Legit SARMS source in Canada

machusenpai

Awards
Alright guys, so I tried a website in Canada but I somehow got gyno from MK-677 (and acne with depression, probably pro-hormones) and now I am scared to even buy in Canada. Anyone got some legit source ?

Edit: Is laxogenin anygood ?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well mk677 can totally give you gyno and depression because it raises prolactin. The thing is most people don’t have that issue from it. But it’s entirely possible.

Hell I wouldn’t be surprised to find out it causes acne too. Prolactin sucks.

Either way though I’d avoid that source and try another mk677 like somatozine or something first to see if the same thing happens at the same dose.

If so, then you know it wasn’t the source, it’s your body chemistry.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And Laxogenin sucks. You get good pumps in the gym, which I do love, but it doesn’t really help with balancing MTOR into anabolism by itself. It also doesn’t add any strength to your lifts whatsoever.

I took 600mg of it daily made by hi tech and was getting pretty unimpressed. I did manage to gain a ton of weight though, but not more than I could have naturally. I was just eating pounds of peanut butter a day. That will put weight on you guaranteed, no drugs required.

machusenpai

Awards
And Laxogenin sucks. You get good pumps in the gym, which I do love, but it doesn’t really help with balancing MTOR into anabolism by itself. It also doesn’t add any strength to your lifts whatsoever.

I took 600mg of it daily made by hi tech and was getting pretty unimpressed. I did manage to gain a ton of weight though, but not more than I could have naturally. I was just eating pounds of peanut butter a day. That will put weight on you guaranteed, no drugs required.
You always reply to my post and I appreciate that. Atleast I am not getting ignored ahahah! By the way, I tried another brand of Mk677 and never had any issue with gyno or prolactin or any crash for 3 whole months. I suspect it was that source because I used the same dosage but 4 weeks in I started to get the gyno (I also have a small teen gyno that I never got rid of), so it could mean that I did aromatize some andros, no? Edit: I ordered some Laxogenin because I found some cheap Hi-Tech Laxo and I saw that it could increase NO but also help in joints recovery.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What was the name of that website because lately I've been eyeing a certain Canadian site and hopefully it's not that one..Or you can PM me

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is there even one? Why not order from overseas?

I looked high and low for legit var and dmz but most Canadian labs have horror stories about them from what ive read

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there even one? Why not order from overseas?

I looked high and low for legit var and dmz but most Canadian labs have horror stories about them from what ive read
Ya there is one and it’s probably at LEAST as good as what you’re gonna name that’s overseas.

drussell

Awards
Ya there is one and it’s probably at LEAST as good as what you’re gonna name that’s overseas.
Could you also PM the name as well. Looking for legit source in Canada and not had great success so far.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could you also PM the name as well. Looking for legit source in Canada and not had great success so far.
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn dude 2019!!! not only are you bein stupid askin for source.............you are just bein STUPID! lol

drussell

Awards
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn dude 2019!!! not only are you bein stupid askin for source.............you are just bein STUPID! lol
Thanks for the non helpful comment! And I am the stupid one…

drussell

Awards
yes you are def the stupid one. asking for a source in a 3 year old post.
It was not directed at you so why do you care?? Also it does not matter that the post was from 2019.

Again another childish comment…so thanks for again the non helpful useless comment. Only looking for info in a PM, no need to write comments like this.

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was not directed at you so why do you care?? Also it does not matter that the post was from 2019.

Again another childish comment…so thanks for again the non helpful useless comment. Only looking for info in a PM, no need to write comments like this.
well in fairness to you i had been drinking when i made the first post to you :p