Less Fat More Focus....Bring On the Oxymax XT

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'll start by saying this is my first log, so feel free to guide me along the way! Big thanks to AntM1564, cubsfan815, and the rest of the Performax crew for hooking me up with a bottle of Oxymax XT to log!

My current stats are 31 y/o, 5'7" and about 160#. Current bf is probably around 12-15% (I'm not the best guesser). I'll try to post a pic later. I've been lifting for years and started doing crossfit about a year ago. About 3 years ago I was diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism and have been on Clomid at 50mg eod for TRT. I'm on Clomid and not test because my wife and I are trying to get pregnant. Unfortunately we are on our fourth cycle of IVF with no luck, but we are going to keep trying. The Clomid works nicely and my test now ranges between 500-700 (I tested 3 times at 250 or below before going on TRT).

I am currently in my third cycle of 5/3/1, implementing joker sets and "last set first" for volume (taking from Beyond 5/3/1). I also follow up with an accessory lift or two for 3-4 sets of 6-10 reps. On off days I do crossfit metcons. I try to get around 2400-2800 calories in and eat clean, but have regular cheat meals about 1-2x per week.

My day job is a business litigator for a big firm. I usually work out between 5-6 a.m. and am at work from 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. I usually work through lunch, so my meal timing/frequency varies but I always try to hit my cals.

I am interested in Oxymax primarily for the energy/mood/focus enhancement. Fat loss is secondary but would be an added cherry on top. I am not going to change up my diet, so that should be a good indicator of fat loss benefits.

My current supps are:

Platinum Labs Defcon 1 (og version) - 1 scoop pwo (I do NOT like the new version so will be switching pwo soon)
OL Ep1c Unleashed - 2 caps pwo
Amentomax - 2 caps pwo
Ergonine - 1 scoop intra
Fish Oil
Orange Triad

I am extremely stim tolerant so I will really put Oxymax to the test! I have been taking Defcon for quite some time, so I know exactly how it affects me. I will be dosing Oxymax throughout the day for a pick me up (instead of coffee, alphamine, etc). The holy grail of stims for me was the OG Detonate. I will compare Oxymax to that feeling at the end of this log, but PLEASE BE ADVISED that OG Detonate had some "extra" amphetamine goodies in it so I don't expect anything legal to mimic the effects. However, I have high hopes that Oxymax will come damn close!

Now for the surprise...I've already had 2 days with Oxymax! Due to my schedule I haven't been able to throw up this log, but I started on Monday.

First Impressions:

I woke up around 5 a.m. and went to the gym to hit up OHP day. Followed up with 50 weighted pull ups and 4 sets of weighted dips. I dosed 1 cap of OM at around 8 a.m. I am not stranger to caps, so I know not to expect an immediate kick in the face. The energy and focus came on smoothly over the next 30-45 min. Around the 45 min mark I got a HUGE mood boost. Almost detrimental, because instead of wanting to work, I wanted to go talk to everyone in the office! I managed to harness the energy and before I knew it, it was 1 p.m. I had a small lunch and dosed another OM around 3 p.m. Again, the energy/focus/mood boost hit within about 45 min. Not as strong as before, but very smooth and pronounced. It definitely made the rest of my day enjoyable.

Second Day:

Hit 5/3/1 squat day - my favorite. Again dosed 1 cap around 9 a.m. and got the same feeling as day 1. Due to my schedule I totally missed lunch. Dosed a second cap around 2 p.m. and got a bigger boost, which makes sense because my stomach was totally empty. Another good day with Oxymax.

Stay tuned for more. At some point I will play around with a pwo dose and taking 2 caps at once.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this

EDIT - Just read your intro. I also am tolerant to stims. It sounds like we have the same reaction to OxyMax XT with the elevated mood and energy boost. I also noticed the same effects with the second dose; I feel better, but it is not as strong as the morning dose. For me, my mood is so much better, not that I'm a Grinch though. How has your appetite control been?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
In on this

EDIT - Just read your intro. I also am tolerant to stims. It sounds like we have the same reaction to OxyMax XT with the elevated mood and energy boost. I also noticed the same effects with the second dose; I feel better, but it is not as strong as the morning dose. For me, my mood is so much better, not that I'm a Grinch though. How has your appetite control been?
Appetite suppression is on point. I am no stranger to fasting due to my work schedule. Many days turn into "warrior diet" type dieting out of necessity, so it's not too uncommon that I don't eat until about 7 p.m. Usually by then I have no problem putting down my calories for the day. However, I did notice the past two days that it was not dying to eat. I honestly probably could have gone without, but I have to get those cals in!

I can see where this would be beneficial to someone who is looking for solid appetite control.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this. Should be a fun ride!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, for being a stim tolerant guy im glad your getting pretty noticeable effects off just 1 cap! Really looking forward to what you think about a 2 cap dose!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, for being a stim tolerant guy im glad your getting pretty noticeable effects off just 1 cap! Really looking forward to what you think about a 2 cap dose!
Definitely! Is Hypermax being reformulated? I will be in the market for a new pre soon

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Quick update - OxyMax has been on point so far! Still going with my split dosage of 1 cap around 9 am and 1 in the afternoon. Mood boost is still strong, as is appetite suppression. Energy is smooth. I'm going to try 2 caps at once next week to see what happens...

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
So the past two days I've dosed two caps and once and it is quite a ride! About 30-40 min after dosing mood, focus and energy kick in. The energy is obviously much higher than dosing 1 at a time, so is focus and mood. Biggest difference is appetite suppression. With 2 caps at once my appetite was DEAD for hours. I wasn't sick or anything, just had no desire to eat, even at night (yesterday I dosed around 3 p.m.). I was also in a much better mood. After the initial euphoria wore off, I felt more relaxed and was able to deal with stress much better.

So far I'm really enjoying my run. I've taken Norcodrene with good results in the past and this is on par with mood and focus but I do get more energy and appetite suppression from OxyMax.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the past two days I've dosed two caps and once and it is quite a ride! About 30-40 min after dosing mood, focus and energy kick in. The energy is obviously much higher than dosing 1 at a time, so is focus and mood. Biggest difference is appetite suppression. With 2 caps at once my appetite was DEAD for hours. I wasn't sick or anything, just had no desire to eat, even at night (yesterday I dosed around 3 p.m.). I was also in a much better mood. After the initial euphoria wore off, I felt more relaxed and was able to deal with stress much better.

So far I'm really enjoying my run. I've taken Norcodrene with good results in the past and this is on par with mood and focus but I do get more energy and appetite suppression from OxyMax.
So it sounds like you need to pick your poison with what you want to do for the day. If you want energy/better mood throughout the day, the 1 cap twice daily, but if you know you can't eat for a while, then two caps at once. Sounds like it is working well for you so far!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
So it sounds like you need to pick your poison with what you want to do for the day. If you want energy/better mood throughout the day, the 1 cap twice daily, but if you know you can't eat for a while, then two caps at once. Sounds like it is working well for you so far!
Agreed. Also, if you need a nice boost, I'd dose 2 caps at once. That is what I've been doing and will probably be how I dose the rest of the bottle. So far nothing new to report, but no diminishing effects either

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been away for a while, but I'm back. Glad to hear it's treating you well. 1 cap is plenty for me, my wife enjoys 2. She wears the stim pants lol.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Been away for a while, but I'm back. Glad to hear it's treating you well. 1 cap is plenty for me, my wife enjoys 2. She wears the stim pants lol.
Haha, 1 is going to be a great dose for many people! As an update, I've been going with 2 caps at once and really enjoying it. After 30-40 min I still get an intense energy/mood boost, which lasts for about 45 minutes. Then it tapers down and I'm left with focus, good mood and a dead appetite for 3-5 hours. I also experience a rise in body temp after dosing.

In terms of fat loss, I've relaxed on my diet a bit the past week or so, just enjoying summer and whatnot. Thankfully, I don't feel like I've put on any fat.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, 1 is going to be a great dose for many people! As an update, I've been going with 2 caps at once and really enjoying it. After 30-40 min I still get an intense energy/mood boost, which lasts for about 45 minutes. Then it tapers down and I'm left with focus, good mood and a dead appetite for 3-5 hours. I also experience a rise in body temp after dosing.

In terms of fat loss, I've relaxed on my diet a bit the past week or so, just enjoying summer and whatnot. Thankfully, I don't feel like I've put on any fat.
You cannot beat that!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Well brahs, I apologize for not making more consistent updates, but my ride with OxyMax has been pretty steady. Unlike other supplements, I have not experienced any drastic decrease in effects (mood enhancement, focus, energy, appetite suppression). It has been a solid addition to my supplementation and has gotten me through some very sluggish days.

My dose scheme of choice is 2 caps on an empty stomach. That would provide me with at least 4-5 hours of clean energy and focus. Mood boost would be a blast of euphoria around 30-40 minutes which would slowly fade into a general sense of well being. Appetite suppression lasted upwards of 6 hours on some days.

My diet was not regulated during this time. I probably cheated a bit more than usual, but have not noticed any appreciable fat gain.

All and all this is a SOLID product. I will put a review up in the review section, but I'd say this is like a big brother to Norcodrene. Similar effects, but OxyMax is stronger (2 caps vs. 2 caps).

Thanks again to AntM1564 for this awesome opportunity! Looking forward to trying to the HyperMax soon!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well brahs, I apologize for not making more consistent updates, but my ride with OxyMax has been pretty steady. Unlike other supplements, I have not experienced any drastic decrease in effects (mood enhancement, focus, energy, appetite suppression). It has been a solid addition to my supplementation and has gotten me through some very sluggish days.

My dose scheme of choice is 2 caps on an empty stomach. That would provide me with at least 4-5 hours of clean energy and focus. Mood boost would be a blast of euphoria around 30-40 minutes which would slowly fade into a general sense of well being. Appetite suppression lasted upwards of 6 hours on some days.

My diet was not regulated during this time. I probably cheated a bit more than usual, but have not noticed any appreciable fat gain.

All and all this is a SOLID product. I will put a review up in the review section, but I'd say this is like a big brother to Norcodrene. Similar effects, but OxyMax is stronger (2 caps vs. 2 caps).

Thanks again to AntM1564 for this awesome opportunity! Looking forward to trying to the HyperMax soon!
Thanks my man. Glad you enjoyed your run. You will love the new HyperMax and if you llike you GDA's be on the lookout over the next few weeks for SlinMax!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks my man. Glad you enjoyed your run. You will love the new HyperMax and if you llike you GDA's be on the lookout over the next few weeks for SlinMax!
Nice! I can't wait!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review. I feel it's stronger than norcodrene too. That's why I'm a one pill at time guy lol.

2 would last a loooong time in my system.