LG SCIENCES BULK ANDRO KIT

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Will be starting tomorrow- still cannot believe the gains I got from Mass Max XT- benched this weekend and got a 225 x12 and then tried 275 x1 and got it pretty easy- the 225 x12 was a recent era PR for me- Mass Max strength gains definitely persist post use and apparently continue cannot say enough about it and will definitely run again- in the meantime..... decided to give the BULK ANDRO KIT a run and see how I respond- it is the new formula apparently with the M1D Andro, 1-ANDRO, and 4 Andro with the FORM XT PCT-

weight is still holding steady at 206

Jaykrausbc

Jaykrausbc

Awards
The Bulking Andro Kit is a great value but low dose. Great if you are new to PH.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
The Bulking Andro Kit is a great value but low dose. Great if you are new to PH.
Haven't had anything that would be classed as a PH since 2004, with the exception of a few runs of standard DHEA-

What I am curious about is the length of the cycle considering the relative weakness of the compounds- wondering if anyone has ever used the first 4 weeks of the bulk kit and then went right into say the cutting kit or battle hardener kit?

Jaykrausbc

Jaykrausbc

Awards
Haven't had anything that would be classed as a PH since 2004, with the exception of a few runs of standard DHEA-

What I am curious about is the length of the cycle considering the relative weakness of the compounds- wondering if anyone has ever used the first 4 weeks of the bulk kit and then went right into say the cutting kit or battle hardener kit?
I personally prefer to add in 6-8 weeks of SARMs during pct. Then would jump into the Cutting Stack or Battle Hardener right after and repeat as necessary. Seems to work well for me!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Good luck man!!!!

Bulk Kit is some good stuff. The WHOLE LG Kit is a great little thing for bang for your buck.

Can't wait to see what you think!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Kit did indeed arrive today, can't wait to get started tomorrow

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard this from a lot of people who have ran the andro kit. If your a beginner this stack should do you well. If not then your next andro run i'd try something else. That's just my personal opinion though.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 today, I was kinda surprised when I got the pills open and they were dry tabs as I was envisioning something liquid for the advanced cyclodextrin complexed yadda yadda, anyways will report back after 1 full week on

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
1 week in today- hoping the results start revealing themselves in these next 3 weeks

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
1 week in today- hoping the results start revealing themselves in these next 3 weeks
Excellent stuff man!!! You should be seeing results within the next week or so!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This should be a good run for you. In for the gains!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
did the overhead press routine today, set new 4 set PR at 37-didn't feel exceedingly strong , didn't notice much of a pump in comparison to how I felt on the maxx but wasn't expecting much either this soon so happy to gain a new PR (+1)

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
2 days into week 3 so I should start seeing good results I have felt good pumps with my last two workouts, my concern is an apparent decrease in libido and erection quality- have any other users experienced this?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
So far I am very unimpressed, almost the end of week three and basically nothing :(

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
So I stopped the kit a few days early- will consider finishing using the form -xt however this run was a total failure for me- no gains in performance or composition whatsoever and a complete collapse in libido/erectile quality

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Just a word to the wise- I am not saying there is correlation here - however, my HDL, always traditionally low, was UNDETECTABLE , stated as less than 15 when I got my lipids tested this past weekend- most prior tests showed me in the low 20s- I think it merits mentioning

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I personally prefer to add in 6-8 weeks of SARMs during pct. Then would jump into the Cutting Stack or Battle Hardener right after and repeat as necessary. Seems to work well for me!
SARMS cause shutdown and will only hinder pct...