Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit

Kbula508

Member
Hi guys. Going to do a review of the LG sciences Cutting Andro kit. I bought 2 and an extra 1-Andro to run it at full dose.

Im 25 y/o . 5'6 with 15% body fat at 178lbs. Trying to make lean gains while cutting body fat.

I will be taking 2-epiandro 50
2- 1andro
2- 17 proandro

3 times a day. Morning afternoon and before bed. I have assault labs gear support that i will be taking 2 times a day between dose. And my PCT is novla and formxt, which is wat comes with the lg science cut kit.

Let me know how it looks.
 
In for the review!
 
I double all the doses up and almost tripled the 1-andro to get it at proper MG. They had it only at 100mg per day im going to have it at 300. Im on day 2 right now.
 
Yea 100mg per day is definitely low dose. 300 is a more common dosage protocol.
 
Im on day 3 everything is going good so far..have had some headaches but i dont think ive had enough water so ive upped my water. They arent so bad anymore so ill keep trying to adjust my water
 
Back
Top