Legit source for test E?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Everywhere I go I find contrasting views on every site. Is there any reliable U.S. sources?

Tiko1991

Awards
Everywhere I go I find contrasting views on every site. Is there any reliable U.S. sources?
I’m pretty sure sources are against forum rules . Although , I know for TRT entourage does a great job ...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dude - i told you this via PM already... you're gonna get banned. sourcing is against forum rules.

Tiko1991

Awards
dude - i told you this via PM already... you're gonna get banned. sourcing is against forum rules.
Legal , doctor prescribed? For trt?

I thought underground illegal content was banned . Please clear this up . I won’t refer again. Genuinely trying to help someone I didn’t think that breach forum rules .

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I thought underground illegal content was banned . Please clear this up . I won’t refer again. Genuinely trying to help someone I didn’t think that breach forum rules .
Think he was replying to the op and not you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

test in general is a scheduled substance... if he wanted direction to a trt clinic, he would have said that ha. He's looking to cycle and thats all (he pm'd me looking for sources days ago and i told him the same as above).

when he said "US sources" you know its for a cycle... nobody would look international for a doctor ;)

Tiko1991

Awards
test in general is a scheduled substance... if he wanted direction to a trt clinic, he would have said that ha. He's looking to cycle and thats all (he pm'd me looking for sources days ago and i told him the same as above).

when he said "US sources" you know its for a cycle... nobody would look international for a doctor ;)
True lol

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established

I wanted a trt clinic, forgot to specify!