Let's get ULTRA serious about our diet this New Year! - FINAFLEX Promo

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX is looking for some loggers to put one of our newest products, PX ULTRA to the test...

PX ULTRA is built with ingredients designed to promote energy, focus, normal metabolism, and weight loss when combined with proper diet and exercise.* Powered by a Quad-Phase Continuous Metabolic Energy Formula, PXULTRA shatters expectations, supporting steady and continuous energy throughout the day.*

If you want to propel your game to the next level, tell us:

1 – Your age
2 – Training Experience
3 – Current Goals
4 – How often you can update your log

All successful candidates will have to adhere to our rating scale for their final review.

Please note: This opportunity is for US residents only.

As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX. Good luck FREAKS!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will definitely get in on this one. im currently running a log on a fat burner and having great results, but would love to add this in directly after to finish with my cut. Im 39 years old and getting a little younger as I continue with my training. I workout anywhere between 4-6 days a week depending on my work schedule, lift fairly heavy and typically update logs daily as I find it helpful with accountability. My current goals are to continue losing the fat, but maintaining and adding as much muscle as I can. Ive lost a little over 30lbs since May with the help of the great guys on AM, and would like to ultimately see myself around 200-205, with my current weight being 220.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm bulking so I'm not trying to get in for a fat loss log, but the formula looks real good. I'll definitely try it in the future. Looking good

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely get in on this one. im currently running a log on a fat burner and having great results, but would love to add this in directly after to finish with my cut. Im 39 years old and getting a little younger as I continue with my training. I workout anywhere between 4-6 days a week depending on my work schedule, lift fairly heavy and typically update logs daily as I find it helpful with accountability. My current goals are to continue losing the fat, but maintaining and adding as much muscle as I can. Ive lost a little over 30lbs since May with the help of the great guys on AM, and would like to ultimately see myself around 200-205, with my current weight being 220.
^^^^ Pick this guy. Solid logger that suckers me into buying whatever he's logging!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Legit beast logger ^^

Must say finaflex profiles are solid

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I third this guy as a fantastic logger and hard worker. Also, posts dreamie noodz in said logs

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far we have four applicants. (Edited)

For the same person. lol

I tried this stuff for the first time this past week and I was very pleased. I have to speak publicly often and some stimulants make that very awkward. This is strong enough at 1 pill to get the job done and not make my skin crawl. Very clean.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far we have for applicants.

For the same person. lol

I tried this stuff for the first time this past week and I was very pleased. I have to speak publicly often and some stimulants make that very awkward. This is strong enough at 1 pill to get the job done and not make my skin crawl. Very clean.
I'm ina cut now and would to log it but I always support my boys and follow them through there journey.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far we have for applicants.

For the same person. lol

Gotta love a product that delivers!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. 26 soon to be 27
2. Training for about 8 years...
3. Goals right now are to cut...this is my first real cut ever and see how I look..if I feel I would do well in a show ill do a show :)
4. I can update daily no problem I'm on here every day anyways :)

My logs are always very detailed...haven't run one in a while this would be nice for my cut

Thanks for this opportunity

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah this opportunity should b over right here. No brainer choice this guy is for sure the best logger around

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe we have room for more!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh. Looks like a feel good product to me. Count me in for the feelings.

That didn't come out right. That either.
Sh1t.

I can log as good as the next lumberjack. :)

Currently logging the same fat burner as The Titan of Fire. Running an HST in week 5, may repeat or go back to 3 on 1 off. Would love to try this one but only if Titan is in.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I am only going to through my hat into this one as long as there are extra spaces.. My vote, if i have one..lol, goes to FireTitan to log this... my man is killing it and want to see him take it even further

age 40
I've been seriously training for the last 12 years
Would update my logs daily .. especially if logging a fat burner .. like FireTitan said for accountability
Currently trying to lean out and retain as much muscle as possible.. I have lost a lot of weight over the years and have found a weight I am happy with now im just trying to slowly change my body to get it look how I want it too. which is much harder then just loosing the weight.. and could use a little extra fat burning help..

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah this opportunity should b over right here. No brainer choice this guy is for sure the best logger around
I am only going to through my hat into this one as long as there are extra spaces.. My vote, if i have one..lol, goes to FireTitan to log this... my man is killing it and want to see him take it even further

age 40
I've been seriously training for the last 12 years
Would update my logs daily .. especially if logging a fat burner .. like FireTitan said for accountability
Currently trying to lean out and retain as much muscle as possible.. I have lost a lot of weight over the years and have found a weight I am happy with now im just trying to slowly change my body to get it look how I want it too. which is much harder then just loosing the weight.. and could use a little extra fat burning help..
Thank you gentlemen!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did someone say partayyy?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Im in for this!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
-43yrs Old

-Training since I was in my mothers womb, born prematurely, fought my way out of an incubator after weighing 4lbs, grown to a healthy 6'5", 355lb Monster.

-Goal: Continue to lean up, last February 2015 before setting a Pa State Record bench for SHW, @379.1lbs. I last weighed in currently at 355 and leaning. Lost my strength after surgery {Tore Flexor Tendon Middle Finger} May 2015 playing semi pro football only being able to bench a rough 135, to now benching 455 flat and incline. Waiting for February 2017 to return and smash my state record another 10lbs lighter from now. In November plan to go full retard {Full Power} @ York Barbell, York Pa November 2017.

-Can update daily.
1) HokiePride...{The Return}...2016
2} HokiePride Gains on XTEND & Beyond, {Summer 16}
3} HP & IFORCE Protean: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
4} Flame On w/ Burn Xtreme" HokiePride The Human Torch
5}Getting Lean For Summer 16' w/ Iron Legion Invictus by HP
6}Rebuilding to Beast Status Take II, STIMUL8 RTD
7}HoKiePride is Getting Diesel & Tested by GDN {Sponsored}
8}HokiePride Going through the Chaos & Pain to get Perma{nently} Swole

-LEHGOOOOOOOO

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Got that right!
I love your log too. Following a great lifter and taking notes from your training experience.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Would rather follow this dude than log it myself.....and we all buy what recommends.... FireTitan: official spooner st logger

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really need to fix my diet starting now fuk the new year!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 – Your age 36
2 – Training Experience 16
3 – Current Goals cut 25 lbs by March 2017
4 – How often you can update your log btw 3 to 5 days weekly

Would love to try this out. Was just taking to Wasme the other day bout needing to try a new fat burner out with me just getting back fully in the gym from couple months of missing some days.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-43yrs Old

-Training since I was in my mothers womb, born prematurely, fought my way out of an incubator after weighing 4lbs, grown to a healthy 6'5", 355lb Monster.

-Goal: Continue to lean up, last February 2015 before setting a Pa State Record bench for SHW, @379.1lbs. I last weighed in currently at 355 and leaning. Lost my strength after surgery {Tore Flexor Tendon Middle Finger} May 2015 playing semi pro football only being able to bench a rough 135, to now benching 455 flat and incline. Waiting for February 2017 to return and smash my state record another 10lbs lighter from now. In November plan to go full retard {Full Power} @ York Barbell, York Pa November 2017.

-Can update daily. I have a lifetime log I run just for myself but for anyone to follow. I have previously sponsored logs all under screen name HokiePride.

-LEHGOOOOOOOO
Love the story bro!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 – Your age 36
2 – Training Experience 16
3 – Current Goals cut 25 lbs by March 2017
4 – How often you can update your log btw 3 to 5 days weekly

Would love to try this out. Was just taking to Wasme the other day bout needing to try a new fat burner out with me just getting back fully in the gym from couple months of missing some days.
Who is this guy!? ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christmas Eve Bump!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw in my app.....but only if the titan gets chosen....no exaggeration when I say we alll wanna see him run this.

1 – Your age. 55
2 – Training Experience. 35 plus years. Used to powerlift. Now i lift decent weights for higher reps.
3 – Current Goals. Get stronger. Cut fat.
4 – How often you can update your log. 5 days a week minimum.

To be fair, I'm not your average test subject as I've been on a cut for going on 3 years. I'm down to the last 15-20 lbs, so this would have to be a real kick in the pants supp to work on me.

On the plus side: I never miss my daily cardio, I hit the gym 4-5 times a week to lift hardcore, my diet is dialed in - I NEVER cheat except for 1 weekly carb up cheat meal.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 – Your age 48
2 – Training Experience decades, on-off, still experimenting
3 – Current Goals looking good naked -and better than Studhorse
4 – How often you can update your log daily

:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to log this.

I am 58 years old have been training for 30+ years. I am currently on a bulk and like everyone one else, I want to start to cut January first. I will update my long 6-7 day a week if chosen. The first log I ever did after joining the AM family was for FinaFlex Muscle Fiber and I still use it today. 30 years ago I lost 85lbs and have never let things get to far off course since than. But my long term goal is to be in the best same of my life on my 60th birthday. I believe this can and will help me get one step closer to my goal. Thank you!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome all, and Merry Christmas! ?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at all the old fuc kers throwing in there hats.
I can vouch for any or all these guys. Tank999 hairygrandpa Rocket3015.

I have followed these guys logs in the past and you would not be disappointed!
Oh and FireTitan. As well!
Love you guys!
Not in a gay way.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Love you guys!
Not in a gay way.
Thank you my friend!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Love you guys!
Not in a gay way.
Studhorse, I was so happy to see that...until I saw NOT in a gay way

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Love you guys!
Not in a gay way.
Oh. Definitely in a gay way. ^^^

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what its worth....Ill throw a vote in here Tank999 hairygrandpa Rocket3015 and justhere4comm if he throws his name in!!! I day we do a group slimming party

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth....Ill throw a vote in here Tank999 hairygrandpa Rocket3015 and justhere4comm if he throws his name in!!! I day we do a group slimming party
Now THAT'S an idea!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

Love you guys!
Not in a gay way.
Thanks brohime!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Envision us all sitting in a giant hot tub enjoying the bubbles when suddenly someone realizes there are no jets in this tub....

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar