Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone get any New Goodies for Christmas ??

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone get any New Goodies for Christmas ??
I have my eyes on a nice squat/bench rack, 7 ft Barbell and 300lbs of plates . Waiting for the price to drop either for new years or the store going out of business. Sears

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have my eyes on a nice squat/bench rack, 7 ft Barbell and 300lbs of plates . Waiting for the price to drop either for new years or the store going out of business. Sears[/QUOTE

I don't think that will be to long of a wait. Unfortunately.

meltedbarrel

Awards
  • Established
Made a “corner” with some more spare wood so I can do various land mine work. Rows, presses, etc.

IMG_0294.jpg

Red tape so my clumsy ass doesn’t trip on it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
How do you like the Sling Shot I have been thinking of getting one.
i love it it really makes a difference when I use it especially since I train alone im not scared to try a heavy load

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you like the Sling Shot I have been thinking of getting one.
My old training partner had one and brought it to the gym a few times, and to my surprise I really enjoyed it. It definitely helped me improve my form, which shocked me me given how much time I had to use it.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
My old training partner had one and brought it to the gym a few times, and to my surprise I really enjoyed it. It definitely helped me improve my form, which shocked me me given how much time I had to use it.
I got one for Christmas as well but haven’t pulled it out yet!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
i was shocked too how it keeps you lined up it really does help

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i love it it really makes a difference when I use it especially since I train alone im not scared to try a heavy load
Thanks !!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The slingshot is a great piece of equipment. It takes stress off the shoulders and puts more emphasis on tricep push power, so I like to do CG Sling shot bench press for an accessory/supplemental lift for getting my triceps stronger for benching. If you are pressing 4 or more times a week it is godsend.

For Christmas I got a few books on training and some farmer carry handles by titan. I'm about to setup my own home gym in these next few months. My shopping list is big, but the base things will be a texas bar, bench, rogue power cage, 2x pulley systems, and a **** ton of weights and accessories for pulley systems.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see there is a Blue and a Red Sling Shot any recommendations ??

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
There is also a black. Blue is the one that will give you the least support on the lift (It is called the Reactive?), The red one is the original, and the black one is the most support and suggested for those that bench over 400lbs.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
i have a red and my wife just bought me the yellow sling I would go with the red 1st unless you bother with shoulder pain the yellow is designed to take even more stress off your shoulder

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is also a black. Blue is the one that will give you the least support on the lift (It is called the Reactive?), The red one is the original, and the black one is the most support and suggested for those that bench over 400lbs.
i have a red and my wife just bought me the yellow sling I would go with the red 1st unless you bother with shoulder pain the yellow is designed to take even more stress off your shoulder
Thanks Folks !!

meltedbarrel

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed an 8kg and 16kg kettlebell this weekend. Also bought a 12”x14”x16” plyobox for box squats.

IMG_0302.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice additions meltedbarrel

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Land mine 1.png

I Think I Will Make One Of Theses Attachment For My Landmine !! I May Even Have Enough Scrape To Build It For ZERO DOLLARS !!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm jealous of all the space some of you guys have. I'm in NYC and am tight on space, but I'm building a gym in my spare room right now. Looking at getting this squat stand from Rogue this winter and building a lifting platform for it out of wood/rubber. Other than that, I just have dumbbells, kettlebells, bands, and such right now. Old school setup.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Outofbody That is a nice looking Rack !!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If I get the cash, I'd like to get this assault bike too. It's super solid. But first I want a new rogue barbell and olympic plates.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

If I get the cash, I'd like to get this assault bike too. It's super solid. But first I want a new rogue barbell and olympic plates.
What makes these so nice ? I have never used one ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puddles
Nice Additions

justhere4comm
That is cool, it does look like a Dungeon

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Power-Lift Looks like a Great Space !!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My goal is to have my own home gym similar to that when I own a house with shelf full of supps, mainly pre workouts plus a glass fridge full of RTD's and such. Maybe a vintage arcade game machine , as well.