't my first time running it but I've never run it on it's own so it's hard to say

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the progress going bro?

IronOutlaw

IronOutlaw

Awards
I'm doing a log on lgd 4033 so far not much difference for me do you feel like it's doing something for you or could it be placebo effect?

theoutcasted

theoutcasted

Awards
Sorry guys with the holidays my life got a little crazy which is why I haven't posted much the last few days. Currently sitting at 175 with 12% BF, which is less than I had when beginning my cycle. This is my seventeenth day (12/26) on LGD 330-3 and so for I've seen five pounds of raw strength gains and I am not complaining