Lethargy on cycle

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are always told that to avoid becoming lethargic on cycle a test base is key. That leads me to believe that lethargy is directly linked to test levels. My question is .. is it still possible to become lethargic while on test? I'm on the last weeks running test at 900 / week and the last 10 days or so I can barely get off my butt and workouts have greatly suffered. I'm thinking about just jumping off now - cycle went a lot longer than I had originally planned anyway. It's also possible I'm fighting off a bug or something too. Could running gear for too long essentially "burn out" the body and I've just had enough and need a break?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not recently. I got estrogen dialed in and kept it around 12-15 most of the cycle using aromasin. I've let it climb just slightly the last 5-6 weeks to see if keeping it that low was slowing down the gain train....I think it really was to an extent. Now I've had plenty of problems with high/low estro. I THINK I can feel these pretty good at this point however I may get some blood drawn this week to see if I'm incorrect and it is higher than I think. Going off the way I feel and how I've slightly tweaked my aromasin dosage I'd bet my life I'm easily sub 30.

I'm kind of wondering on a general level too...simply could you get lethargic while running test, assuming estro is in range?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not recently. I got estrogen dialed in and kept it around 12-15 most of the cycle using aromasin. I've let it climb just slightly the last 5-6 weeks to see if keeping it that low was slowing down the gain train....I think it really was to an extent. Now I've had plenty of problems with high/low estro. I THINK I can feel these pretty good at this point however I may get some blood drawn this week to see if I'm incorrect and it is higher than I think. Going off the way I feel and how I've slightly tweaked my aromasin dosage I'd bet my life I'm easily sub 30.

I'm kind of wondering on a general level too...simply could you get lethargic while running test, assuming estro is in range?
Hmmmm....I haven't experienced it yet...
Maybe you'll get some more opinions on this.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does your diet, training, and sleep look like?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Over training/lack of sleep may have your cns taxed too much and giving you lethargy.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
We are always told that to avoid becoming lethargic on cycle a test base is key. That leads me to believe that lethargy is directly linked to test levels. My question is .. is it still possible to become lethargic while on test? I'm on the last weeks running test at 900 / week and the last 10 days or so I can barely get off my butt and workouts have greatly suffered. I'm thinking about just jumping off now - cycle went a lot longer than I had originally planned anyway. It's also possible I'm fighting off a bug or something too. Could running gear for too long essentially "burn out" the body and I've just had enough and need a break?
I wonder the same things. From what I hear lethargy is from too much estrogen. But taking a test seems like it might bring up other sides considering your body is already converting your test to estro. So it would in a sense put a lot of estrogen in you?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell freaking yes, you can be lethargic on an oral even when you are running test. Although liver “damage” is 99.9% of the time, NEVER going to happen in a 4-8 week oral run, liver “strain” first symptom will be lethargy.