legalized pot and driving

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
omg...as if there aren't enough stupid people doing stupid stuff already, lol.

I just can't get my head around what it would be like if ALL drugs were legalized!!!
People would at least be doing clean drugs (whatever that means LOL!) instead of dirty street crap including fake marijuanna and other moronic substitutes too long to discuss here. When you decriminalize (how can you legalize a human right?? You should want to protect freedom, nothing else) you no longer need to finance a made up crime and put those trillions in funds (also a ton saved from the expensive prison complex) into both education and the primary culprit that drugs are which is a medical issue.

Heroin is illegal as hell in NY, but use is going up dramatically recently even after decades and decades of a hard expensive crackdown. The war on drugs is and always will be a failure and a fiscal irresponsibility when you fund it....but the police state, CIA, Shadow Government and the Prison Complex ALLL Love the war on drug$$$$.

Gangsters would suffer the most if you ended the war on drugs, they would be going to the Workforce lines :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
People would at least be doing clean drugs (whatever that means LOL!) instead of dirty street crap including fake marijuanna and other moronic substitutes too long to discuss here. When you decriminalize (how can you legalize a human right?? You should want to protect freedom, nothing else) you no longer need to finance a made up crime and put those trillions in funds (also a ton saved from the expensive prison complex) into both education and the primary culprit that drugs are which is a medical issue.

Heroin is illegal as hell in NY, but use is going up dramatically recently even after decades and decades of a hard expensive crackdown. The war on drugs is and always will be a failure and a fiscal irresponsibility when you fund it....but the police state, CIA, Shadow Government and the Prison Complex ALLL Love the war on drug$$$$.

Gangsters would suffer the most if you ended the war on drugs, they would be going to the Workforce lines :)
c'mon man...there was a time when a sober workforce was necessary, that time is coming close to being over with automation....now that they soon will no longer need people sober enough to work I think the government would be more than happy to see the masses stoned....ever hear the saying religion is the opiate of the masses----think about what that means!!!

the timing of legalizing pot is suspect if you really think about it....I am for legalizing pot, but where does it stop?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
c'mon man...there was a time when a sober workforce was necessary, that time is coming close to being over with automation....now that they soon will no longer need people sober enough to work I think the government would be more than happy to see the masses stoned....ever hear the saying religion is the opiate of the masses----think about what that means!!!

the timing of legalizing pot is suspect if you really think about it....I am for legalizing pot, but where does it stop?
It stops with people's choice as long as they dont infringe on other people's liberties...or put other people at risk as in the case of driving intoxicated or operating heavy machinery for example.

I agree the government wants people stoned and high, thats how they get both tax payer funding to fight it by creating a crisis in the first place as well as taxing it directly as is pot, alcohol and tobacco these days. Also keeps drug prices high so government can keep black ops as profitable as possible and keeping the prison systems full to meet promised guaranteed minimum occupancy rates.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want everybody to be clear, I HAAATTTEEEEEE DRUGS!!!!!!!!!

Ok thats out the way, throw your shots at me, LOL!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It stops with people's choice as long as they dont infringe on other people's liberties...or put other people at risk as in the case of driving intoxicated or operating heavy machinery for example.

I agree the government wants people stoned and high, thats how they get both tax payer funding to fight it by creating a crisis in the first place as well as taxing it directly as is pot, alcohol and tobacco these days. Also keeps drug prices high so government can keep black ops as profitable as possible and keeping the prison systems full to meet promised guaranteed minimum occupancy rates.
you missed my point...if the masses are stoned they either don't know or don't care what the government is doing....it's called CONTROL

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you missed my point...if the masses are stoned they either don't know or don't care what the government is doing....it's called CONTROL
Have you smoked weed before?

Most people I know who smoke daily are the exact opposite, very interested and overly paranoid about what the government is doing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are all already stoned, lol

Look, if they legalize cocaine are you gonna go down the street and buy it because the government allows you to? Of course not. Neither am I.

And by keeping drugs illegal has that stopped anybody from doing drugs? Of course not, it never has and never will. Its ineffective, it doesnt work.

The masses who you think all the sudden are going to get stoned just because something was legalized were already stoned.

If you put the billions every year wasted on the war on drugs into medical care, then tax drugs directly on top of that people would have access for help to get off drugs and we can even help fund vocational training to help former drug addicts get on their feet quicker.

You can open regulated drug purchasing facilities and have on staff medical care centers and it funds itself. Its a win for drug users, a win for those who want to get clean and a huge win for the tax payer as this country is dead broke and we have alot of other problems to fix such as telling accurate weather (had to throw in an honest comedic comment here :))

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Most people I know who smoke daily are the exact opposite, very interested and overly paranoid about what the government is doing.
I grew up poor a few blocks from the projects in the 70's, I know all about drugs and the affect they have on the poor.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

That's been my experience as well. However, the ones I know are paranoid about the government, but don't actually do anything about it except talk.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's been my experience as well. However, the ones I know are paranoid about the government, but don't actually do anything about it except talk.
I have definitely met a few that are that way. I think the majority I know are more involved than the typical younger 20s crowd, but they are definitely a bit more liberal than I would care to agree with on a lot of things.

Stillbloom

Awards
I think this pretty much sums it up...only problem is you are experienced with smoking and driving, what about noobs?

I don't want to see more impaired drivers on the road, but if given a choice I would take pot smokers over drunks everyday of the week!!!
Agree with you..same thoughts

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have definitely met a few that are that way. I think the majority I know are more involved than the typical younger 20s crowd, but they are definitely a bit more liberal than I would care to agree with on a lot of things.
I've probably been to enough AA and AA/NA joint meetings to reach into the thousands...here are my thoughts

AA meetings-alkies are mostly conservative

NA meetings-druggies are mostly left leaning liberals

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've probably been to enough AA and AA/NA joint meetings to reach into the thousands...here are my thoughts

AA meetings-alkies are mostly conservative

NA meetings-druggies are mostly left leaning liberals
I have only been to AA/NA for a few weeks several years ago because a couple friends and I got arrested with some beer in highschool and the court made us attend a few meetings as part of probation, which is hilarious to me. My experience just comes from growing up in a wealthy conservative town to now living near a college campus for a couple years now.

I would tend to agree with that from my experience, but.. Most upper middle class, white conservatives who are (functioning) alcoholics that I know are also popping various pills and doing cocaine frequently.

It's a crazy world lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have only been to AA/NA for a few weeks several years ago because a couple friends and I got arrested with some beer in highschool and the court made us attend a few meetings as part of probation, which is hilarious to me. My experience just comes from growing up in a wealthy conservative town to now living near a college campus for a couple years now.

I would tend to agree with that from my experience, but.. Most upper middle class, white conservatives who are (functioning) alcoholics that I know are also popping various pills and doing cocaine frequently.

It's a crazy world lol
yeah, a common thing to ask at a meeting is- what's your drug of choice? alcohol was my drug of choice but I don't know many alkies who don't also use other drugs at least occasionally.