Letrone + Reduce XT for 11-oxo PCT?

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Hey guys would this be a good PCT for 11-oxo run at ~1 gram per day for 6 weeks? Thanks for the input!

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
I read an article on tuned sports regarding 11-oxo. It stated that if your dosing in the 300mg-600mg range then a SERM is not needed because the compound is mildly going to suppress you. However, if you dose higher than that daily, then full SERM pct is needed.

Just google 11 oxo pct and click the link for tuned sports. It will explain everything you need to do.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
11-Oxo at 1g a day is a pretty high dosage. I would run a SERM stacked with an anabolic of your choice. The reason for the serm is to get your hormonal functioning ASAP while the anabolic will help maintain whatever gains you have made.

Alphamax Xt: includes test boosting ingredients such as LJ, Diviniil, among other ingredients that help you maintain lbm such as F95 and even has an anti cortisol+estrogen component thanks to the Ashgwahnda and DHAA
Test1fy; Also includes anti-cortisol, anti-estrogen, test boosting ingredients as well F95
Testruction; Evomuse makes very good products and this will help increase test production
Viron: Simple product consisting of EL and boron citrate that many people have used and swear it works
Sup3r Pct: designed as a pct product, all the ingredients are there for a reason

there should be logs on all of these products, but the important thing is that these would be an addition to a SERM. Your cortisol has already been lowered by 11-oxo and I think you should let it get back to normal levels for a little bit before wanting suppress it again

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys would this be a good PCT for 11-oxo run at ~1 gram per day for 6 weeks? Thanks for the input!
Rebirth & Reduce XT... If you only choose 2. If you can add a third do.. Viron, Rebirth & Reduce XT.