lets talk acp-105

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So this one offers less sides than ostarine, mild gains too but overall protein synthesis above normal values and 6x potency of test ( all claims)

what are the current experiences, sides, research you've found on this and how does it compare to ostarine. what pct?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
OK if noone is able to step up, some studies to start

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have not researched this so I cannot add anything of value. Subbed for info.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So this one offers less sides than ostarine, mild gains too but overall protein synthesis above normal values and 6x potency of test ( all claims)

what are the current experiences, sides, research you've found on this and how does it compare to ostarine. what pct?
what kind of sides is anybody getting with ostarine? honestly the weakest thing i have ever taken. OL brand back when they were good. no sides...or results of any kind lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've got someone who is using this stuff, or at least that's what it's supposed to be. (Not on my recommendation) there 3 weeks in a d they haven't noticed anything, sooooo...... Sounds similar to ostarine lol.

I do think that in the next few years we will start getting closer and closer to a sarm that does what it claims. But not yet

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine i got nice results from, subtle, veins popping, mrs even asked "are you taking something"
it was ostar1ne

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ostarine i got nice results from, subtle, veins popping, mrs even asked "are you taking something"
it was ostar1ne
Your lucky, most ppl fine osta to be pretty useless. I get nothing out of it. Back in the day I tried it everywhere from 10mg to I think 30mg and didn't notice a thing, well maybe some muscle sparing effects. But not enough to go back to it. I used the same brand you did too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
it was ostar1ne
If you responded that good to osta, then maybe this stuff will be good for you too?

Give it a try.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what kind of sides is anybody getting with ostarine? honestly the weakest thing i have ever taken. OL brand back when they were good. no sides...or results of any kind lol
Funny enough, there were a few reports of osta giving gyno, not many positive effects, just gyno lol.

I don't think anyone ever really understood the mechanism of how it was happening. But it was happening.

There was definitely a select group of ppl that loved ostarine, but I was not part of that club

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
it was ostar1ne
Also, give yourself some credit. Getting veins or vascular is from getting lean, lower bf. Or increased RBC and blood pressure can do it too. Osta should not be spiking BP and it's not a fat burner so your vascularity was more likely a result of the work you did through diet and exercise👏👏👏

Toff

Awards
  • Established
If you responded that good to osta, then maybe this stuff will be good for you too?

Give it a try.
true

Ill take a look, got a natty stack to try first, even got some prescrbed Orlistat to try (beauty of the health service still following the BMI model.. you can be full o'muscle but 'obese' according to BMI!)

by then hopefulyl a few more logs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
true

Ill take a look, got a natty stack to try first, even got some prescrbed Orlistat to try (beauty of the health service still following the BMI model.. you can be full o'muscle but 'obese' according to BMI!)

by then hopefulyl a few more logs
Ya bmi is total nonsense. Once At 5'9 190lbs with abs I had a Dr tell me I'm obese and need to loose about 20lbs.

I said look at me, your telling me I'm obese, his response was well according to your BMI your about 20lbs overweight. So I said is it healthy to be 4-5% bf? Because if I drop 20lbs that's where il be.

Fukin medical professional my ass