letro, prami, and forma cycle

35pump

Awards
8 days ago i began a cycle to hopfully get rid of my pubertal gyno and my puffy nips. I have read great things about stacking all three of these products together so i decided to give it a try. I tapered up to 2.5mg ed of liquid letro tapered up to .5mg of liquid prami ed and 10 pumps x2 ed of forma stanzol. I am on the 8th day and still not noticing anything. I was planning on noticing some effects during the first week but havent. I know the prami isnt bunk because i can notice the side effects, the letro i cant really say i have noticed anything. I know for some poeple it may take a couple weeks to really notice anything. I planned on running this cycle for a maximum of 2 months. I am a little worried that the letro was bunk so i ordered some pharma grade letro the other day to be safe. Do you guys think I should of been noticing something by now? Also is 2 months too long? I plan on tapering off and continuing the forma for a couple more weeks to prevent any rebound. Thanks for the help.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Sounds like your letro is bunk bro. Should start noticing low estrogen sides after a week or so

35pump

Awards
Well i havent noticed any low estro sides yet, so i dont know what to do. Should i taper off everything and run forma for a couple weeks in case of rebound then restart the whole cycle over again once i get the pharma grade in. It will be in around the first week of January. Or should i just stay with the current dosages that i am running and once the pharma grade comes in just substitute that in?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Well i havent noticed any low estro sides yet, so i dont know what to do. Should i taper off everything and run forma for a couple weeks in case of rebound then restart the whole cycle over again once i get the pharma grade in. It will be in around the first week of January. Or should i just stay with the current dosages that i am running and once the pharma grade comes in just substitute that in?
If it were me I'd stop and then restart once your Pharma grade stuff comes in. No point wasting your good gear if the rest of it's bunk.

Wilcox

Awards
Prami is hell. Good luck to you mate. Your letro sounds like its pretty bunk if you ask me, or possibly under-dosed.