Unanswered Legit halodrol clone?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Feedback seems mixed on fusion, OL and some of the other recent halodrol clones... any legit halo out there?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pharmatec if you can find it.
Brawn H-Drol
Ripped Labz

Might be a few others. I personally wouldnt touch PN own brands but others may disagree.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s one eBay,...I wrote to the guy and never heard back. It’s just a black and white logo that says halo

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah.
I'am in the 3rd week of pct after a 5 week's recomp cycle with their Halo and Tren(Dienedione) and it felt like the old times with CEL's X tren and Halodrol.
Nice strenght gains, some fat loss and itchy nipples in the 4th week from the tren.
perfect thanks for your review mate .. i will grab 1 bottle of their halo or epistane

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah.
I'am in the 3rd week of pct after a 5 week's recomp cycle with their Halo and Tren(Dienedione) and it felt like the old times with CEL's X tren and Halodrol.
Nice strenght gains, some fat loss and itchy nipples in the 4th week from the tren.
Nice .. xtren was the shyt

Remember how popular spawn got xtren/epi .. always like halo/xtren combo

I have some trenV wish I can get rid of it for halo

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen that guy's page , I don't trust him or the other 2 people selling that generic looking stuff. Supposedly has superdrol and for a while was selling was claimed to be methyl 1 test, low dose. The reviews are ok , but who knows what is actually in that stuff. There is a few way more reputable brands for Halodrol on Ebay. Triple Stack by Anabolic Technologies or whatever their second name is ( they change their name so the government can't track them I guess , they also use a fake address on their bottles, I looked it up and it doesn't exist ) has 25 mg of Halo , and 2 other pro's .
I’ve written well worded messages, to 2 dudes selling the above mentioned product now, and no reply....seems highly suspect

*Youve ran that anabolic technology or hardcore nutrition, (whatever it is,) brand before?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1768.JPG
IMG_1769.JPG

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah.
I've wondered about this brand for a while, well priced stuff and a decent range but hadn't heard of anyone using them. Glad someone bit the bullet and tried them.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Resurrecting this thread, as I'm contemplating picking up some Immortal Strength Archangel. Feedback online seems hit or miss, as does Brawn's stuff.

It's times like this I kick myself in the ass for selling my CEL stash

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about fusion's(pred4tor nutrition) h drol ?does anyone knows if this h drol is legit? brawns seems legit too from some reviews.. at least their 6 bromo was legit for me

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Resurrecting this thread, as I'm contemplating picking up some Immortal Strength Archangel. Feedback online seems hit or miss, as does Brawn's stuff.

It's times like this I kick myself in the ass for selling my CEL stash
Cel & fast action were my fav

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunantly, I was on deployment when CEL stopped producing certain compounds and they were selling for like $10 a pop, haha.
Ha yup .. now some go for $150-200/pop

I sold mine for cheap bc I feel guilty ripping pple off lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was looking at another “research” company and they’re selling halodrol and epistane . Both injectable and tablets. Not kidding

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure if it’s against the rules to link or not, but it’s a rc site

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ha yup .. now some go for $150-200/pop

I sold mine for cheap bc I feel guilty ripping pple off lol
I'm still searching, but not having much luck. In all fairness, I could never pay $200 for a bottle of halodrol, so prolly not a terrible thing 😂

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm still searching, but not having much luck. In all fairness, I could never pay $200 for a bottle of halodrol, so prolly not a terrible thing
Haha .. well u know if stano ever gets the hammer .. u know to stock up :)

Halo should be priced at $50-75 imo

Alpha1 & Mdrol goes for $150-200

roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
what about fusion's(pred4tor nutrition) h drol ?does anyone knows if this h drol is legit? brawns seems legit too from some reviews.. at least their 6 bromo was legit for me
I had good results with Fusion Hdrol. Well, I’ll rephrase that. It seemed to help with a recomp, though it wasn’t spectacular as it’s not a super strong compound. Moderate strength increase and dropped 2% BF. Helped break through a plateau so “good results” for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I almost ordered a few things from them. Curious now to see how well the products work. They have decent reviews and one of the few companies that still sells Bolodrol. Worked great the first time , but the second time it made me too sick to keep taking it .
Im going to stack the Halodrol with Epistane but I’m not beginning until April so I can’t report back yet. I will start my run in April as to lean out for summer

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Haha .. well u know if stano ever gets the hammer .. u know to stock up :)

Halo should be priced at $50-75 imo

Alpha1 & Mdrol goes for $150-200
What's alpha 1? I've been away from PHs for a while now and I don't recall that one. I still have a bunch of P-stanz, some D plex, Epistane, Halo Mass, maybe one or two others I'm forgetting. I held on to them for a long time, but don't have much use these days as I'm on TRT, and I'm fine with just Test. You aware of the market for any of those?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey this guy on Ebay has the product I tried that many others say is great , but I didn't get much from ...... EpiDrol for 60 bucks . When I bought it was 90-100 bucks. Worth a try , but you definitely want 2 bottles and want extra Epistane to go with the Epistane that's already in it .. You can do it without it , but you're much better off supplementing MORE with it . There's a guy on the same site selling RPN Havoc epistane for 25 bucks a bottle and even cheaper the more you buy. Ive bought from him before and it was GTG except for once. I dont know if the epistane was just old or what .
Apparently Epi starts to convert into Phera with time. So if it was old..