Legit Epistane?

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Is any of the Epistane from PN legit ? I heard the Havoc and IBE are bunk . Any one have any info on this ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IBE and havoc def arent bunk if your source is legit

whats PN ?

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PN's Havoc was bunk last time I used it over the winter.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, used LGI's epi 10, years ago and loved it.
Lol I've been eyeing predators Havoc for ages, it was my first cycle 10 years ago... Still might buy it because there's so many "it's bunk, it's not bunk" back and forths that who knows, I could get legit bottles... I had one UGL I use that had epi for like 3 months but stopped producing for some reason. Bummed me out I didn't buy some

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol I've been eyeing predators Havoc for ages, it was my first cycle 10 years ago... Still might buy it because there's so many "it's bunk, it's not bunk" back and forths that who knows, I could get legit bottles... I had one UGL I use that had epi for like 3 months but stopped producing for some reason. Bummed me out I didn't buy some
Yeah, I mean it could've been a bad batch, who knows. It was enough for me not to try again. The IBE could be good, but not for me to say.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
btw I had used the LGI one in 2017. Just had a couple in a stash.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I mean it could've been a bad batch, who knows. It was enough for me not to try again. The IBE could be good, but not for me to say.
Yeah... Oh well, I've got too many other things already in the works to worry about epi right now haha

Colts18

Awards
Havoc isn't bunk. I gained 20 pounds when I used it 4 yrs ago with literally nothing else. Was my first cycle of anything ever but that **** works

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Havoc isn't bunk. I gained 20 pounds when I used it 4 yrs ago with literally nothing else. Was my first cycle of anything ever but that **** works
I've used it 10 years ago lol but that doesn't mean it 8snt bunk in current year especially with all the bans that happened... I might just pick up a few bottles just to have though, I've got a bunch of other stuff I'm going to be doing soon