Lgd @ 10mg or 20mg?

northtexas921

Awards
My cycle:
190mg test cyp EW (my TRT dose)
30 mg superdrol ED (4 weeks)
10mg lgd. ED (10 weeks)

I am also taking other things to control blood pressure, lipids, liver. Making sure everything is covered just don't want to write everything down

I am running lgd and as of today I am 7 days in. I have not seen much of anything yet, maybe a little strength increase. A few pounds added but the first week my diet was not in check and I did get the munchies and eat a bunch or Oreos. The lgd I have comes in 10mg capsules. F0cus3d nutrition. Do you think I should stick with 10 or bump it to 20? Most everything I have read say that up to 22mg there have been no sides but I have also seen people on forums say that 10mg is plenty. I know everyone's body work differently, with me I have always had to run higher doses of anything to get optimum results. I just want to see what you guys think.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lgd is gonna take about 10-15 days to kick in , 10 mgs is a good dose , no need to go above 12-15 mgs .

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
My cycle:
190mg test cyp EW (my TRT dose)
30 mg superdrol ED (4 weeks)
10mg lgd. ED (10 weeks)

I am also taking other things to control blood pressure, lipids, liver. Making sure everything is covered just don't want to write everything down

I am running lgd and as of today I am 7 days in. I have not seen much of anything yet, maybe a little strength increase. A few pounds added but the first week my diet was not in check and I did get the munchies and eat a bunch or Oreos. The lgd I have comes in 10mg capsules. F0cus3d nutrition. Do you think I should stick with 10 or bump it to 20? Most everything I have read say that up to 22mg there have been no sides but I have also seen people on forums say that 10mg is plenty. I know everyone's body work differently, with me I have always had to run higher doses of anything to get optimum results. I just want to see what you guys think.
whatever you are reading, well I would take with a grain of salt. no reason at all to bump it.

ditto Joedoubledose

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would definitely keep it at 10mg for now. You could maybe try 20mg towards the end of the cycle if you're feeling adventurous but I see no need to. Joe is right, the LGD will take a few weeks to kick in.
Also, 30mg superdrol? Yikes. Unless your SD is underdosed, or you've done this before and handled it well, I think you're going to have some bad side effects from that high of a dose. Common dose for SD is 20mg for 3-4 weeks. I did 2 weeks at 20mg then tried 30mg for my last week and had to drop it 2 days early because I felt like death and didn't want to run it anymore, even though I was absolutely killing it in the gym. You may want to start off at 20mg and only bump up the dosage if you're not seeing any results. Superdrol kicks in very quickly and it's very effective, BUT it can also be very dangerous. Hence why it's banned. Be careful man.

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
Ive ran 20mgs of LGD before. Dropped it back down to 10 mg it didn't really do much for me.