letro dose?

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have searched and found a few but I would like some opions.
I takeing 1ad/4ad and want to keep the bloat in check.
Thanks

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
if not gyno prone then as little as .25mg can keep bloat away but if you want maximum estrogen halt then go with 1mg to 1.25mg ed

Effects take around 4 weeks to build up in system so start 3-4 weeks before cycle.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3-4 weeks....really? i noticed its effects within a few days on 0.5mg ED

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
yes but it takes up to 8 weeks to reach detectable blood plasma levels

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info! I had no idea it took that long to build up.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I use 1.25mg EOD with great results, it seems to work better for me than a smaller dose ED. I see effects within 2 days, the bloat practically falls off.

blank!

Banned
Awards
how long does formestane take to kick in? i was planning to use it to keep bloat off on an upcoming cycle.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Letrozole works virtually instantly actually. Arimidex takes 8 weeks. The reason is adipose tissue penetration. A-dex can't. Letro was specifically designed to. Thus Letrozole works amazingly fast and Arimidex works very slowly. Letrozole can start working in well under a week's time.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Well as far as bloat it will take care of that within a week but I however have gyno and its the only think ill use when cycling with aromitizing compounds. So if your gyno and you want to ensure next to zilch estro conversion start it 2-4 weeks before the cycle.