Legal pre contest stack utilizing only PH and other chems?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I’m considering entering another show. I did an nga natural show last summer in the men’s physique category, but I honestly did not enjoy that and I cannot find many natural shows anymore. Instead of using the real deal , I’ve considered using hexadrone, 1-andro, gw and possibly sr9009 in oil, or sr9011 . However , what would you guys choose? The competition is in October-November , so theoretically I could use 4dhea in the beginning to facilitate in more mass and transition into a leaning phase. Thoughts? I’m not opposed to the real deal especially not anavar or primo, but it’s just sketch dealing with it, making sure it’s real, etc. thanks

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I’m considering entering another show. I did an nga natural show last summer in the men’s physique category, but I honestly did not enjoy that and I cannot find many natural shows anymore. Instead of using the real deal , I’ve considered using hexadrone, 1-andro, gw and possibly sr9009 in oil, or sr9011 . However , what would you guys choose? The competition is in October-November , so theoretically I could use 4dhea in the beginning to facilitate in more mass and transition into a leaning phase. Thoughts? I’m not opposed to the real deal especially not anavar or primo, but it’s just sketch dealing with it, making sure it’s real, etc. thanks
Have you ever taken Designer steroids or pro hormone or SARMS?What's you height and weight?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you ever taken Designer steroids or pro hormone or SARMS?What's you height and weight?
I tried Mdiaz for like a week but responded horrible to it .

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a log up if you want to get an idea of my physique development @dvw

Never touched sarms either

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im not to sure you'd be receiveing any effects at all in 6 or 7 days. Not sure what you mean. I'd take transdermal 1dhea and transdermal 4 dhea if you've never taken anything before. Alpha gainz or Iconic formulations high quality. Run a minimum of 150-200 mg transdermal per day. Any less is waste of money and underwhelming. Take for 60 days. Add oral epiandrosterone for agrresion/energy also anti estrogen effects.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a log up if you want to get an idea of my physique development @dvw

Never touched sarms either
Doesn't list your height or weight. Based on door frame height and width I'd guess you 5x6" to 5'9" and weigh 150 to 175 lbs. Body weight should be considered when dosing androgens

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im not to sure you'd be receiveing any effects at all in 6 or 7 days. Not sure what you mean. I'd take transdermal 1dhea and transdermal 4 dhea if you've never taken anything before. Alpha gainz or Iconic formulations high quality. Run a minimum of 150-200 mg transdermal per day. Any less is waste of money and underwhelming. Take for 60 days. Add oral epiandrosterone for agrresion/energy also anti estrogen effects.
I have good reason to believe the prohormone I bought was fake . It was about 1.5 weeks but I had severe estrogenic sides and a toxicity feeling that second week that messed me up.

thanks brother, I’ve looked into these transdermals and seems like a great stack. Also forgot to mention androsterone and epiandosterone 👍

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve suffered secondary hypogonadism longer than I can remember , though so my body is a little weird with metabolizing these chemicals I guess

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve suffered secondary hypogonadism longer than I can remember , though so my body is a little weird with metabolizing these chemicals I guess
That's irrelevant. That just means you're already "supressed" or "shutdown " like a man would be consuming exogenous androgens. Were you diagnosed with hypogonadism by medical doctor?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's irrelevant. That just means you're already "supressed" or "shutdown " like a man would be consuming exogenous androgens. Were you diagnosed with hypogonadism by medical doctor?
yes , several times

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My last test was an 86 ng per dl test . Lh 1 Fsh 1.5 lol estrogen at 42 yikes

I have the blood work

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why didn't they prescribe you some form of Testosterone or Clomid?
for years I got nothing but this year I got clomid that I was going to run but decided to save it. And I ended the appointments as I was paying out of pocket completely . They won’t even consider testosterone lol so I’ve given up . I don’t even want test. Tons of sides long term. I plan on saving the clomid for my next pct. I did try it for a small portion but I seemed to get estrogenic sides .

I’ve utilized aromasin instead And felt MUCH better. In fact, I feel amazing on aromasin. I do get stuff joints but that’s it. Seemed to help me a lot. This year I had a horrible
Imbalance and started having severe estrogenic sides. It happens to me every year it seems. My body goes estrogenic , or goes more towards dht and low estrogen. Sometimes I’ll start losing tons of weight, pissing a ton, getting fatigued , etc randomly , but I prefer this. Other times , I notice I start gaining water in weird areas , nipples get puffy, digestion becomes slowed, and I feel like ****. It’s so weird and very stressful

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why didn't they prescribe you some form of Testosterone or Clomid?
You would certainly benefit from self administration of Clomid HRT in my opinion. That's what I'd do in I was in you situation. Assuming you're not already prescribe something

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for years I got nothing but this year I got clomid that I was going to run but decided to save it. And I ended the appointments as I was paying out of pocket completely . They won’t even consider testosterone lol so I’ve given up . I don’t even want test. Tons of sides long term. I plan on saving the clomid for my next pct. I did try it for a small portion but I seemed to get estrogenic sides .

I’ve utilized aromasin instead And felt MUCH better. In fact, I feel amazing on aromasin. I do get stuff joints but that’s it. Seemed to help me a lot. This year I had a horrible
Imbalance and started having severe estrogenic sides. It happens to me every year it seems. My body goes estrogenic , or goes more towards dht and low estrogen. Sometimes I’ll start losing tons of weight, pissing a ton, getting fatigued , etc randomly , but I prefer this. Other times , I notice I start gaining water in weird areas , nipples get puffy, digestion becomes slowed, and I feel like ****. It’s so weird and very stressful
Why would you refuse to take a prescribed medicine that both elevates total testosterone and blocks estrogen from eliciting negative effects. I'm perplexed

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You would certainly benefit from self administration of Clomid HRT in my opinion. That's what I'd do in I was in you situation. Assuming you're not already prescribe something
yeah, I think maybe I should start it. They’re 50mg so I’d assume half a tab eod ?

btw, when I feel more dht circulating - hair and skin becomes dry, I feel way more ancy

estrogenic - Oily skin , lethargic and ocd worsens

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah, I think maybe I should start it. They’re 50mg so I’d assume half a tab eod ?

btw, when I feel more dht circulating - hair and skin becomes dry, I feel way more ancy

estrogenic - Oily skin , lethargic and ocd worsens
Clomid doesn't give estrogen sides it's an estrogen that binds to estrogen receptor and blocks circulation of estradiol in your blood from attachment and eliciting estrogenic effects. Clomid may cause people to be "moody" or retain a little more water. Nearly all androgens increase fluid retention intramuscular or subcutaneous. You need to research ALOT more on Google

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clomid doesn't give estrogen sides it's an estrogen that binds to estrogen receptor and blocks circulation of estradiol in your blood from attachment and eliciting estrogenic effects. Clomid may cause people to be "moody" or retain a little more water. Nearly all androgens increase fluid retention intramuscular or subcutaneous. You need to research ALOT more on Google
Yes, I know what serms do. And I know they can exhibit estrogenic effects without being estrogenic per say.

I was just specifying how I feel when I get random imbalances

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I know what serms do. And I know they can exhibit estrogenic effects without being estrogenic per say.

I was just specifying how I feel when I get random imbalances
So what was the basis of refusing to consume prescribed Clomid?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve actually done quite a bit of research . I’m just giving my anecdotal experience

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve actually done quite a bit of research . I’m just giving my anecdotal experience
I don't know what else to say. Clomid does exactly what you're requesting. More test & block elevated estradiol from giving negative effect. Good luck in your competition

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So what was the basis of refusing to consume prescribed Clomid?
I’m not sure. Guess I didn’t like the way it made me “feel“ , but it’s worth it to revisit and deal with the sides in the beginni

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't know what else to say. Clomid does exactly what you're requesting. More test & block elevated estradiol from giving negative effect. Good luck in your competition
you’re right. Maybe the increase in testosterone Had to do with any association in water levels. Tbh, I didn’t feel any weird mood on it

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know clomid can bind to ocular receptors which kind of makes me hesitant but doesn’t seem to occur IN responsible doses

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know clomid can bind to ocular receptors which kind of makes me hesitant but doesn’t seem to occur IN responsible doses
I've experienced this. It just makes your eyes more sensitive to light. Some say night blindness from bright headlights shining in their eyes. It's VERY suttle/minor side effect

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
I read half of ops post about his hypogonadism. Bro get on trt. Royal medical center, elivate alternative medicine.

It's legal if it's prescribed lol

My bad if you said you didn't want to do trt, but I'm getting the impression that you wanted to and just had incompitant general practitioners

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
listen .. the idea of using PH/DSs/peptides/SERMs/SARMs to avoid the long term side effects of test, is almost as dumb as believing BLM is all about fighting police brutality. I know you are still learning as you go. but there will never be a safer route to your goals than test. never. if you dont want to pin it fine, TD it. but from your og post it seems like your willing to pin SR so..

sometimes you just need to get out of your own way~

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would start the Clomid at 25mg eod. That low ass dose is proven effective. If you aren’t having suicidal thought or becoming incapable of functioning in society or something crazy, bump it up to 25mg daily after a couple weeks. Then roll that for a few months & then you can drop back to 25mg eod to maintain your new significantly higher test levels.

If you use testosterone, 1mg/kg of bodyweight is clinical TRT. 2-3mg/kg is a self-prescribed “sports/athlete/performance TRT”. But after that, you would use other compounds stacked on top to do the work generally. Unless you respond very favorably to test, in which case you could go higher - but this is the outlier. Most guys would do well with 2-400mg of test/wk and then use better anabolics or androgens on top like primo, mast, eq, tren, nandrolone, dhb, trest, dienelone, etc vs. just relying on bigger and bigger testosterone dosages. That’s where the sides start coming in.

Every AAS has sides that will make it not worth it for some. But those come from being a poor responder and/or higher doses, so they all have their place. Even primo - the sides there are catabolism of the wallet and higher chance to be faked lol.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would start the Clomid at 25mg eod. That low ass dose is proven effective. If you aren’t having suicidal thought or becoming incapable of functioning in society or something crazy, bump it up to 25mg daily after a couple weeks. Then roll that for a few months & then you can drop back to 25mg eod to maintain your new significantly higher test levels.

If you use testosterone, 1mg/kg of bodyweight is clinical TRT. 2-3mg/kg is a self-prescribed “sports/athlete/performance TRT”. But after that, you would use other compounds stacked on top to do the work generally. Unless you respond very favorably to test, in which case you could go higher - but this is the outlier. Most guys would do well with 2-400mg of test/wk and then use better anabolics or androgens on top like primo, mast, eq, tren, nandrolone, dhb, trest, dienelone, etc vs. just relying on bigger and bigger testosterone dosages. That’s where the sides start coming in.

Every AAS has sides that will make it not worth it for some. But those come from being a poor responder and/or higher doses, so they all have their place. Even primo - the sides there are catabolism of the wallet and higher chance to be faked lol.
I just started the Clomid so hopefully it will help . Competition is in November . Do you think I should wait and see how it fair with the clomid before adding anything more hardcore. Guess it’s time to bite the bullet and try test if nothing else helps . You guys can help me and guide me through as well. Thanks Hyde. I think dhb would be a good choice closer to competition or a little anavar.

also I laughed so hard at primo being catabolic to the Wallet 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Spiking you’re cortisol just buying it worrying about spending that much on a compound and then worrying about it being faked , underdosed , etc. 😭😭😭😭😭

thanks Hyde

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
listen .. the idea of using PH/DSs/peptides/SERMs/SARMs to avoid the long term side effects of test, is almost as dumb as believing BLM is all about fighting police brutality. I know you are still learning as you go. but there will never be a safer route to your goals than test. never. if you dont want to pin it fine, TD it. but from your og post it seems like your willing to pin SR so..

sometimes you just need to get out of your own way~
no , you’re right and it’s dumb given the fact of my condition. I’m not sure what I’m thinking at times. I can be neurotic and ocd , but need to stop over analyzing

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read half of ops post about his hypogonadism. Bro get on trt. Royal medical center, elivate alternative medicine.

It's legal if it's prescribed lol

My bad if you said you didn't want to do trt, but I'm getting the impression that you wanted to and just had incompitant general practitioners
yeah HRT clinics are willing to do so. Marc lobliners clinic being one of them, but it’s 300-500 dollars for 1 vial of test a month and a little adex 😂. That’s way too much

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guess I’ll see what the clomid does. First things first

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
find you a good source of divinil to take while your on the clomid.. works incredibly well.

Reactions: dvw
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This. You may not need exogenous test if the Clomid therapy is effective for what you want. Unless you decide to go the AAS route. You are not going to get anything out of Clomid taking it WITH AAS.

find you a good source of divinil to take while your on the clomid.. works incredibly well.
What does it do? And what do you notice?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This. You may not need exogenous test if the Clomid therapy is effective for what you want. Unless you decide to go the AAS route. You are not going to get anything out of Clomid taking it WITH AAS.

What does it do? And what do you notice?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It increases free test. and lowers SHBG

Im trying to get nos to make a nice TD prep with the stuff.
Boron too. 10-20mg per day. NOW and Swanson sell it in 3mg tiny pills. 3-4/day is 9-12mg, and you can get it dirt cheap if you patiently watch and wait for Swanson to have a 40% off it sale a few times a year (and it’s already very cheap to begin with).

Dante Trudel says as much as it can help guys off cycle, it actually seems to make a bigger difference in free test for guys on TRT he’s seen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Boron too. 10-20mg per day. NOW and Swanson sell it in 3mg tiny pills. 3-4/day is 9-12mg, and you can get it dirt cheap if you patiently watch and wait for Swanson to have a 40% off it sale a few times a year (and it’s already very cheap to begin with).

Dante Trudel says as much as it can help guys off cycle, it actually seems to make a bigger difference in free test for guys on TRT he’s seen.
i'm on trt and i love the combo of m-test/sustain alpha for natty add ons.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i never had much luck with boron.. i have to try out the newer stuff.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol yes...
but it was the older stuff that didnt work.
be4 i got learnt up

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just dont think clomid is sustainable

Even at 25 mg a day i cant tolerate it, i am a mess, arguing with everybody, having tantrums etc, cantd stand anyone or anything , constantly pissed off

Also th3 fact that it can mess with eyesight disturbs me

Test is a natural substance

Honestly its a nightmare for me so i always do hcg as i should and then cut short my clomid run by a bit 😀