LG 1-Andro vs LG MMv3 (methyl mast) questions

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the PH game since back when HDROL was legal (moment of silence for the dearly departed).

I'm now looking to get back into the game with some legal alternatives. Its either 1-Andro ( and 4-Andro) OR the OG MMv3 from LG. While I'm familiar with 1-andro products, I don't know much about MMv3.

Thing is, I've got one HELL of a deal on LG MMv3 and I'm leaning that way but I don't know.

History:
8 years lifting
good health
ran HDROL twice back in the day successfully

Goals:
- Gain a lean 5-7 lbs +/-
- Increase valcularity / minor reduction in bf

Questions:
1. Is MMv3 harsh on the ol liver? Methyl is in the name so I"m assuming its methylated yes?
2. Cycle length with MMv3?
3. Best dosing for a guy at 185lbs
3. What kind of PCT is needed?

Best regards LG Team! And thank you in advance for your time.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
MMv3 is a non methyl, its comparable to stanodrol... now you could run mmv3 with 1-andro for a good lean cycle... cycle length and dose will determine what type of pct is required

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
MMv3 is a non methyl, its comparable to stanodrol... now you could run mmv3 with 1-andro for a good lean cycle... cycle length and dose will determine what type of pct is required
Much appreciated hvactech!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
What did you decide?
Ended up holding off on the PH's for the moment.

Been Running Phospatidic Acid and wanted to see how that worked solo before adding anything in.

I've got a lot of extra test boosters laying around so I think over summer I'll give the liver and cholesterol levels a break and Run a 8-12 wk stack of:

PA
Testabolan v2 (or ActivateXteme...have both)
Reversitol V2
LeanXtreme
Maca
+Staples