Legitimate hgh site

Status
Not open for further replies.

manutdstott

Member
I'm almost 41 thinking of trying an hgh supplement, but there's that many types and sites. Can anyone recommend a product and site to buy it from, someone who has had results from there own experience... Many thanks for any replies
 
Well he's asking about a supplement, not peptides. Is it not allowed?
 
Well being the request was made in the anabolics section, I assumed he meant HGH and not something like powerfull... but I could be wrong.
 
RedwolfWV said:
Well being the request was made in the anabolics section, I assumed he meant HGH and not something like powerfull... but I could be wrong.

Stalemate.
 
Wtf I only wanted you people to maybe recommend a site or product for hgh & test boosters, something legal, and NOT Steds! that have a good reputation, sorry if I offended anyone for asking in a wrong question in the wrong section.
 
manutdstott said:
Wtf I only wanted you people to maybe recommend a site or product for hgh & test boosters, something legal, and NOT Steds! that have a good reputation, sorry if I offended anyone for asking in a wrong question in the wrong section.

I knew it, I was right!
 
you're in the anabolics section asking about hgh. we assume you mean jinitropin/injectable hGH/etc.

If you're asking about OTC supplements, go to the supplements forum. all those supplements are overpriced and useless IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top