Lep's epistane log

phillipsk916

Awards
Thinking about starting a cycle of epi for my first time.. interested to see how this works out for you.. definately will help sway my opinion.. good luck man!

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 28 and at 50mg epi ED. Weight 215 +9 for cycle and held steady over the weekend.

This is it, my last week on cycle. I will force myself to eat even though I don't have much of an appetite. I really want to hit 220 by Day 35 which is my final day.

Squats at 405 today! Feeling strong and not much joint pain today. Cissus is a gosend
All flat benches taken so I hit up some dumbells. I've not done these in a while but I was working with 110s pretty easy and could have done more but 110 is the biggest my gym has.

Finished up with some bent over rows and widegrip pullups. I was feeling blah all day but gym time it was on! Feeling very strong today and crazy endurance and pumps. The kind of pumps where you literally feel pressure in your arms and it hurts a little just standing around.

Really want to eat my way through to 220 in the next 7 days. I am hoping with my pct of toremifene and ostarine I can retain most my gains as they have been very very lean. I will post pics Wed or Friday.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you really should add some creatine to PCT

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
x2 for the creatine

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
thanks guys, I guess i never mention I have been on creatine all through cycle and plan to continue through PCT

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Good job so far, up your calories and I hope you will reach your goal.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 30 50mg ED Weight at 216 +10 for cycle.

Only 2 workouts left before my cycle ends and its kinda sad as I think I am hitting strength stretch of this cycle hard now.

Set PRs today on Deads and Flat bench. I managed to pull 495 deadlift twice and put up 325 on Flat bench 1 time. Joints feeling good for some reason. Don't know if its adrenaline cissus or dermacrine but I'm liking it.

Weight gain not quite where I wanted to be so close to the end but I've got 5 days and 2 workouts to get there. Chomp Chomp.

franklin

Awards
Don't sweat the weight gain, those lifts are strong!

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 32 50mg epi ED and weight at 215.

I will make this my final day on cycle. I'm catching a cold and only had 1 workout left so rather than suffer through I'll cut it early and happen to have just enough epi (havoc) left to run another cycle in a few months. I really really dug this cycle as it was my first on Epi and my 2nd on a methyl oral.

Weight gain was +9 pounds. Lean gains and set PRs on Deadlifts at 495 up from 455, Bench Press at 335lbs up from 300 and Squats 405lbs up from 355.

Weight gain was modest as I was hoping for more. I am hoping the modest gain will allow me to retain most of it espeically with the my PCT that includes Ostarine. Most logs I've seen with Ostarine used in this fashion allowed folks to keep all or even gain some into PCT.

My PCT will be 4 week so toremifene at 120/60/60/30 and Ostarine at 12.mg ED.

Positive effects of Epi:
Left over gyno was nearly 100% destroyed
Epic mood pretty much the whole time on cycle
Got bigger, got stronger!
Very minimal testicular atrophy
No increase in Acne
No shedding (I'm not prone to it anyway)

Negative effects of Epi
It had to end :(
Increase joint pain but mitigated with cissus

I'll keep updating this log through PCT but before/after pics below. Uper left is 'before' and others are 'after'

Attachments

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice progress bro! Good log. Pct time huh....Cant wait to start my cycle next month..

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Looks like very good progress, nine pounds is nothing to sneeze at, I hope you pct goes well and you keep what you gained. Keep us posted on how it goes.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Nice run my man. You can see a definite difference in before and after pics. Not to mention your lifts a strong for your weight. And Im glad to hear epi took care of your gyno. I don't currently have any gyno and hopefully if I run my Estane I wont develop any.

Anyways, great log! Keep the gains coming thru PCT.

KILLER!!!

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Ya thanks guys, I last worked out on Wed and was holding my weight so far AND strength. Haven't lost any in both regards. But I did get LASIK yesterday and have to lay off the gym for at least a week. That will chew some up but I am still on PCT and after that week I'll start my Ostarine cycle and should be able to make up lost ground furiously.