Lemon cookie whey protein?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anybody make this or something similar? When Xtreme Formulations was in business, the Lemon Cream Pie Ultra Peptide was delicious. Any options out there?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was going to mention trutein as well! We're out of stock right now at strong supplement shop but i've used it multiple times .

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to derail, but if you like lemon cookies, pick these up if you have a TJ by you. It will be hard to not eat them all in one sitting

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was going to mention trutein as well! We're out of stock right now at strong supplement shop but i've used it multiple times .
Is trutein good to go any more? I'm not sure the whole story but some past controversies. I don't ever hear them mentioned as a favorite or "In the Mail" on this forum.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is trutein good to go any more? I'm not sure the whole story but some past controversies. I don't ever hear them mentioned as a favorite or "In the Mail" on this forum.
I recently had a tub of it. I think there are so many popular quality protein powders out there that it's hard for all of them to stay in the news and toward the top. But in general yes trutein is good in my books.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xtreme Formulation Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie was heavenly. I miss it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I finally tried a sample of Trutein. It's pretty good. Not quite as good as Xtreme Formulation's Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie, but very close. Probably the closest I'll ever get to that. So I'm going to recommend this. Might buy a 2lb tub.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I finally tried a sample of Trutein. It's pretty good. Not quite as good as Xtreme Formulation's Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie, but very close. Probably the closest I'll ever get to that. So I'm going to recommend this. Might buy a 2lb tub.
I've always thought trutein was a good tasting protein so definitely worth it in my opinion.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kaged has a lemon cake "post" protein (re-kaged) I've been thinking about trying out.
Wonder if he ever got around to trying this. I know man had a lemon but I never got to try it. XF was amazing for sure.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wonder if he ever got around to trying this. I know man had a lemon but I never got to try it. XF was amazing for sure.
Haven't yet but if I remember next time I re-up with VS online I'll snag a jug and let y'all know. Been trying to wait out Kaged going on some ridiculous sale like it does now and then but I'm getting low so I may buckle soon!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Part of what made XF Ultra Peptide so good was that it was a casein protein which is thicker. I just looked at the Kaged post protein and that looks like it's isolate.

Trutein is 45% casein, which I think helps it taste kind of similar to XF.