LG Battle Hardener questions

Calcutta

Awards
I'm interested in taking the battle hardened stack by LG which is a bold PH and a winny PH. I know bold is a slow gainer which should be ran for 8 weeks min with another stacked compound. Would 2 of these packages be sufficient to run a 8 week cycle? Preferably the bold for 8 weeks and stArting the winny around week 3. It does not give the conversion amount of
Bold so not sure how much each dose is actually converting. Any experienced users with his stack?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Isn't this crap like over $100 per kit?! Personally I think their products are trash, especially the price. For that price you could get crap that is SOOO much better....so much better I can't even put it into words. Trust me brother.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There ok if dosed high enough but like the other guy said, its gonna b expensive.

Calcutta

Awards
It is pricey, but finding stuff now a days is tough after this 3rd or 4th ban of PH's. Any recommendations on some alternatives? Or is AAS my only option?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It is pricey, but finding stuff now a days is tough after this 3rd or 4th ban of PH's. Any recommendations on some alternatives? Or is AAS my only option?
Could always look for someone that is selling off some stuff. That would be cheaper route

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I was dosing 17pro and pbold at 12mls a day for 8-10 weeks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Would you recommend it? I was looking at getting 3 bottles of pbold and running it high.
High as in how many ml's?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Go on Ebay- there are people selling GOOD things on there. I have an extra bottle of LGI DMZ, but I wouldn't let it go for cheap- just sayin.

Rk6187

Awards
I was considering the lg sciences cutting kit ..$105 a bit high though ..so I invested in some epi and mech not that I'm stacking together but point being it's too expensive. ( lg)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dont know bout mech. Run the epi between 30-60, 5 weeks min, 6-8 ideal. Be prepared for sore joints, extra fish oil helps. Watch for estro rebound in pct.

alb3rtazzo

Awards
so do you think lg bold is crap ? i am a very beginner, but a friend suggest me lg sciences pbold, because it s a very mild prohormone, no sides, and a bit of gain, do you agree ?

thanks !!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so do you think lg bold is crap ? i am a very beginner, but a friend suggest me lg sciences pbold, because it s a very mild prohormone, no sides, and a bit of gain, do you agree ?

thanks !!!
I needs to be dosed very high, not very cost effective... I ran it for 10 weeks with little noticeable results...

alb3rtazzo

Awards
please suggest me a low sides ph and pct to start with, i have been training for 10 years... need a further push now !!!

Rk6187

Awards
Hdrol with proper PCT good beginner cycle

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75 (assess tolerance week 1)
Include cycle assist t/o cycle with AI on hand and Cort control starting week 3 in PCT. (Preferential) . Also a solid daa product like pct x 3 is strongly recommended

alb3rtazzo

Awards
thank you very much guys, one shop assistant suggest me tu use Advanced Muscle Science 1-Andro RDe Chrome and ams arom X as pct, what do you think about that?
thank you again guys

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thank you very much guys, one shop assistant suggest me tu use Advanced Muscle Science 1-Andro RDe Chrome and ams arom X as pct, what do you think about that?
thank you again guys
Ams 1-ad has a 100mg blend so not sure of exact mg per dose of actual 1-andro..
Lgsciences has 20mg per serving at 90 servings...

Lgsciences = 1800mg per bottle
Ams = 6000mg blend per bottle

The choice is obvious

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From my exp with ams you gotta 2-3x the recommended dose for good gains and at that dose you need a serm. Run 1ad 4 ad at double dose for 6 weeks and get a serm. If you go otc pct then google otc pct and read up, i dont think arom x will suffice if your running something worth running. Better yet i know it wont.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Which doesnt make the cycles cost effective

alb3rtazzo

Awards
what do think about forunner alpha mass?, is similar to LG and AMS....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what do think about forunner alpha mass?, is similar to LG and AMS....
Better dosed product.. id suggest researching and reading, narrow down your choices and report back with a plan..
Whats your tdee

alb3rtazzo

Awards
yes, i am trying to improve my knowledge, at the moment i am keen tu use a ph which convert to 1 testosterone , and reboot as a pct...i need just to choose a good brand... :) thanks for the help.