Letro didn't help for pubertal gyno

paxman1

Awards
I'm 23, I've had naturally occurred pubertal gyno for few years and I recently decided to get rid of it. I've been on Cipla's Nolvadex for 8 weeks (20 mg ED) but there were no noticeable effects, so I rather saved the remaining tablets for tapering down in future. Then I switched to original Novartis Femara starting with 0.625 mg ED for 5 weeks. Because that didn't help, I continued for 0.833 mg ED for another 2 weeks following by 1.25 mg ED for 4 weeks (until now). I still have 30 tablets of 2.5 mg left, how should I use them?

There were absolutely no changes to my gyno so far, which really makes me sad since letro is supposed to be strongest one. The only thing I've got is pain in the knees when I squat and a bit lower libido (I can still get a boner though, but there were no morning woods even before, because my T is low). Otherwise, I don't really notice anything else, perhaps a bit more of chest hair.

What should I do now, I'm desperately out of ideas? Endocrinologist won't treat me because "that's normal" and on top of that, it's extremely hard to get SERMs and AIs in my country without official prescription. Operation is out of league because I don't have money for it and insurance won't cover that.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
has your endocrinologist done a hormone panel? is he saying your gyno is normal, or your hormones are normal? whats your athletic history and bf%?

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
Surgery is the only legit option out there imo.

paxman1

Awards
has your endocrinologist done a hormone panel? is he saying your gyno is normal, or your hormones are normal? whats your athletic history and bf%?
I've been working out for 7 years and currently my BF is about 12 %. The lowest I've been was 8-9 % last year, but I still have pretty much fat on pecs, maybe I can't get rid of it because high estrogen. Here are the hormones I've got tested by endo:

S-PTH 22 ng/L
s-testosterone 10,8 nmol/L (about 317 ng/dL)
s-lh 1,5 UI/L
s-fsh 2,2 IU/L
s-tsh 2,77 mU/L
s-ft3 5,2 pmol/L
s-ft4 13,6 pmol/L
prolactin (POOL and PEG) 8,5 ug/L
IGF-1 292 ug/l.

And I didn't even get reference values, so they need to be checked on goo.gl/Nacysc

paxman1

Awards
It's been a while since I've posted to this thread, but since I haven't got rid of gyno, I'm still seeking for a solution. What do you think about taking DHT, like Proviron or something similar? Could I stack it with Nolvadex or should I take it alone? Could it actually make any difference in my case?