Lemons --> Lemonade

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, there was a minor mishap with a bulk order of Ursa Major. 1-2 broke and goofed up the labels on 40ish or so others. Obviously, the product in the unbroken bottles is fine but we had to wipe them down and re-label them. Some still have some minor blemishes on the bottles themselves and/or may have a bit of congealed Ursa that we missed in our wipe-down.

Coupon code DENTEDCAN will get folks our BOGO discount on these bottles while they last. Please remember to add as many to your cart as you want to show up to your home. The code will not make anything magically appear. Offer is only valid while supplies last, even if you've been in the mountains of Nepal.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ursa Major 60ml, BOGO FREE!!!!
First come, first served!!!
Don't miss this LIMITED Supply!!!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I grabbed a couple and can’t see a damn thing wrong with them. No dents, scratches, or residue. Get’em while they’re still around 🤘

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice pick up, brother!
Thank you for your purchase.
(y)💪
Anytime!! I'm always down for some Ursa.........I was on for 4 months straight and decided to take 4 weeks off......fixing to get back on the Ursa train! My stash was down to 10 bottles so I should be good to go now for this next run!!!

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Tried to get it right now but code wasn’t working. Did I just miss it ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tried to get it right now but code wasn’t working. Did I just miss it ?
The code is working fine for me.
Make sure that you have 2 60ml Ursa Major in your cart.
If you only have 1 in your cart, the code won't work.

Last edited:
Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Any time!
Thanks for your order!
I’m currently on test/anavar and proviron really trying to loose some stubborn Covid belly fat. Would you reccomend adding this on my cycle? Or just wait until after ?