legit mk 677 in europe

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys ... does anyone knows any legit source of mk 677 here in eu?? fusion/brawn or any other company? i want to stack this with stanoplex 300 cel's .

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Both are well know companies. I tried MK677 from Fusion and it gave me bad anxiety, so it must be legit.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are well know companies. I tried MK677 from Fusion and it gave me bad anxiety, so it must be legit.
yeah fusion is normally legit as is brawn or german pharma. Go off any of the main sites Like pred or JW and you won’t go far wrong.

just bare in mind that all these guys just buy in Chinese raws and cap it, every now and again they get bunk powder. Nothing you can do really

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah fusion is normally legit as is brawn or german pharma. Go off any of the main sites Like pred or JW and you won’t go far wrong.

just bare in mind that all these guys just buy in Chinese raws and cap it, every now and again they get bunk powder. Nothing you can do really
so all sarms are bunk .. thx for your help bro

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Then, you can apply that rule to every DS and PH in the market... The point is that legit companies must analyze their raws before putting supplements in the market.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
not sure if your being sarcastic or not but my exact words were ‘every now and again’. For example predator had that bunk sdrol but everything else I’ve ever had from them has been legit. The major companies normally test but that doesn’t always stop a rogue batch getting through.

random testing has shown a lot (I seem to recall approx 50%) of sarms/ph’s aren’t what they are meant to be......

I personally have an UGL I trust and get everything from them.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Science.bio does an in house and third party analysis on all of their products. I have yet to get anything from them that wasn't totally legit! They ship worldwide.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure if your being sarcastic or not but my exact words were ‘every now and again’. For example predator had that bunk sdrol but everything else I’ve ever had from them has been legit. The major companies normally test but that doesn’t always stop a rogue batch getting through.

random testing has shown a lot (I seem to recall approx 50%) of sarms/ph’s aren’t what they are meant to be......

I personally have an UGL I trust and get everything from them.
no im not sarcastic.. many supp comps (muscle rage german pharma and other legit companies ) havent got anymore sarms to their site.. so im a litttle sceptical to try fusion /brawn/Olumpus uk..i will give a shot to brawns.. cause their h drol was perfect

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no im not sarcastic.. many supp comps (muscle rage german pharma and other legit companies ) havent got anymore sarms to their site.. so im a litttle sceptical to try fusion /brawn/Olumpus uk..i will give a shot to brawns.. cause their h drol was perfect
ok cool, like I say most of the big retailers will be legit most of the time mate.

but it’s a murky largely unregulated world so no such thing as a guarantee imo

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Receptor C is where I like to go now in UK.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with Brawn.
brawn's mk 677 got 30 mg per cap.. before two years i tried olympus labs mk 677 and at 30 mg was insane but my belly was like a balloon. today i saw new brawn's mk 677 xtreme and its with 10 mg per cap. i will keep it at 1 cap per day

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is that a new brand or shop?
It's an online research producer which has previously been on the BBC for having legit products. They send their batches to a German Sports University Lab for second analysis so I'm led to believe....but yes they are popular and are renowned for being legit which is a good thing following the recent disclosure that lots of UK brands arent, however I do also rate Brawn.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nikosktm Anabolics 22
IGF-1/GH 5
Anabolics 12
Supplements 13
Supplements 8