Legality on Research Chemicals? Please Read

grandroid828

Awards
Hey guys. i have researched, and researched, and read, and read, as much as i can, searching for the answer to this question. basically here it is.
would it be illegal, for me, living at a residential USA address (and obvi not working for a research company, but they dont know that), to order:
4 60 ml botles liquid anastrazole (arimidex)
1 60 ml bottle liquid clomiphene citrate (clomid)
2 60 ml bottles liquid tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex)

from a research chem site BASED IN THE USA. i feel like this has gone unanswered as most research sites have to pass customs. and while that is still considered safe i know it is illegal. this way, it will be shipping from US soil, to other US soil, via priority mail, which would require a fed warrant to be opened, unlike ups/fedex. also youll noticed i put liquid. not the most economical way of purchase, but i know that when its ordered in pill form the intent is obviously for human consumption and is more risky. please dont just say "yeah but noone gets caught so who cares". thanks for any help guys.

Babbagandu

Awards
Dude calm down. These are NOT scheduled substances.....simple possession is NOT illegal. I swear on my left nut, nothing will happen to you lol.

grandroid828

Awards
Dude calm down. These are NOT scheduled substances.....simple possession is NOT illegal. I swear on my left nut, nothing will happen to you lol.
Haha thanks. I ordered. Its funny. I DONT do drugs but i noticed there is a loophole for some psychadelic drugs from different kinds of research labs. I cant imagince the paranoia of those stonger guys ordering stuff thats in a legal gray area! Haha

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I order chems all the time with out issue, from US soil to Canadian soil though.

but i know many others that also order and all from within USA to USA, without issue.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks. I ordered. Its funny. I DONT do drugs but i noticed there is a loophole for some psychadelic drugs from different kinds of research labs. I cant imagine the paranoia of those stonger guys ordering stuff thats in a legal gray area! Haha
yep but be careful 5meo-dmt will put you on the floor in puke if you dont know what you are doing. legal in canada anyway, not sure about USA. for research that it.