Legitimacy of today’s non-DHEA DS/PH’s and SARM

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
I’m wondering if anyone can give their exp on today’s L.gear.

For instance not long ago, I ran PN’s Ph3r@pl3x and it did nothing, and it didn’t affect my bloodwork at all.

(I wasn’t on trt at that point in time, but I was testing my total and free T frequently.)

I am willing to try more from them like those TD’s such as one-T and N@n0dr0l.

Obviously things like DB are dirt cheap. So is T, and Trn. I mean let’s be real most of what ugl ppl actually yield, is just t, trn, and db.

Very few people get genuine things beyond those three compounds.. such as oxysylvesterstallone and primo.
No one actually gets primo. I’m confident that open class BB’s seldom get real primo.

This overpriced PH/DS situation is very stupid.
Something such as DB is generally 0.25-0.50 shmeckles a cap for your basic capped ugl DB, and you can tell if it’s bunk or not quite quickly.

( Also, side note, Pm’s of today are stupid. Tech friends in conjunction with the ol’ p to the p [not weiner], shart all over today’s pm’s..
from what I see so far…)

(Purp0sley v@gue jah feel)

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All the board sponsors here are legit and

(I don’t know any gym rats using Dbol anymore, if that’s what you’re referring to…far better options)

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
All the board sponsors here are legit and

(I don’t know any gym rats using Dbol anymore, if that’s what you’re referring to…far better options)
I love DB, why wouldn’t people use it for strength at least? Mainly because fake drol is extremely common.