Hi guys, can you recommend reliable brand of Sarms? For:
RAD-140
LGD
Cardarine
Ostarine

Thanks.

theshexmix

Awards
I can only vouch for what i have used myself...S23 is great for lean gains but its just as surpressive as real gear. MK677 is a GH &IGF-1 Secretagouge thats lumped in with SARMS but it works and its basically a legal and IMO a better alternative to GH, its also amazing for appetite. YK11 is also great to stack with with other SARMS and is also not a traditional SARM its a Myostatin Inhibitor, it works by producing mor Follistatin so it can really help push past plateaus and genetic limiting. All of the biggest people have a lower level of Myostatin, as thats what limits us from growing a ridiculous amount of muscle and dying lol, YK11 wont go that far but it works great at about 10mgs. S23 at 30 mgs for 8 weeks gives comparable gains to a Dbol cycle as far as im concerned although it really varies from person to person and diet. Its by far king of the SARMS and the only one I would use as an alternative to AAS. Its non methylated which is why i use it (because i have liver problems) If you can get real AAS then id recomend running that with either MK677, YK11 or both. MK677 will also help with sleep A LOT! and it wont require any PCT at all but i wouldnt run it alone for gains at all. YK11 i have never run solo but it apparently needs full PCT with a SERM, therefore Lingandrol would almost definitely require the same being as its right under S23, However Yk11 also has a somewhat steroidal backbone whereas a traditional SARM does not. But dont let that fool you, even with that its not very adrogenic its really soley a good Myostatin inhibitor
That being said theres not much research on SARMs and it can still definitley (and proabaly does) stress the liver from what ive read, I havnt gotten blood work done so what im saying is really anecdotal and from what ive felt and seen.
Ive done once cycle of S23 30mgs ed
yk11-6 mgs ed
MK677-30mgs ed
S23-30mgs ed and
Arimistane-50mgs ed.
I felt lethargy for the first week but i was able to recomp without even trying at all. I was pretty overweight when i started the cycle and i barley did any cardio but I still ended up loosing enough BF to see a six pack, while packing on about 10lbs of muscle, which is why I vouch for them and if i was keeping a closer eye on my diet I'm sure i could've gained even more!
I would love to give you some reliable sources but unfortunately as Pharmaceutical companies are getting patents and cracking down on online vendors, the ones i trust want to stay low-key, but dont get discouraged, I'd recommend finding some good non commercial supplement stores around you ( not the big ones like GNC & the Vitamin Shoppe) and they will most likely either have SARMS or tell you exactly where to get trusted online vendors. They're still around and not hard to find, i found some accidentally so it just takes a very small amount of searching.
Good luck i hoped this helps a little.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There should be one or two board sponsors with a good selection.

Progressive93

Awards
Good luck i hoped this helps a little.
Thanks for your analysis

I want to do a cycle of 12 weeks, first 4 weeks cutting ( Ostarine 20mg + Cardarine 20mg + RAD 30mg ) and next 8 weeks bulking ( MK-677 25mg + RAD 30mg + LGD 10mg ) if everything goes well with sarms

But im newbie ( first cycle ) and I have questions about PCT, the post cycle analytics when done exactly? A couple of days before the end of the cycle so I can start just the day after finishing the cycle with the PCT? And the post cycle and post PCT analytics should be both blood urine FSH, LH and free testo?
Thank you

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running ostarine for 4 weeks is kinda silly I think. If you haven’t tried any of these, it would be a good idea to try a few individually before throwing together a big stack.

Progressive93

Awards
Running ostarine for 4 weeks is kinda silly I think. If you haven’t tried any of these, it would be a good idea to try a few individually before throwing together a big stack.
Ostarine and Cardarine come both together in capsules
How would you structure the cycle?

theshexmix

Awards
Thanks for your analysis

I want to do a cycle of 12 weeks, first 4 weeks cutting ( Ostarine 20mg + Cardarine 20mg + RAD 30mg ) and next 8 weeks bulking ( MK-677 25mg + RAD 30mg + LGD 10mg ) if everything goes well with sarms

But im newbie ( first cycle ) and I have questions about PCT, the post cycle analytics when done exactly? A couple of days before the end of the cycle so I can start just the day after finishing the cycle with the PCT? And the post cycle and post PCT analytics should be both blood urine FSH, LH and free testo?
Thank you
No problem, I hope it helped. This sounds like a pretty good plan, however IMO you might want to switch the RAD with LGD 30mgs while cutting, this way you have a potent SARM to keep muscle from wasting while cutting/being able to gain muscle during your cut as well and then when you start bulking you can keep your regiment exactly as you have it because when you add the RAD in your system, it wont be used to it yet and thats the primary (strongest) SARM for bulking and it should have a great synergy with the LGD so you can keep it at 10 and still have a great bulking cycle without changing the dose. Or you can up the dose to 20mgs of LGD in your bulking cycle because honestly at that point it probably wont be any more surpressive than it already is.
However, thats just an observation of what i might do personally. But i would DEFINITLEY continue MK677 during PCT! 100 percent! itll help you keep your gains and wont interfere with your HPTA at all.
To try to help you with your questions about Blood work and PCT:
Firstly always get a full blood panel for FSH, LH and free test (HPTA) before your cycle and after your PCT if you can. Id recommend also making sure your lipids, liver enzymes and HDL/LDL are good if you can.(Most likeley your liver enzymes and HDL/LDL levels will be fine as long as your basically healthy and run a good PCT.
As far as starting your PCT...Research the half lives of each SARM, i know that theres not much data on the half lives of some, however they should be very short, especially if your taking them orally so starting the next day should be totally fine, thats how i did it, just run either Nolva or Clomid(OR BOTH) which shouldnt be necessary at all unless you want too along with an OTC PCT if you want to be carefull, even some tribulus based stuff, Taurine and MACCA should suffice, maybe some Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, to get libido and natural test back along with your SERM and possibly Brassaiopsis, Hydradex or another AI. But definitely go with MK677 and a SERM and youll be fine start the morning-afternoon after. This is all just anecdotal really and im definitley not an authority on this. Im sure theres many more qualified people on here that will say Im wrong about some of this **** lol. But i have done my research and a fair share of self testing so im pretty confident this will work for you.
One last thing is that you might want to consider researching SARMs for cutting before going with Cardarine, like Andarine etc..thats just because i dont know much about Cardarine though. That might be perfect for you.

Progressive93

Awards
One last thing is that you might want to consider researching SARMs for cutting before going with Cardarine, like Andarine etc..thats just because i dont know much about Cardarine though. That might be perfect for you.
Thanks again, as I said before, it will be my first cycle and there are certain things that are not clear and analysis like yours is always helpful .
I don't want to touch Andarine at the moment for its sides of yellow vision, Cardarine is less powerful but they say it helps for fat loss

30mg for LGD is not overdosing?

theshexmix

Awards
Thanks again, as I said before, it will be my first cycle and there are certain things that are not clear and analysis like yours is always helpful .
I don't want to touch Andarine at the moment for its sides of yellow vision, Cardarine is less powerful but they say it helps for fat loss

30mg for LGD is not overdosing?
I just did some research myself on Cardarine and Andarine, i had them totally mixed up and from what it looks like, yes you are correct it seems like it helps MUCH more with fat loss, and in combination with Ostarine that should be perfect especially because Cardarine is a PPARdelta antagonist so it will boost endurance as well.The reason i said look into possible alternatives is because i dont have any experience with it myself and I remembered a study that said Cardarine might be a potential carcinogen by "amplifying the rate at which cancer cells proliferate" however another study states it might be a potential cure for cancer, and the initial study was highly exaggerated. Turns out they were giving rats with a life expectancy of 3 years ridiculous amounts of Cardarine for 6 months at a time, so its more than likely TRT doctors putting out false info and creating hysteria to not loose business to SARMs. (i dont think theres much if any truth to that at all so i wouldnt worry as long as your not taking it for an extremely long period of time but obviousley youll do your own research)
Ive known people who have taken 30mgs of LGD and they loved it and theyre fine. That being said you should always err on the side of caution, especially for a first cycle you wont need as much so 10mgs is good and if you want to 20mgs will be totally fine as well if you feel you need it. IMO looking back i think youd be wise to keep it at 10mgs for Bulking on LGD. However for cutting it still MIGHT be a good idea to switch to LGD instead of the RAD then add the RAD in for bulking, thats totally just my opinion though and do whatever you feel would be best for you!

Progressive93

Awards
IMO looking back i think youd be wise to keep it at 10mgs for Bulking on LGD. However for cutting it still MIGHT be a good idea to switch to LGD instead of the RAD then add the RAD in for bulking, thats totally just my opinion though and do whatever you feel would be best for you!
Some analysis say that LGD retains water and RAD keeps lean and dry look, that's why I thought to cut not add LGD and reserve it for the bulking

Last edited:

theshexmix

Awards
Some analysis say that LGD retains water and RAD keeps lean and dry look, that's why I thought to cut not add LGD and reserve it for the bulking
Oh yeah your totally right I didn't even think of that, If your cutting, LGD definitely might retain some water. Post or lmk how your cycle went if you go through with it and good luck!

Progressive93

Awards
Oh yeah your totally right I didn't even think of that, If your cutting, LGD definitely might retain some water. Post or lmk how your cycle went if you go through with it and good luck!
Yeah I will start next weekend because I have to do an bloodwork first, the only thing that worries me is if that stack completely suppresses during the cycle and shut me down, there are people who use a base test, is there any other option? I don't want to inject myself test, never touched steroids

theshexmix

Awards
Yeah I will start next weekend because I have to do an bloodwork first, the only thing that worries me is if that stack completely suppresses during the cycle and shut me down, there are people who use a base test, is there any other option? I don't want to inject myself test, never touched steroids
So the people saying that you need to run a test base are saying that because you dont want to crash your estrogen resulting in strength, libido and most importantly swollen/dry joint issues and injury. If you ran a Test base it would be way more surpressive to your HPTA and if your natty Test wasnt shut down completley its more likely that it would be. I know im going to get a lot of **** for this but IMO when it comes to SARMS and gear in general people are WAY to quick to tell everyone they need a test base, a lot of people are extremely bias towards only running test bases with everything because they are either already on TRT, they over analyse the effects of compounds they know nothing about, or they can easily get Test and they've been naturally suppressed from taking too much AAS for years so they tell everyone else they need run a base. To get back to your question though...there are alternative methods all of which will almost definitely shut you down such as running a 1dhea cycle or another mild PH that would roughly give the same effects as test and they are orally active so theres no need for injections, However they would be equivalent to taking real stuff which would be counterproductive in your case.
Firsly, although people claim that theres no chance of estrogenic side effects such as gyno with SARMS this is 100 percent FALSE! infact the stacks i buy always come equipped with an AI in them for S23 and YK11. Its pretty rare and i can almost garuntee you that theres no need to worry about estrogenic side effects from the cycle youre taking however id get a suicide AI like arimistane just incase because they're cheap and you can prepare for the worse. Whenever something is androgenic theres a chance of estrogen levels rising. You really have no need to worry about that as a primary concern with the SARMS your taking, especially because LGD is a wet compound so it will help to not dry your joints out, that being said id definitely recommend taking omega 3, fish oil, hyaluronic acid, and theres a plethora of things to lubricate your joints that will be more than sufficient at any supp store. The only thing you can do without using gear to try to avoid a shutdown on your cycle would be getting a powerful OTC PCT, or even run an AI with your cycle (maybe brassaiopsis) then Tongkat Ali, Macca, Tribulus derivatives etc..take your pick, but even with that you'll definitely have some suppression, I really wouldn't worry too much about a full shutdown, especially on your first cycle. Even if you have a full shutdown (extremely rare for in your case) you will be okay as long as you have a SERM after your cycle. That should be a must, although you can take your chances on your first cycle with an OTC PCT. Worse case scenario if you have no PCT for you would be loosing most to all of your gains but your body will bounce back to normal hormone levels after about 2 and a half weeks.
In conclusion a Test base isnt necessary IMO, especially if youre worried about a shutdown. Not much you can do about the suppression, but no need to worry about a full shutdown. Still take OTC products to try to minimize surpression on cycle. If you can get an oral SERM! (so theres no need for injection) Either Clomid, (Clomiphene) or Nolvadex (Tomaxifen) will work. You can start your PCT the day after your cycle. Also get an AI (aromatose inhibitor) incase you run into estrogenic side effects, watch Russo's video on youtube, i believe its called "AI on SARM cycle" or something close to that, but you'll be able to find it.
In theory you dont want to take the AI unless you run into problems, However my theory is that an AI on and after the cycle will help to keep natural Test levels up so you may want to run it the whole cycle and after, thats what I do with S23, it might cause some lethargy at first. Another thing is if you cant get a SERM hold off on taking an AI during the cycle because more than likely you wont need it, and it will actually help to crash your estrogen on cycle which isnt good either, then take the AI along with an OTC PCT to keep your gains and that should work pretty decent on your first cycle. Obviously get blood work done Post cycle as well and if for some freak reason you're extremely supressed or shutdown a doctor will help you out with that.
Im going to look into taking DHEA for estrogen on a SARM cycle in case its too low and your joints are in pain. On paper it seems like it would work being that DHEA is a precursor to Test and a weak Estrogen. This MAY be the best alternative to a test base, however itll be very mild and i cant find info on it.

theshexmix

Awards
btw if you didnt already know 1DHEA is a pro hormone but DHEA is available OTC, sounds similar but completely different compounds.

Progressive93

Awards
@theshexmix
Thanks mate you always give me a lot of information, more than a newbie like me can process lol, but I'm trying to learn because I only know what is a SARM, what is a SERM, AAS and basically thats all, I've been natural for 4 years and I want to go further but minimizing the risks and sarms seems a 'safe' option

My plan is to run a cycle of 12 weeks like this: 1-4 week cutting ( I'm 1.85 90kg around 14-15% bf ) 4-12 week bulking, (I told you before) but this is exactly how it will be if everything goes well:
1 week: 20mg Ostarine + 20mg Cardarine + 15mg RAD
2 week: 20mg Ostarine + 20mg Cardarine + 20mg RAD
3 week: 20mg Ostarine + 20mg Cardarine + 20mg RAD
4 week: 20mg Ostarine + 20mg Cardarine + 30mg RAD
5 week: 20mg Ostarine + 20mg Cardarine + 30mg RAD + 10mg LGD
6 week: 20mg Ostarine + 20mg Cardarine + 30mg RAD + 10mg LGD
7 week: 30mg RAD + 10mg LGD + 15mg MK677
8 week: 30mg RAD + 10mg LGD + 25mg MK677
9 week: 30mg RAD + 10mg LGD + 25mg MK677
10 week: 30mg RAD + 10mg LGD + 25mg MK677
11 week: 30mg RAD + 20mg LGD + 25mg MK677 full bloodwork at this point
12 week: 30mg RAD + 20mg LGD + 25mg MK677
Also some Macca capsules during cycle

For AI where can I get Arimistane?

Edit: Did u used Enclomiphene Citrate for PCT? I will use it from Nootropics Source

Last edited:

svida

Awards
  • Established
I've used several bottles of Enclomiphene Citrate from Nootropics Source and they are 100% legit. My bloodwork indicated an increase of total test from 82 up to 700+ in just a few weeks in PCT from LGD+OSTA.

Progressive93

Awards
I've used several bottles of Enclomiphene Citrate from Nootropics Source and they are 100% legit. My bloodwork indicated an increase of total test from 82 up to 700+ in just a few weeks in PCT from LGD+OSTA.
Thanks, I shuffle 3 options, Enclomiphene from Nootropics, pharmacy of Russia or pharmacy of India, ( anyway I don't know if they can be fake or not, those pharmacys seems legit according to reddit but you never know what you buy until you try it for yourself 😁
I thought a cycle of sarms would be easier damn, I've been breaking my head for many many hours these days looking at reviews and sources

svida

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I shuffle 3 options, Enclomiphene from Nootropics, pharmacy of Russia or pharmacy of India, ( anyway I don't know if they can be fake or not, those pharmacys seems legit according to reddit but you never know what you buy until you try it for yourself 😁
I thought a cycle of sarms would be easier damn, I've been breaking my head for many many hours these days looking at reviews and sources
Nootropics Source is definitely my 'go to' source for both SARMS and Enclomiphene. I've never taken Clomid and experienced the various side effects mentioned such as visual 'floaters' or moodiness. Enclomiphene has worked flawlessly so far and I take it the entire duration of my LGD cycle to prevent shutdown, which works beautifully. The only side effect I've noticed from Enclomiphene is it absolutely destroys my libido and appetite for sex, which returns normally about 3-4 weeks after stopping.

Progressive93

Awards
Nootropics Source is definitely my 'go to' source for both SARMS and Enclomiphene. I've never taken Clomid and experienced the various side effects mentioned such as visual 'floaters' or moodiness. Enclomiphene has worked flawlessly so far and I take it the entire duration of my LGD cycle to prevent shutdown, which works beautifully. The only side effect I've noticed from Enclomiphene is it absolutely destroys my libido and appetite for sex, which returns normally about 3-4 weeks after stopping.
What dose of Enclomiphene do you use during the sarms cycle and during the pct?