legal anabolics

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
My buddy told me hes taking "dbol" by legal anabolics and he wants to stop cuz its not doing anything (surprise surprise) I've never even heard of anyone taking this stuff and I don't really know what's in it so I wasn't sure whether he needs any kind of pct? Any help would be appreciated.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
it's probably some fake herbal crap with the name dbol attached to it. what are the ingredients?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legal anabolics was bought out by swess pharma company and lol at their products ha your friend doesn't need a pct trust me

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of what I was thinking. Wasn't sure if maybe it was a prohormone. Either way anyone who spends that kind of money on something called dbol that you know isn't really dbol is an idiot lol.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Yup thats the stuff. Is it even hormone based at all or complete sh1t?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Anyone buying stuff like that kinda deserve to have their money taken. I mean if you want that I have a nigerian prince I would like you to email he is giving away his fortune but needs $5000 for the tax purposes.

The little farm animals really got me! LOLOLOL :p

These people are pond scum ripping people off with their hard earned money with this crap

Dianabol or D-BOL for Steroid Results?

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
I hate these f****** companies, put some multi-vitamins or sugar pills in a fancy container labeled D-BOL w/ animals on it.

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
The worst of it is that some bastard out there is probably making a killing selling these fake products. These companies should be illegal or at least banned from advertising in the magazines

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As much as I hate even thinking about the FDA getting involved and managing the supplement industry, I DO understand WHY this is discussed in Congress all the time :(

This dubious DBOL example is only one example of piece of trash companies taking advantage of people and their hard-earned money.

What about the scum bags that LACE their products with DANGEROUS amphetamines or Toxic poisonous crap OR things that affect prescribed Drugs that a person might be on per their Doc for health reasons.

SCARY SCAR SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's face it, when you take ANY supps, you are essentially trusting your life with a person/company you have never even met!

SCARY