Let's take this up to a whole notha' LEVEL! Level II (sp)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Forumtech Nutrition gave me the opportunity to log their new Level II fat burner!

Height: 5'11
SEX: Male
Weight: 204lbs
Goal Weight: 195lbs

Workout Plan :
I try to get in six days a week, more often than not I get in five.
Currently recomping, diet isn't low calorie, so much as timing. I'm simply increasing workout intensity currently, I will decrease caloric intake down the line.
Let's see how well Level II works to burn that good ol' fat!

Today was Day 1:

- I took one pill per instruction...and WOW do these things kick you in the butt. For reference, I have tried just about any and every stimulant and my damn these get you going!

- Today's diet was slacking as it's an off day and I'm trying to recover from a 5 day, full body exercise, high intensity, high weight workout. I'm not your typical lifter, I like to work for strength and endurance, not just one or the other.

Before- 204lbs
2013-12-20%u0025252020.23.17.jpg

2013-12-21%u0025252014.36.02.jpg

AFTER: 206lbs (ignore the dirty mirror and bloated face haha)

20140123_133830_2.jpg

Summary:

I had a great time with Level II. Let's look at where the product shined:
- Value, I'm a pretty tolerant guy when it comes to stimulants, but there really is only so much Level II you can take. A general dose should last you throughout the work day, at least it did for me.
- I gained mass while losing fat. It's not a rare occurrence for me honestly but it was a nice thing to see while on a fat burner.
- No stomach problems, I know while running on an empty stomach, I at times can have issues digesting pills.
- Kept off the holiday fat gain!
- As with any stimulant, there was a crash, but at least this crash was towards the end of the day! Lasted rather long.
- I was sweating A LOT more, had to bring a few extra towels to the gym.

Gripes:
- The initial week or so my joints were absolutely killing me. Not sure why, appetite was also increased but I can toss that into either category.

All in all, I enjoyed the product. To those reading this, don't be afraid of the prop blend in Level II, you will enjoy your ride! Thank you once again for the opportunity to log this new to the market, fat burner.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forumtech Nutrition gave me the opportunity to log their new Level II fat burner!

Height: 5'11
SEX: Male
Weight: 204lbs
Goal Weight: 195lbs

Workout Plan :
I try to get in six days a week, more often than not I get in five.
Currently recomping, diet isn't low calorie, so much as timing. I'm simply increasing workout intensity currently, I will decrease caloric intake down the line.
Let's see how well Level II works to burn that good ol' fat!

Today was Day 1:

- I took one pill per instruction...and WOW do these things kick you in the butt. For reference, I have tried just about any and every stimulant and my damn these get you going!

- Today's diet was slacking as it's an off day and I'm trying to recover from a 5 day, full body exercise, high intensity, high weight workout. I'm not your typical lifter, I like to work for strength and endurance, not just one or the other.

Current Pic: To be updated!
First in!!

Lol I slacked on my diet yesterday too. Ended up with a big cheat snack worth probably 1500 calories. It was peanut butter fluff oatmeal. Hahaha don't judge me!! I've been hitting 2 a days and lifting 5-6 days a week. Yesterday was max-out deadlifts in the morning with max effort 5x5 after the singles and abs/bis in the afternoon. I earned it!!!

I'm also down 23 lbs in about 8 weeks. The appetite suppression in level 2 is outstanding!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for noods!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys - let's face it....The Holidays are here......trying to lose weight is really out the window...

Specially when some of us have kids....heck they have 4 cookes, we have to ingest 6....

Enjoy this great product tho-

[video]http://movieclips.com/XyfJ-the-nutty-professor-movie-klump-family-dinner/[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to see how this goes

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone is talking about this...

Passed this guy in Central Park the other day

level.jpg

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
First in!!

Lol I slacked on my diet yesterday too. Ended up with a big cheat snack worth probably 1500 calories. It was peanut butter fluff oatmeal. Hahaha don't judge me!! I've been hitting 2 a days and lifting 5-6 days a week. Yesterday was max-out deadlifts in the morning with max effort 5x5 after the singles and abs/bis in the afternoon. I earned it!!!

I'm also down 23 lbs in about 8 weeks. The appetite suppression in level 2 is outstanding!
Haha your diet sounds great!

In for noods!
I sent those to Swanks' inbox

Alrighty Lads!!! My dumbass thought my laptop charger was broken and I couldn't turn it on yesterday. Just turns out the outlet was off....

Anyway!

Day 2:

This was a great day! I woke up quick, at about noon and thought I had to be in..wait that wasn't my day.

I started my morning off -

8am: One Level II
30 min low intensity cardio, aka walking my dog
50g of protein (shake)
25g of carbs (powdered)

Lunch:
Half a chicken
Garlic Bread

Dinner:
The other half of that chicken
1 cup of cottage cheese
2 table spoon of peanut butter

Snack:
10 prunes
24oz of 1% milk

*Each day I drink a gallon of water minimum, quite thirsty*

Notes: So far, I have actually noticed that Level II actually increases my appetite. For me, this is an amazing thing since my diets are usually difficult due to never being that hungry. I also am definitely noticing the thermogenic effect, the 40 degree weather here in california is barely phasing me, and I hate the cold.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Today I got up at around 7 for an overall hectic day ahead of me:

Morning:
1 Thermo II
4 eggs
1 cup of hash ...not to be confused with the illegal stuff
1 table spoon of coconut oil

Not that many calories, but I prefer to start my days light.

Felling great so far, I am however still hungry! haha

Update: 11:46PM

Had an overall crappy day, only slept three hours. Had to deal with repairs on my apartment, which makes it quite difficult to work when your apartment manager is trying to chat up a storm. Got to the gym, mp3 player died, and someone I lent money to is taking forever to pay me back....oh laaaaaawd

That being said! I took my second dose of Level II around 4PM, energy felt like usual, I tossed in a few cups of coffee though as I was completely drained.

Workout was not worthy of keeping track of, for some odd reason everything was hurting, I assume due to a lack of electrolytes and an excess of stimulants (preworkout/level II/ coffee)

Couldn't get a proper lockeroom picture either as everyone was so confident in their t- shirts that they didn't need to wear underwear.

For your time:

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am surprised that you have an appetite increase but once you go to the 2 capsule full serving I will be shocked if not eliminated. We received an email from a 51 year old woman last week and she is down 26lbs in a little over 3 weeks.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3:

Today I got up at around 7 for an overall hectic day ahead of me:

Morning:
1 Thermo II
4 eggs
1 cup of hash ...not to be confused with the illegal stuff
1 table spoon of coconut oil

Not that many calories, but I prefer to start my days light.

Felling great so far, I am however still hungry! haha

For your time:

I am surprised that you have an appetite increase but once you go to the 2 capsule full serving I will be shocked if not eliminated. We received an email from a 51 year old woman last week and she is down 26lbs in a little over 3 weeks.
BigT is reporting a totally crushed appetite with 2 caps, so we'll see!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I'm an odd fellow, I normally consume around 1200-1500 calories a day and stay relatively large and strong. I just assumed that the increase in hunger is due to an increase in metabolism and some ghrelin pathway I'm missing right now haha.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm an odd fellow, I normally consume around 1200-1500 calories a day and stay relatively large and strong. I just assumed that the increase in hunger is due to an increase in metabolism and some ghrelin pathway I'm missing right now haha.
May be. I know that I have to basically force myself to eat on a full dose. Everyone is different!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha your diet sounds great!

Notes: So far, I have actually noticed that Level II actually increases my appetite. For me, this is an amazing thing since my diets are usually difficult due to never being that hungry. I also am definitely noticing the thermogenic effect, the 40 degree weather here in california is barely phasing me, and I hate the cold.
Interesting......Level II doesn't do anything for my appetite but my internal clock whether hungry or not forces me to eat. The one thing it does do is eliiminate my need for my afternoon java pick me up

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I found that as well. No change in appetite but no need for coffee either.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting......Level II doesn't do anything for my appetite but my internal clock whether hungry or not forces me to eat. The one thing it does do is eliiminate my need for my afternoon java pick me up
Ive actually started taking a second dose of L2 in the mid afternoon (around 230-3) to keep my snack cravings down. Everyone's been bringing really delicious looking things into the office every single day it's been tough!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Ive actually started taking a second dose of L2 in the mid afternoon (around 230-3) to keep my snack cravings down. Everyone's been bringing really delicious looking things into the office every single day it's been tough!
Yeah, I've been taking a second dose about 5-8 hours after my first dose. Don't notice any cravings which is always nice.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I've been taking a second dose about 5-8 hours after my first dose. Don't notice any cravings which is always nice.
exactly!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I used my second dose today with a cup of coffee. Appetite was crushed, I ended up only eating a bit if grapes until 540pm then I had a chicken rice bowl

Pretty damn sleepy all day today. Had terrible sleep.
Will update further when I get to my computer

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used my second dose today with a cup of coffee. Appetite was crushed, I ended up only eating a bit if grapes until 540pm then I had a chicken rice bowl

Pretty damn sleepy all day today. Had terrible sleep.
Will update further when I get to my computer
Hope you had some better sleep last night brother. Must be that cold California weather getting to you. I wish it was nice and toasty there like it is here in Buffalo at 15 degrees. Lol ;)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hope you had some better sleep last night brother. Must be that cold California weather getting to you. I wish it was nice and toasty there like it is here in Buffalo at 15 degrees. Lol ;)
Hahaha! Yeah our weather is pretty up there right now. Kinda annoying going from 82AM to 42PM though.

Anyway as that day went on I hardly got time to eat. Enjoyed a very drained 45min lift and then went home to work

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Today I have taken two LEVEL II and might be tossing in a third soon

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I have taken two LEVEL II and might be tossing in a third soon
Nice. Looking forward to how this treats you. I decided to wait until Saturday to try too. I don't want to be geekin' at work... IF that's the case.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Haha sorry had an issue with att sevice the past few days. Anyway I did bump to three a day to sustain energy. No sides!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is luncacy.......you may be the most stim tolerant person I have ever seen.
Lol! I've been dosing once in the am and once in the pm too to control my appetite more than anything.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
This is luncacy.......you may be the most stim tolerant person I have ever seen.
Haha I attenuate really quickly to things. Also had a pretty insane week, with my apartment being refurbished, work, puppy, family and what not. So I was burned out.

Lol! I've been dosing once in the am and once in the pm too to control my appetite more than anything.
Same! I do one in the morning another about 6-8 hours later and then my third 4-6 hours later depending on how I'm feeling.

3 as in 6 pills a day?
Jesus no, I want to be lean not dead.

Sorry about this damn delay, this isn't like me!

Back to this log

I can't believe it's already Day 7:

This week having been hectic, I worked my way up to three pills a day. Somedays two in the morning and one in the afternoon, others one every 6 hours or so.
Do I ever sleep? No
Is it because of stimulants? I wish

So far so good, I have noticed I have to bump my electrolyte intake up since I begin to cramp up. I assume it's a taurine/sodium depletion from the stimulants. Thsi stuff is great though. Appetite is controlled now, I'm using the bathroom quite frequently and hopefully soon I'll be leaning out more.

Current diet is around 180g protein, 200g carbs, 30g of fats. I will be cutting down and adjusting very soon.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I attenuate really quickly to things. Also had a pretty insane week, with my apartment being refurbished, work, puppy, family and what not. So I was burned out.

Same! I do one in the morning another about 6-8 hours later and then my third 4-6 hours later depending on how I'm feeling.

Jesus no, I want to be lean not dead.

Sorry about this damn delay, this isn't like me!

Back to this log

I can't believe it's already Day 7:

This week having been hectic, I worked my way up to three pills a day. Somedays two in the morning and one in the afternoon, others one every 6 hours or so.
Do I ever sleep? No
Is it because of stimulants? I wish

So far so good, I have noticed I have to bump my electrolyte intake up since I begin to cramp up. I assume it's a taurine/sodium depletion from the stimulants. Thsi stuff is great though. Appetite is controlled now, I'm using the bathroom quite frequently and hopefully soon I'll be leaning out more.

Current diet is around 180g protein, 200g carbs, 30g of fats. I will be cutting down and adjusting very soon.
What does your lifting schedule look like these days?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmm. 200g carbs...
3/day doesn't sound so bad. I was doing one at 0630, one at 0830, and one at 1300 on work days.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
What does your lifting schedule look like these days?
Posting this up in a little when I get home.

Essentially it's high reps medium weight.

As far as carbs go, I'm limiting the as Yohimbe works better absent of insulin.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Today I started my morning off with one. Have yet to take another, I actually got some damn sleep last hight so I'm not drowsy!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
All Caught Up!!

I notice Level II does hit my appetite but I can eat through it. I was using it on a bulk as a pre with agmatine and Endurance BCAA Plus. I was able to force myself to eat, but I wasn't hungry all day like I am normally.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All Caught Up!!

I notice Level II does hit my appetite but I can eat through it. I was using it on a bulk as a pre with agmatine and Endurance BCAA Plus. I was able to force myself to eat, but I wasn't hungry all day like I am normally.
it's made all the difference in the world for me. I'm my own worst enemy on a cut because of my appetite. lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's made all the difference in the world for me. I'm my own worst enemy on a cut because of my appetite. lol
I agree here. Level II is great with appetite suppression.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I agree here. Level II is great with appetite suppression.
I hope it really helps you achieve your goals. I cant wait to try it for Pre Contest, see the difference in use. Also I plan to switch from powder to pills for pre comp. or maybe a combo if I can handle it. Powder for cardio, which is usually about 500am till 545 am (so I will dose about 0430am) and then dose the pills around 11am. and it will still carry me through my evening workout.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I hate the holidays!!! Never have time for anything and my renovations are so scattered.

Update:

Oddly enough my dosage has dropped back down to 1-2 a day. Appetite is suppressed and I'm down to 201lbs even though my diet has been a wreck!

As for my workouts, the only time I've had is a 2-5 mile run every day. Have yet to get back to lifting especially with my odd gym hours.

Stuff is great!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate the holidays!!! Never have time for anything and my renovations are so scattered.

Update:

Oddly enough my dosage has dropped back down to 1-2 a day. Appetite is suppressed and I'm down to 201lbs even though my diet has been a wreck!

As for my workouts, the only time I've had is a 2-5 mile run every day. Have yet to get back to lifting especially with my odd gym hours.

Stuff is great!
Wow! Doing pretty well then! I know the holidays are hectic. If I didn't have my home gym and one at work I wouldn't be able to get my lifts in either!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know formutech has a great none stim fatburner that controls appetite

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Doing pretty well then! I know the holidays are hectic. If I didn't have my home gym and one at work I wouldn't be able to get my lifts in either!
Yeah things have been insane. Went back up to 3 today but I got hardly any sleep and the first two were at 8am.

Third was my preworkout. Went well, lifts were junk so not even going to waste time posting haha. Most of my workout went to helping a down on his luck fellow walk a few blocks and feed his pup. I'm a sucker for dogs.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah things have been insane. Went back up to 3 today but I got hardly any sleep and the first two were at 8am.

Third was my preworkout. Went well, lifts were junk so not even going to waste time posting haha. Most of my workout went to helping a down on his luck fellow walk a few blocks and feed his pup. I'm a sucker for dogs.
Can't blow it out of the park every time man, don't sweat it!! Nice thing you did there though, good man!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Can't blow it out of the park every time man, don't sweat it!! Nice thing you did there though, good man!
very true thank you!

Update : yesterday I had a pretty good Deadlift session. Forgot my belt but pulled 505lbs for 4 reps.

Currently 200lb a even and feeling pretty great at 2 pills a day.

Diet has been floating around 3k calories since I'm a fat bastard and meeting a lot of new people for lunch/dinner. Can't be rude

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very true thank you!

Update : yesterday I had a pretty good Deadlift session. Forgot my belt but pulled 505lbs for 4 reps.

Currently 200lb a even and feeling pretty great at 2 pills a day.

Diet has been floating around 3k calories since I'm a fat bastard and meeting a lot of new people for lunch/dinner. Can't be rude
At 3k on workout days and 200lbs you're probably right around maintenance so that's really not bad. I've been around 2000-2400/day and steadily losing fat and i hover between 207-209 right now

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
At 3k on workout days and 200lbs you're probably right around maintenance so that's really not bad. I've been around 2000-2400/day and steadily losing fat and i hover between 207-209 right now
Yeah just about. Muscle mass is up, side fat is down. I still have a lot of the bottle left so I'll be cutting calories lower this week.

I'm mostly bloated right now due to sodium so I probably am floating around 198 actually

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah just about. Muscle mass is up, side fat is down. I still have a lot of the bottle left so I'll be cutting calories lower this week.

I'm mostly bloated right now due to sodium so I probably am floating around 198 actually
I've got that going on right now. I've been eating a lot of chicken sausage and soups. Probably 2-3x the recommended salt per day. I drink a ton of water but I may start up some potassium today too