dont we all

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nervouse with this herniated disc

Finally up to back squats at 5x5 with 185
I hear ya brother. My sciatica had me very cautious with squats and deads for a few months. I've never actually aggravated it lifting though.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya brother. My sciatica had me very cautious with squats and deads for a few months. I've never actually aggravated it lifting though.
Seems like somedays I'll sneeze and it'll act up

If I don't deadlift for a week it acts up

Strange **** makes it flare but back squats do it

I stretch hip flexors and psoas

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's nice to have legs that are proportionate to your upper body.. I wouldn't want legs like Tom. My thighs were larger than they are now at one point and it was a pain in my ass. Honestly it mostly had to do with my junk. Huge thighs, even if they are made of muscle, are bothersome for me balls. Maybe other people are different but I can't see how.

I like being able to sit down have my balls rest between my thighs rather than be propped up on top of them.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's nice to have legs that are proportionate to your upper body.. I wouldn't want legs like Tom. My thighs were larger than they are now at one point and it was a pain in my ass. Honestly it mostly had to do with my junk. Huge thighs, even if they are made of muscle, are bothersome for me balls. Maybe other people are different but I can't see how. I like being able to sit down have my balls rest between my thighs rather than be propped up on top of them.
Lmao

I want my legs slightly bigger because I like big legs and big back

Everything else on me sucks except my abs when I'm lean

D

danielcho

Awards
It's nice to have legs that are proportionate to your upper body.. I wouldn't want legs like Tom. My thighs were larger than they are now at one point and it was a pain in my ass. Honestly it mostly had to do with my junk. Huge thighs, even if they are made of muscle, are bothersome for me balls. Maybe other people are different but I can't see how.

I like being able to sit down have my balls rest between my thighs rather than be propped up on top of them.
47W78.png

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My legs get bigger everytime I increase my jump training. It is a pain in the ass though, literally, because it makes it so hard to buy pants. And as gross as this sounds, the ingrown hairs I get on my calves and thighs from my pants chafing my leg hair away suck!

D

danielcho

Awards
Thought about completely skipping leg days at one point...
But I'm addicted to squats and deadlifts.
Nothing compares to the feeling of hitting a PR.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My legs get bigger everytime I increase my jump training. It is a pain in the ass though, literally, because it makes it so hard to buy pants. And as gross as this sounds, the ingrown hairs I get on my calves and thighs from my pants chafing my leg hair away suck!
sounds painful but I get it

But that's what sweats are for hahah

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
hah... i have the same squat shoes tom has on, thought i was the only one.