Letro dosage on cycle

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Planning on running 600mg of test e per week in a few months and I was having a hard time deciding what dose to start with for the letro. Im estro-sensitive so I decided that letro would be more effective. For those of you out there who use letro on cycle, how much do you generally use? I was thinking of starting with 1.25mg eod. I could start at .625mg eod but that would be a pain in the ass splitting the tabs into fourths.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Subd for info. I have letro too but im scared to use it, ive stuck with aromisin

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subd for info. I have letro too but im scared to use it, ive stuck with aromisin
I use aromasin for cruising, but it would cost a lot to use it for blasting since I’d have to increase doses a fair bit.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
This is why I hate letro. I feel like there is no answer to this question. I see people running .25mgs twice per week and then I see people running 1.5mgs every day. It's like there are no set bounds with this drug. I have a bunch of 1mg pills just in case gyno arises, but I'm not even sure how I would run it in that scenario. The side effects on this seem to vary so much. Some people just don't get the sides and others get them bad.

Sorry I don't have an answer for you. I'm not sure there really is one. You might have to experiment a little to see what works for you. I'd imagine running 1.25mgs eod or even every 3 days might be a good place to start. And then see how the sides and estrogen control is.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is why I hate letro. I feel like there is no answer to this question. I see people running .25mgs twice per week and then I see people running 1.5mgs every day. It's like there are no set bounds with this drug. I have a bunch of 1mg pills just in case gyno arises, but I'm not even sure how I would run it in that scenario. The side effects on this seem to vary so much. Some people just don't get the sides and others get them bad.

Sorry I don't have an answer for you. I'm not sure there really is one. You might have to experiment a little to see what works for you. I'd imagine running 1.25mgs eod or even every 3 days might be a good place to start. And then see how the sides and estrogen control is.
I noticed that when I was googling it as well haha.