Legitimate Mk677

D

Deylude

Awards
Would anybody be able to provide me with a legitimate source for mk, preferably one that has a good track record/ testing done thanks

W

WeakerNU

Awards
I am going to be putting my first order in with our board sponsor.... PRE
So far have answered all question and actually email back.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would anybody be able to provide me with a legitimate source for mk, preferably one that has a good track record/ testing done thanks
MA Research MK has only ever had awesome reviews. Of course, Somatozine is the single best MK product you'll ever use, due to the other compounds it contains, but if you're looking for a straight MK product, I can gaurantee you will be satisfied with MA Research Mk-677.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MA Research MK has only ever had awesome reviews. Of course, Somatozine is the single best MK product you'll ever use, due to the other compounds it contains, but if you're looking for a straight MK product, I can gaurantee you will be satisfied with MA Research Mk-677.
I am looking to get a 6 month run in of MK677, was using your liquid form, but convenience ways Somatozine is easier, also I am a big fan of magnesium glycinate. Any sales run or big discount coming up. I know last year I got my current supply at 35% off when you ran a special.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am looking to get a 6 month run in of MK677, was using your liquid form, but convenience ways Somatozine is easier, also I am a big fan of magnesium glycinate. Any sales run or big discount coming up. I know last year I got my current supply at 35% off when you ran a special.
I'll pm you. :)