Leftover Supps...what's useless and what's best way to stack.

GoliathOnline

Awards
Let me first disclose that I originally posted this in the Anabolic section but was told to repost here.

Anyways, one of my friends is moving out west, he decided to sell me almost all of his supps for a bulk buy.

Along with my current supps and my friend's newly acquired supply I have a lot of stuff. Some of it (maybe most of it) I don't need as it is very duplicative.

Below is a list, I would like to know everyone's thoughts on the best way to stack these. I put question marks by those I find to be duplicative/redundant or that I find kind of useless.

Transaderm
Forma
Paragon?
Creatine Nitrate?
N2guard
Toco8?
Swoll-N?
Ultima?
Hemavol?
OT Multi
Krill Oil
Lean Xtreme?
Reduce XT?
Posiedon NT Sleep Aid
Nimbus Bodyguard Intra
BCAA + Glutamine powder
Russin Bear Gainer?
Is0Mass Gainer?
Gold Feast
Athletes Food

A note on the protein shakes:

The Russina Bear gainer is hilarious (look at the label and serving profile if you have a few minutes), but I think I will toss the gainers or resell to my current roomate who is new to lifting and trying to put on some weight/strength for the summer.

I do like Gold feast for Post and Athletes food for wake up as my shakes. If I have the $ I sometimes splurge for ProComplex as my prebed shake but usually I am find with boiled chicken, broccoli, and cottage cheese.

My friend recommended I try and stack some of this with a mild PH like Helladrol or ProMag with some low dasage SARMS during PCT for a "bridge" effect, I have researched these for a while and would definitely be up for trying either on a low dose as they seem to be versatile and great for beginners with low to mildish sides.

Either way, I would love input on the best way for these to work in synergy and which ones I should avoid taking/hold off on. I do not want to do anything to mess with my test, estro, prolactin, etc.. levels in a negative way for a long time.

Thanks in advance,

G.O.

GoliathOnline

Awards
Thanks man, sorry about that. Not trying to be a nuissance on the boards. Do you have any thoughts on the subject of my post?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
for the question marks, keep paragon, toco8, hemavol, lean xtreme, reduce xt. they all have pretty good uses later down the line. hemavol and craze are a pretty popular combo on this forum. i remember reading some good reviews on ultima awhile back, but ive never used it before. how much was the whole stack? therees some pretty good stuff in there. your friend upgrade to aas or somethin?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Definitely keep the Hemavol - unless you don't want it, then I'll take it.

Stacking that with creatine nitrate should provide some mind-blowing pumps. It'd be impossible not to have a fun workout with that combination.

Awards
  • Established
You can obviously always use the proteins/gainers on most plans.

GoliathOnline

Awards
Thanks OnionKnight and Wade for your feedback. I enjoy hemavol and ultima combo. The reason I had "?" Marks next to them was bc of potential overlap between creatine nitrate and swoll-n I know ultima has creatine and I don't want too much at once (I.e. creatine nitrate + ultima). Same goes for the overlap with swoll and hems. I feel there is some overlap and the better stack is probably ultima+hems, no? That's what I currently use as a pre but wanted to know if another combo or split with the above mentioned supps was superior. I spent just under 200 for my friend's supp. It's about 3/4 of the above. He didnt feel like piecing it out so he just said all if it was 200, hence why I got done "meh" gainers and other superfluous crap.

i am familiar with almost all of these from an individual research standpoint. However, I am a bit green in terms of knowledge I. How they could stack. I read stacking reduce xt with lean xtreme could be awesome or your cort levels could get TOO low that your body overcompensates. Not sure of the validity of that. I also heard that stacking transaderm with forma and daa (paragon) with a cort + fat loss aid could be great or it could mess with your natural t,e, prolactin, and cost levels all in negative ways. I wouldn't want to put too much in my system at once and stress my levels. I have a gf and don't want r,e,prolactin, or Cody messing with my "duties" so to speak.

My friend moved our west and decided to start pinning so he wanted a fresh start and the money I gave him he used to help purchase a test e for a starter pinning cycle. He said a lot of the above items would stack perfectly with a mild PH (hella or pmag) and a SERM (clomid) + low dose SARM (gw & mk) pct for a 12 week recomp.

Obviously research is king and he is one guy so I brought this to the forum since the members here seem to be the most honest and informed. I will not get a PH until I have everything down in terms of cycle support, pct, bridge, and general dosing protocol. I have an idea on how I would possibly stack these but I would defer to those more experienced and in the know.

Thanks again for the help and any further insight.

G.O.

GoliathOnline

Awards
You can obviously always use the proteins/gainers on most plans.

I wholeheartedly agree they have their place and uses but i'd rather plan on them being a luxury or a superfluous supp rather than a staple of my stack, as eating whole natural foods is the optimal way to go.