Let the Gains Re1gn In with the PWO On SALE Now!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bbd1dcd1-1f0e-4713-b3e2-0770a18af395.jpg

LIMITED TIME ONLY
TAKE 10% OFF
use code: RE1GN10

Conqu3r Unleashed was Olympus Labs’ flagship performance enhancing pre-workout, customer feedback said it was strong in performance but weak in the flavor department. Olympus Labs has responded.

They didn’t just improve on the taste, they improved your whole pre-workout experience with...LEARN MORE>>

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
An extremely strong preworkout with a great performance and pump backbone! Definitely covers all your basis and will get you fired up. 10% off if you want go take advantage!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10% off guys! Don't miss out!

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
How’s the taste ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How’s the taste ?
Haven’t had it in a while but it was decent. Not the best tasting but not the worst 6 or 7 out of 10 in terms of taste but the Effects were extremely strong!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven’t had it in a while but it was decent. Not the best tasting but not the worst 6 or 7 out of 10 in terms of taste but the Effects were extremely strong!
Agreed with this. Not the best tasting pre i've ever had but I thought it tasted fine and bearable.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I took two scoops.... With some black coffe and albuterol throughout the day. Holy shajze. Pumps through the workout and all night? Shittiest sleep ever!! Should I start with 1/2 scoop?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg I just took two scoops today and I feel so bad. I think it's way too much for me. 0 carb breakfast and I'm going through a major crash right now.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg I just took two scoops today and I feel so bad. I think it's way too much for me. 0 carb breakfast and I'm going through a major crash right now.
I would eat something to try and help soak it up. It is extremely strong. I would most definitely start with 1/2 scoop and then adjust accordingly. I can’t handle two scoops so when I did use it I did 1/2 scoop to 1 scoop and it was more than enough. My stim tolerance and love has been dwindling lately lol. Tub lasted a long time that way. Definitely one of the most potent preworkouts available imo.

Febus

Febus

Awards
Re1gn is one of the top selling PWO! Get it while you can!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might fall victim to recent DMHA legal stuff. I haven’t heard anything specific to this product yet but I think it’s only a matter of time

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might fall victim to recent DMHA legal stuff. I haven’t heard anything specific to this product yet but I think it’s only a matter of time

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might fall victim to recent DMHA legal stuff. I haven’t heard anything specific to this product yet but I think it’s only a matter of timej

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might fall victim to recent DMHA legal stuff. I haven’t heard anything specific to this product yet but I think it’s only a matter of timej

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could say that again;)

But yep only a matter of time so stock up now before it's too late.